Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Features Features The colored toy blocks made of ABS is shatter-resistant and durable for long time using and playing
This set of castle blocks can add interaction between your kid and you at maximum extent
Your kid's thinking of space and structure can be developed extremely by blocking the educational blocks
The educational blocks will make your kids study how to cooperate with others
The wood baby blocks can add your kid's feeling of success as well as confidence
Packaging Package Included 1 x Set of Blocks(260Pcs/Set)
- The colored toy blocks made of ABS is shatter-resistant and durable for long time using and playing
- This set of castle blocks can add interaction between your kid and you at maximum extent
- Your kid's thinking of space and structure can be developed extremely by blocking the educational blocks
- The educational blocks will make your kids study how to cooperate with others
- The wood baby blocks can add your kid's feeling of success as well as confidence
- This set of colored blocks is suitable for kids older than six years
- This set of toy blocks is made of non-toxic material, which does no harm to your baby
- Colored toy blocks will rightly attract kid's attention and make kids play it more happily
- Material: ABS
- Blocks Amount: 260Pcs
- With beautiful colors and safe material, this set of castle blocks is popular with girls and parents
- Your kid will get a feeling of success when she has blocked up the castle blocks
- Well manufactured with ABS, these toy blocks are shatter-resistant and durable enough
- Color of these educational blocks will never fade away
- With these educational blocks, your kid's thinking of space and structure can be developed
List of Toys to Help Developmental Areas of Children:
To make the most of your child's playtime, acquire toys that boost a variety of developmental areas. A wooden puzzle for example, can help develop cognitive skills by teaching the child to solve problems. Likewise, the same puzzle can help boost language skills if an adult talks about the puzzle to the child while playing. Adult and child interactions are integral to the development of all children
- Language development encompasses verbalization, listening, following directions, vocabulary building and more. Most any toy can be used to promote language skills; all it takes is speaking to your child while playing. When your child plays, point out the specific parts of the toy to the child. Likewise, there are toys that are specific to language development such as the wooden See & Spell Puzzle, by Melissa & Doug. This is a toy geared to help children learn to read and spell. The puzzle has 12 images, such as a frog beside the same word cut out in the wood.The child finds the corresponding letter and places it in the correct letter cut out, until the word is spelled out. According to Educationaltoysplanet.com, this toy helps children improve their hand-eye coordination and as well as helps them learn to read and spell. For children six years and older, a game called Tri-Words Word Scrambling Game made by Educational Insights will help beginning readers enhance problem solving skills and communication skills. The game is played with dice and lettered tiles. The players try to make the most points by combining letters to make three letter words
- Math, science, understanding nature, space, measurement and telling time are all cognitive skills. Toy blocks and construction toys help children develop spatial skills, cognitive skills, and visual memory according to Parentingscience.com. A study (Wolfgang, 2001) reported on the same website suggests that younger children who play with blocks in complex ways are more likely to do better in high school math. Parentingscience.com suggests giving the children specific building tasks such as showing pictures of building blocks, and pretend play with other characters and accessories, which helps with language skills
- Music involvement and appreciation, visual memory, auditory memory, color discrimination and creative expression as well as tasting, smelling and feeling, fit into the category of sensory development, according to Greatbeginningschildcare.com. Play Doh, Gak, Glop and Funny Foam help children of any age experience different textures and how those substances can be handled and molded. According to Sensoryprocessingdisorder.com, children who play with different textures, learn normal tactile processing. The site also suggests incorporating play tunnels and tents into playtime to enhance the child's gross motor, bilateral motor and coordination skills. Children's toy instruments such as a keyboard, a wooden flute, drums and toys that ask children to sing along, all help children develop auditory skills
- Personal development skills include health and body awareness, self-control, emotions, independence, responsibility and more. Kimochis are soft animal toys that have pouches that hold feeling cushions such as sad and happy. Each cushion has a facial expression with the name of the emotion. The toy helps children learn how to read emotions as well as communicate what they are feeling. Likewise, ride on toys such as tricycles or battery operating riding toys allow children to develop independence and confidence as well as develop large motor and physical skills
How to Use Toy Blocks in Teaching Children:
Children of any age learn best when a variety of methods are used to communicate and reinforce the various lessons we wish to convey to them. This is especially true with children of the preschool age, whose attention spans are still relatively short. An approach that works well in teaching children of this age is the "learn through play approach." Based on this approach, it is possible top teach your child a variety of lessons while utilizing her favorite toys as you teach. Particularly useful in this sort of teaching are building blocks. When you use building blocks in teaching children, you can teach lessons from many disciplines while using a favorite set of toys
- Teach math skills with your child's building blocks. Preschoolers love counting things. Help your preschooler to increase the highest number to which she is able to count by lining up blocks, asking your child to count them, and then increasing the number each time
- Use colored building blocks to help your child practice colors. Point to each block and let her tell you the name of the color. Teach older preschoolers about mixing colors by placing a red block, a blue block and a purple block in a line while explaining how to mix one color with another color to get a whole new color. Repeat the process with the other colors
- Introduce a basic science lesson by using the building blocks to set up a basic science experiment. Let your preschooler predict how many blocks she will be able to stack before the tower of blocks falls down. What will happen when too many blocks are added to the tower? Test the hypothesis
- Encourage your preschooler's social skills by reinforcing the process of sharing. Divide the blocks and build separate structures. As you build, you might each discover that the other has a block better suited for what you are each are building. Ask your preschooler if you might trade a round block for a square one to complete your structure. Reinforce the proper social etiquette as you conduct your trade
- Encourage your preschooler's art skills by using the blocks to make pictures. This also works wonders for the imagination. A square block becomes a picnic table at the park. A round block might be a tree. Help your child's picture making to progress beyond crayons and paper by using the building blocks as a new way to create art
- 1 x Set of Blocks(260Pcs/Set)
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.42||USD$ 9.82||USD$ 9.22||USD$ 8.42||USD$ 8.42|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.