Customers Also Bought
- This Wooden Blocks Toy can effectively exercise finger flexibility
- The game may let gamers finger lightweight flexible, mind focus
- These Balance Beam Blocks will promote brain development
- Can use the enclosed with family or friends die play together
- To give full play to the baby's overall thinking ability
- Well-designed, do manual work is delicate, let the baby play to your imagination
- This Childrens Blocks Toy will improve baby's achievement
- Materials: Samak Wood
- Size: 220 × 200 x 22 mm /8.66 x 7.87 x 0.86in(L x W x H)
- Children's Educational Wooden Clown Balance Beam Blocks Toys
- These Balance Beam Blocks are made of highest quality material, it will last a very long time and become a part of any child's play time
- Combining pictures correctly understanding this guide, patiently the true meaning of products
- These Balance Beam Blocks are great for building dexterity skills, hand eye coordination, and sorting skills
- This Kids Balance Beam Toy attaches several different sized color roll sticks and a color dice
- Simplicity makes this charming game especially pleasing, and it's a great hands-on way to learn about color and balance
- These Balance Beam Blocks can be played individually or with a couple of friends. Don't lose the balance, or you lose
- Suitable for children above 18 months old
Balance Beam Games:
The key to any balance beam game is concentration.According to pbskids.org, the sport of gymnastics is over 4,000 years old. Gymnastic events have evolved to include balance-beam routines. The beam, which is only 4 inches wide, sits 4 feet above the floor on supports. Athletes then perform stunts like jumps and turns that require expert agility and physical coordination. Kids of both genders can play games on homemade "beams" of string or tape placed on the floor.
- Balancing on a laid out "beam" of tape or string is easiest if a child is able to keep his limbs in a constant position, such as keeping his arms outstretched. Balancing becomes harder when the child has to adjust his arms or legs because the child's center of gravity changes
- Bucket Toss is a game designed to get kids used to shifting their center of gravity. Each child has to come to the middle of the beam. Then they must turn and toss a bean bag into a bucket or bowl. They cannot step off the beam when they toss. Award points for each bag that goes into the bucket. If the child steps off the beam, she does not get a point, even if the bean bag goes into the bowl. Play continues until a player hits 10 points or until a specified amount of time has elapsed
Switch or Flop:
- Switch or Flop explores physical creativity and teamwork. Two children come onto the beam from opposite ends. When they get to the center of the beam, they must find some way to switch positions and get to the other side. The children may lie down, twist, turn, bend and otherwise contort to do this, but they cannot step off the beam or lift their partner. Once the children have successfully switched places, they continue to the ends of the beam to complete their trek across. The child with the most successful treks wins
How Many Birdies:
- This is a balance game for large groups. Children attempt to come to the center of the beam in any fashion, one at a time. The children must try to get all the members of the group (birdies) onto the beam (a power line or branch) at the same time. A round is complete when all members of the group are on the beam. The beam is then shortened by six inches and a new round begins. As the rounds progress, the children have to become increasingly sensitive to their positioning and balance on the beam to make everyone fit. The game ends when it is clear that the group cannot work with a shorter beam. All players get a prize based on the number of rounds completed (for example, six rounds equals six stickers or candy pieces)
- 1 x Clown Balance Beam Blocks Toys
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.81||USD$ 8.37||USD$ 7.94||USD$ 7.36||USD$ 7.36|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.