Customers Also Bought
- Puff sleeve of this women blouse will let you look much sweeter
- Stand collar design of this fashion women ruffle blouse will make you attractive
- Solid color of this women ruffle blouse is simple but fashionable
- This kind of ruffle blouse will bring you the comfort and beauty
- It is quite easy to take on or take off this fashion blouse
- You can wear different kinds of pants to go with this women blouse
- It is very soft and comfortable to wear this beautiful women blouse
- Material: Silk
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Bust Length Shoulder Width Sleeve Length Waist cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch / L 45 17.55 64 24.96 64 24.96 34 13.26 40 15.60 / XL 47 18.33 64 24.96 37 14.43 62 24.18 43 16.77
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
- Stand collar design of this satin women blouse can create an eye-catching effect
- Silk material of this women blouse has a good air permeability which can reduce skin irritation
- You can wear this solid color women blouse to different occasions
- This long sleeve women blouse can go with a jacket
- Ruffle decoration of this long sleeve women blouse will make you attractive
How to Keep Blouses From Opening:
Gapping blouse buttons are a common nuisance for women in the workplace or out on the town. A shirt with gapping buttons can make a person look messy and sloppy, even if the rest of the outfit looks immaculate. There are several easy fixes for an unflattering shirt that just won't lay flat.
- Start off with a well-fitting bra. It is essential to have a bra that provides full coverage; the bra should have firm cups and an underwire
- Choose a blouse that is the correct size; wearing one that is too tight in the bust area is a common cause of button buckling. Still, even a blouse that is the right size can give you problems
- Purchase a blouse that fits correctly in the bust area, and get it tailored to fit everywhere else
- Prevent gapping by placing double-stick clothing tape in between the gapping buttons; another alternative is sewing in hook-and-loop fastener strips in between the button gaps
- Wash button-up blouses carefully; if they shrink in the laundry, you may be in for gapping
How to Remove Blood Stains From a Blouse:
A cut or wound can cause blood stains on a clothing item, which can ruin the garment's appearance. The hemoglobin in blood quickly bonds to fabric and becomes difficult to remove, because blood contains considerable amounts of iron. However, the quicker you treat the blood stain, the less difficult it is to remove. Blood is difficult to remove once it dries and has time to settle into the fabric. You can remove blood stains from a blouse with certain cleaning solutions.
- Blot the stain with a clean cloth to remove as much of the blood as possible. Fill a bowl with cold water, and then soak the entire blouse for an hour
- Check the blouse to see if the stain is gone. If so, launder the blouse according to the directions on the blouse's tag
- Add liquid detergent to the cold water, if the stain still exists. Allow the blouse to soak in the solution overnight, and then check the stain in the morning
- If the stain is still present, use a spoon to mix the cornstarch, cornmeal, talcum powder and water together in a bowl until a paste forms. Spread the paste onto the blood stain with a clean cloth, and then allow the paste to dry completely
- Brush off the paste with a soft brush. Launder the blouse according to the directions on the tag and let it air dry
How to Wash:
Silk is one of the more delicate fabrics. Getting your silk clothes dry cleaned can become expensive. You may not think that you can clean your silk dresses at home, but you can. With a few precautions and a few rules, your silk dress will sparkle like brand new
•l Lay your sweater on a flat surface and smooth out any wrinkles. Draw a rough picture of the sweater on a piece of paper. Use the tape measure to measure the width of the sweater from underarm seam to underarm seam across the chest. Record the measurement on your drawing. Measure the length of the sleeves from shoulder seam (or from the neck if the sweater has raglan sleeves) to the cuff. Record the measurement on the drawing. Measure the width of the bottom of the sweater and record it. Finally, measure the length of the sweater from the back of the neck to the bottom of the sweater and record it
•l Run two gallons of cold water into a clean tub or sink. Add a cap full of wool detergent to the water and stir it with your hand, ensuring the soap is well mixed into the water
•l Place the sweater into the detergent/water mixture and gently squeeze the liquid through the sweater. If there were any spots of dirt on the sweater, you may dab a drop of Woolite to the spot with your finger. Press the spot a few times to distribute the soap through the fibers. Gently press down on the sweater until you have thoroughly soaked all parts of the it. Allow the sweater to soak for about 15 to 20 minutes. Do not scrub or rub the sweater
•l Gently squeeze the soapy water from the sweater and let the soapy water run down the drain. Run fresh, cold water into the sink and soak the sweater again. Gently squeeze the water from the sweater, let the water run down the drain and run more fresh, cold water into the sink. Continue to rinse the sweater until the water runs clear and there are no more signs of soap in the water
•l Roll the sweater in a towel and press to remove excess water. Do not rub! If the towel gets very wet, use a second towel. Keep pressing it until the sweater is just damp
•l Place a large, clean, dry towel on a rug on the floor or in a dry bathtub. Place the sweater on the towel and, using the ruler, measure the sleeves, chest, length, and bottom of the sweater, moving and stretching it until it measures the same as it did before you put it in the water. Smooth out any wrinkles and allow the sweater to dry thoroughly. Turn it over after 12 hours to allow the back to dry. It may take several days to dry, depending upon the humidity in your home
- 1 x Women Blouse
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.