Customers Also Bought
- The best way to watch movies at home
- Experience movies like never before
- The blu ray DVD disc player video quality is six times better than DVD disk
- You can enjoy your high definition movie in your widescreen HDTV any time through this DVD blu ray player
- This portable blu ray player also supports to play DVD, CD and more
- Support Progressive Scan
- 5 seconds to boot its reading 10 seconds, 120 times the maximum fast forward rewind
- 5 disc breakpoints and memory support, direct positioning, no need to repeat viewing
- CD-ROM into the Way: Tray
- Disc Format: DivX DVD
- Video output Ports: HDMI
- Audio Video Extension Interface: USB Interface
- Audio Output Port: Fiber Coaxial
- Player Type: Blu-ray Player
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Product Power: ≥ 20W
- All compatible disc formats: CD, VCD, DVD, BD25, BD50
- Spare SD format: MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4
- Decode all HD formats: VC-1, H.264, AVCHD
- Burning Discs: BD-R
- Size: 553 x 413 x 147mm/21.77 x 16.26 x 5.79in(L x W x T)
- You can enjoy your high definition movie in your widescreen HDTV any time through this DVD blu ray player
- The video quality of this DVD blu ray player disc is six times better than DVD disk
- This portable blu ray player also supports to play DVD, CD and more, which will bring you much convenience
Size in Detail:
What is a Portable DVD Player:
- Portable DVD players were created in order to aid the ability to watch DVDs away from home. They were created in 1998. They are practical for on the go use, and many perform secondary functions such as playing music from audio CDs and displaying images from digital cameras or camcorders
- Most PDPs have an LCD or LED screen attached to them. The most common PDP screen size is 7 inches (18 cm), although some are as large as 10 to 12 inches (25 to 30 cm). Some have swivel-screens that rotate 180 degrees & fold flat. Portable DVD players generally connections for additional screens and a car lighter plug
- Some PDPs now have iPod docks, USB and SD Card slots built in. Some can play videos in other formats such as MP4, DivX, JPEG and PNG either from CD's, flash memory cards or external hard disks. Also some DVD players include a USB video recorder
- Wireless connections (bluetooth and/or wifi) are useful to wirelessly manage (play/record) content from or to other devices (i.e. cell phones)
- A growing complaint among PDP users is that the closer you get to a PDP's screen, the worse the image becomes, this is because the current industry standard for built-in LCD resolution on PDP's is usually only 480x234. The highest built-in LCD screen res. offered on current "high-end" players is still only 800x480
A DVD player has to complete these tasks:
- Read a DVD disc in ISO - UDF version 1.02 format
- optionally decrypt the data with either CSS and/or Macrovision
- read and obey the DVD's Regional lockout codes and display a warning if the player is not authorised to play the DVD
- decode the MPEG-2 video stream with a maximum of 10 Mbit/s (peak) or 8 Mbit/s (continuous)
- decode sound in MP2, PCM or AC-3 format and output (with optional AC-3 to stereo downmixing) on stereo connector, optical or electric digital connector
- output a video signal, either an analog one (in NTSC, PAL or SECAM format) on the composite, S-Video, SCART, or component video connectors, or a digital one on the DVI or HDMI connectors
- The interior of a DVD player
How to Hook Up A Blu-Ray Disc Player To Your TV:
- To enjoy your Blu-Ray Disc Player to the fullest, your TV should be Hi Definition 1080P capable, though lower resolution capable TV's will work as well with the player. Your Blu-Ray Disc Player will also play DVD's as well.
- The simplest way to hook up your Blu-Ray Disc Player to your TV is to use an HDMI cable, which carries both video and audio over the same cable. Using this type of cable reduces the amount of cable clutter behind your TV as well. You will need to verify that your TV has an HDMI Input on the back of it in order to use that type of cable. If it does not have an HDMI Input on the back, the next best selection would be to use a Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) cable, however you'll also still need to use a separate cable to carry the audio signal as well if you go this route. You'll need to verify that your TV has an unused Component Video Input connection on the back, as well as an input for the audio.
- Once you have selected a connection method to hook up your Blu-Ray player to your TV, and have made the connections from the output on the Blu-Ray player to the input(s) on your TV, plug in the player, and you're ready to start enjoying Hi Def 1080P (if your TV is capable of that resolution output) movies!
Portable DVD Players Buying Guide:
- You should carefully consider if you'll be primarily using your portable DVD player as a carry-along device or a car player. If want the former, then pick a laptop-style portable DVD player that would rest comfortably on your, well, lap
- If your goal is a portable DVD player that serves as a car player, then get one designed for vehicular use. Most of these come with two screens that can be installed behind the headrest of the front seats so passengers in the back can comfortably watch the same movie. Ideally, you'll want both screens to have earphone jacks as well for greater flexibility
DON'T FORGET THE 'TWEENER':
- Speaking of flexibility, some "regular" players also come with mounting straps for car use. These are great for folks who want to buy a portable DVD player that they would mostly carry around but still want the option of being able to mount it inside a vehicle should the need arise. Just make sure you strap them properly. You don't want your reasonably-priced-to-mighty-pricey investment crashing on the floor or hitting some poor passenger in the back
DIMENSIONS OF COMPATIBILITY:
- Are you planning on using your portable DVD player as a device that you can carry around from room-to-room at home? Maybe you just need sanity insurance during the occasional family gathering in case the relatives start talking about the horrors inflicted by your evil aunt? If so, you can go with one of the bulkier ones with a bigger screen and enjoy the larger, face-shielding viewing experience that comes with it
WHAT IF I FLY A LOT?
- If you want a frequent flying companion, however, then you may want to consider going for a smaller player. Not only does weight easily add up when you're cramming stuff into your carry on, you also don't want to be fiddling around with a honking-huge player when you're taking off your shoes and emptying your pockets as other passengers give you the evil stare while going through airport security
- Do you, er, I mean "your mom," love watching Korean or Asian dramas? Then you'll likely want a portable DVD player that can play video CDs. Maybe you like watching Japanese anime that you've downloaded from the Web? Then perhaps you'll want a player that plays DIVX or AVI files (unless your files are primarily formatted in MKV, which is admittedly a bit of a challenge to find a portable DVD player for). Newer players that can play Blu-ray discs are also starting to pop up. Some players can even play non-video content such as MP3s or JPEG photos if you want something that doubles as a media player
DOES IT HAVE THE JUICE?
- As with any portable device, battery life is a prime consideration. After all, there's nothing more horrible than running out of juice just as your favorite beach volleyball scene with the lowered nets from Top Gun gloriously plays on your portable DVD player's screen
- Ideally, you'll want a device with a battery life of at least 3.5 hours to 4 hours so you can watch two regular-length flicks or one of those extended cuts of the Lord of the Rings movies. Well, that or being able to rewind and rewatch the Top Gun volleyball scene with Tom Cruise over and over and over and over....
- Portable DVD players aren't just about taking your movies on the go. Sometimes, it's also nice to have the option to connect it to your television at home?
- If you like that capability, make sure you get a portable DVD player with audio-video connectors that plug into any standard television. Devices such as Panasonic's DMP-B15 Blu-ray player even have an HDMI port that allows you to connect it to a high-definition TV?
- For audiophiles, some players also offer surround sound capability
EXTRAS & COST:
- Extra features can go a long way in adding a bit more enjoyment to your portable viewing experience?
- Some players, for example, feature screens that can swivel around for easy viewing, fold into a tabletlike shape, or even stand up like a picture frame. Others throw in YouTube access via wireless connectivity?
- As far as cost goes, the good news is that portable DVD players are available at pretty much any budget. Naturally, devices with bigger screens and lots of features will come with a higher price tag. But you can also still get some pretty solid devices under $200 if you shop around
How to Fix a DVD Player:
- A dirty laser pickup lens will inhibit the laser inside a DVD player from being able to read a DVD correctly--resulting in video skipping and freezing during play
- To correct this common problem, clean the laser pickup lens. No disassembly of the DVD player is necessary, nor do you need any tools
- All you need is a laser-lens cleaning disc to remove the dirt and dust that has deposited on the laser pickup lens
- The procedure cannot harm the DVD's laser in any way, although it will not correct for any electronic problems that might have developed, which may require a trip to a service center
- Remove the laser-lens cleaning disc -- many brands are available, including Memorex -- from its protective jewel case. Turn the disc over so that the shiny side is facing up.
- Apply a few drops of the lens cleaning solution included with the laser-lens cleaning disc onto the shiny side of the disc. Start at the top edge of the disc's center hole and apply drops while rotating the disc clockwise until you reach the starting point.
- Turn the laser-lens cleaning disc over. Eject the disc tray of the DVD player. Place the laser-lens cleaning disc on the disc tray. Close the disc tray
- Press the "Play" button on the DVD player's remote control. Count up to 20 seconds. Press "Stop."
- Eject the disc tray and remove the laser-lens cleaning disc. Reapply the lens-cleaning solution in the same manner as in Step 2 and repeat the procedure. Put the laser-lens cleaning disc back into its jewel case when finished
Tips & Warnings:
- A DVD player that refuses to play a DVD correctly might have a defective laser
- This can be fixed only by having the laser replaced by a service center, due to the complexity involved
- Opening the DVD player for any purpose whatsoever voids any warranty that is in effect
- 1 x Set of Blu Ray Player
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 172.41||USD$ 165.33||USD$ 158.26||USD$ 148.83|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.