Customers Also Bought
- Unique printing pattern make the mens swimwear very special
- The mens sports shorts are easy to wash and no harm to your skin
- Loose style is very comfortable and cozy
- The mens swimwear shorts are created with an elastic waistband and a button for comfort and adjustably
- The stretchy microshort features a sweet side tie on the comfy wide waistband
- You can enjoy your sports or beach life with the mens swimwear shorts
- Material: Polyster
- Color: Black & White
- Unique printing material make you attractive when you wear this pair of mens board shorts
- Boardshorts range in length, fit and style to suit every outdoor activity
- The mens swimwear shorts are created with an elastic waistband
- Look at the pattern detail of this mens board shorts
- The mens sports shorts are made from very soft polyster material
- Look at the fabric and pattern detail of this mens board shorts
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Make Board Shorts
- Board shorts serve as a fashionable choice for walking on the beach or hanging out at the pool. Though many board shorts are made out of a special lightweight, water-resistant polyester fabric, you can make board shorts out of any fabric as long as its colors and pattern look like traditional board shorts. Some board shorts are made with light blues and greens to give a beach feel while others use bright, Hawaiian print patterns to give a tropic feel
- Cut out the pattern pieces. If you do not have a pattern, take an old pair of shorts and cut them at the seams. There should between two and eight pieces of fabric. These pieces of fabric make your new pattern
- Lay the pattern over the board shorts fabric. Trace it onto the board shorts fabric using fabric chalk or a pencil
- Cut the pieces of the board shorts from the fabric. Cut carefully to avoid fraying the material
- Thread the sewing machine with a color of thread that closely matches your board shorts fabric. Thread the machine for a straight stitch.
- Turn the fabric inside out and pin together the two pieces that make the left leg. Sew the outside hem of the left leg with a seam allowance of 1/4-inch
- Pin together the right leg pieces inside out and sew them together
- Sew the fabric of the crotch portion of the board shorts to the legs
- Finish the seams by folding the bottom edges of the board shorts over themselves, creating a double layer of fabric about 1/4-inch long. Repeat this process on the top portion of the shorts
- Sew a button and zipper onto the shorts, if desired
Board Shorts Vs Swim Trunks
- Swim trunks used to be the standard for beachwear; then surf-related attire hit the scene. Board shorts and swim trunks are both designed with water in mind, but they have different construction, especially around the waist. Either might be the best choice for you, depending on your preferences
- Board shorts are the newer subset of men's swimwear that came about in response to the rise in surf culture and all of the related types of clothing. Their name reflects their practical use for surfing, even referencing the surf board. They're made from polyester or nylon, and are therefore very quick to dry and don't get too baggy from holding excess water. They're usually longer than swim trunks and hit just at the knee, a little above or a little below. They're durable despite being lightweight. Board shorts usually have a lace-up fly in addition to a Velcro fly under that. In many cases, they have at least one side pocket
Why Wear Board Shorts
- Board shorts have a sportier look and feel, and are considered to be more youthful. Most designers and clothing companies create board shorts as opposed to swim trunks, so the designs and patterns are more stylistically relevant. Board shorts are worn for many water sports, as well as beach volleyball
- The tried-and-true swim trunk is still there, even if the popularity of board shorts seems to have eclipsed it. Swim trunks have been around since the 1930s, when they first began to show up on their own and with out a top portion of a men's bathing suit. They're more likely to be shorter than board shorts, looser and made from nylon, cotton, or polyester. Depending on the type and cut of the short, they may be clingier than a board short, as well as more absorbent of water. Most significantly, board shorts usually sport an elastic waistband and may or may not have a lace-up fly
Why Wear Swim Trunks
- Because of the elastic band and the targeted demographic of adult, middle-aged and older men, swim trunks might be more comfortable and practical for your unique needs. You also may not be a fan of the length of board shorts, or where they sit on the hip (a bit lower because the hips hold them up; there is no elastic)
- There is no right or wrong when it comes to swim trunks and board shorts. It's really up to your preference. Maybe you might like the pattern you find on a particular pair of board shorts. Perhaps you'll prefer the comfort of a classic pair of swim trunks
- 1 x Pair of Board Shorts
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||₱ 368.21||₱ 362.45||₱ 356.68||₱ 348.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.