Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Bookends Color Black Material Iron Dimension 19cm/7.5in(Height) Features Features This book end is made of high quality iron and has four glue non-slip mat under of it
The best book stand can not only be used as book stand, CD clip, still can used as the message board
Packaging Package Included 1 x Set of Bookends(2Pcs/Set)
- This book end is made of high quality iron and has four glue non-slip mat under of it
- The best book stand can not only be used as book stand, CD clip, still can used as the message board
- The musical note design makes you feel warm and comfortable
- The best book stand is designed lovely, simple and practical
- You can keep your favorite books upright with this book end
- You can put it on the desk to tidy the documents, and it is absolutely a fashion beautiful scenery line
- Material: Iron
- Color: Black
- Height: 19cm/7.5in
- The musical note shape design is the most attractive feature of the iron book end
- Popular usage and excellent effect make this cute book end attractive
- There are four glue non-slip mat under of this book end
- The cute design also adds the beauty to your desk, and your desk is not dull any more
- Elaborate workmanship and good stability of this book stand is a worthy select
How to Make a Cardboard Book Stand:
A book stand is useful for keeping a reference book--like a recipe or craft book--open when your hands are full. You can make one yourself from cardboard so that your book can remain open while you perform other tasks, like cooking
- Use the ruler to draw a rectangle on the lightweight cardboard. The height of the rectangle should be taller than the largest book you plan to place in your book stand, or the book stand may tip over.
- Draw a diagonal line through the rectangle, leaving a notch, or a dipper shape, toward the bottom of the cardboard. The notch will hold your book's pages open
- Cut out the shape. This is your pattern
- Trace the pattern twice onto heavy cardboard or mat board. If you are using cardboard or mat board that is not the same color on both sides, make sure to turn the pattern over so it mirrors the first shape before tracing the second one
- Use scissors to cut out the two sides of your book stand, or place the cardboard on a cutting mat and use a box cutter
- Lay the two pieces of cutout cardboard flat with the long edges next to each other so the shapes mirror each other
- Join the two pieces of your book stand with strong tape, like duct tape or packing tape. Leave a slight gutter between the two pieces so they have the flexibility to bend inward
How to Build a Book Stand:
A book stand provides a stable platform for most types of books. There are many varieties of book stands, but the most common is one that sits on a flat surface and raises the open book to an angle that makes the print effortless to read. It is very easy to drop serious cash on this amenity. However, you can build your own book stand. Your do not even need to be an accomplished carpenter. With only a few materials, you can make a book stand that is both useful and attractive
- Drill holes into the back of the wood panel platform where the legs of the book stand will attach. These legs can be made of simple L-shaped metal brackets that will attach directly to the platform itself. The holes should be deep enough to firmly attach the legs to the stand but not come through on the front side
- Sand the wood to remove any rough or knotty spots. Even quality lumber cuts will have some imperfections that need to be smoothed out before preparing the wood for use in any kind of furniture
- Stain the wood to promote an attractive appearance and to preserve the life of the book stand. You will want to let the stand dry to see if you have achieved the tint you desire. If the stain needs to be darkened further, simply add another layer and repeat the process. When using wooden legs, include them in this step as well
- Attach the legs to the back of the platform using the wood screws. Tighten the screws by hand with a screwdriver. Using a power drill will be more likely to torque the screws too rapidly, which can result in cracking and splintering in the platform. The angle of the platform will be determined by how high or low you drill the holes for attachment; the higher the drill point, the higher the angle to the surface on which the stand is sitting
- Place felt cushioning along the bottom of the book stand and on the bottoms of the legs. This will make it easy to slide the book stand across a desk without scratching the surface
- Attach a small book light clip at the top of the book stand. This will provide an excellent finish and allow you to enjoy reading even in low light situation
- 1 x Set of Bookends(2Pcs/Set)
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.27||USD$ 8.42||USD$ 7.58||USD$ 6.45|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.