Customers Also Bought
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather for comfort, durability, and abrasion resistance
- The best-fitting, most advanced Mens Leather Boots are comfortable, lightweight and built to last
- Flat design, these Mens Leather Boots are vey convenient and comfortable to wear
- These comfortable Mens Leather Boots are just what your hard-working feet deserve
- These Mens Lace Up Boots are contoured for an ergonomic fit and offer all-day cushioning
- Foot bed conforms to foot, creating a custom fit allowing foot to bend and expand naturally, reducing fatigue
- These Mens Cowboy Boots ensure great grip on a variety of surfaces
- Upper Material: Patent Leather
- Sole Material: Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Sole Thickness: 3cm/1.2in
- Shaft Height: 16-17cm/6.3-6.7in
- Elegant color for all occasions to match your dress perfectly
- Choose the one you like best
- This pair of Mens Cowboy Boots is easy to put on and off, it's an extremely lightweight, flexible
- The aggressive rubber sole gives traction on a variety of terrain
- The lace-up closure ensures a secure fit
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure Your Feet:
- Tape the piece of paper to the floor
- Place your foot on the paper, and draw around it to create an outline of your foot. It is even easier if someone else can do this for you, and it is best if you are wearing the socks that you will be running in whilst doing this, as you need to allow for extra space which your socks take up when you are wearing the running air max shoes
- Using the ruler, draw straight lines which touch the outermost points at each side of the outline, creating a rectangular box around the foot outline
- Measure from the bottom line to the top line to find the length of your foot, in inches
- Repeat last step from side to side of the drawing in order to find the width of your foot
How to Protect Winter Boots:
Winter boots go through a lot - they are subjected to rain, snow, mud, dirty snow, salt, and a range of other street dirt. By winter's end, poorly cared for boots will repay your neglect by falling apart or simply looking shabby. Here is a way to keep them in better shape throughout winter so that with any luck, they'll see you through a few winters yet.
- Clean Salt Stains Immediately: If you live where it snows and where salt is used on the streets to keep them clear of snow, your boots are going to pick up the salt. Salt stains mar the look of boots and weaken the fabric. Always clean the salt stain as soon as you spot it. Use the cleaning agent recommended by your boots' manufacturer
- Keep the Boots Polished and Clean: If your boots are leather, keep them well polished. All types of boots should be kept clean. A regular wipe-down with warm water for many synthetic boots will help remove dirt and other encrusted elements
- Add Water Protectant: Always spray new boots with a protectant that increases their water resistance. Keeps this spraying up regularly to enhance the original protective quality
- Store Winter Boots Clean and Dry: At winter's end, never store boots without cleaning them first and ensuring that they are completely dry. Otherwise, you risk finding moldy, smelly boots next winter. And worst still, this can cross-contaminate other shoes, boots and items of clothing stored in the same vicinity. As for removing stains, this is vital because the longer that they are left, the more likely it is that they will become permanent and will weaken the boot
- Warning: Never dry boots in front of an open fire or open heat source. This will cause them to crack and dry out too much. Dry in a warm, dry place away from direct heat sources. Try to dry them upside down over a boot holder or similar item
How to Maintain Shoes?
- Dealing with Toxic Shoe Polish:
- Wear gloves, when you use shoe polish as they contain toxics that can be absorbed through the skin or inhaled
- While polishing shoes never consume alcohol
- Shoe polish must be kept out of reach of children and pets
- Use it in a well-ventilated area
- Use the entire shoe polishes at one go and any residue should be discarded
- Discard rags or clothes that have come in contact with the polish
- The discarded shoe polish must be handled as a hazardous household substance
- Alternatives to Shoe Polish:
- A shoe repair can clean and polish shoes for you
- Test this on a small spot on the shoe. Rub the leather shoes with the inside of a banana peel Use a soft cloth to buff and shine
- Take a small amount of olive oil or walnut oil and work it on the shoe. Polish with a soft cloth
- Traditional method of Shoe Polis
- Shoes Polish Knowledge
- Liquid Polish - Dries quickly, not available in different colors, not long lasting
- Shoe Polish Paste - Long lasting but messy and slow to work with
- Shoe Polish Cream - Available in a variety of colors, great compromise
- Choose a small area of the shoe to test the color. Apply the polish and rub it into the shoe with a soft cloth and let it dry. Once dry, buff the shoes with a soft cloth or shine them with the specified brush
- Package Included
Types of Mens Shoes & Slippers:
For business or a night out on the town, a good pair of oxfords might do. These lace-up dress shoes don't rise above the ankle and come in a variety of styles. Bluchers are open-laced oxfords with the sides sewn on top of the front, which cuts the shoe into stitched segments. Balmores are a closed-laced oxford where the laces are sewn under the front part then closed over the tongue, creating one whole piece. Some oxfords have a front leather piece known as a "cap toe," which may have intricate embroidery. Named for wing-like embroidery, the "wingtip" is the most common shoe of the oxford family. Wear black oxfords for more formal occasions and brown oxfords for everything else
LoafersLoafers are slip-on dress shoes and don't have any laces. Like oxfords, loafers come in a variety of styles, including the penny loafer and the moccasin, and not every man can carry off wearing them. For example, if you're young and hip, avoid the monk belt loafer with buckle. Tassel loafers are best suited with your Sunday best, but not for your pair of worn-out jeans
A pair of sneakersWhether playing basketball or skateboarding, nothing beats a good pair of sneakers. High-tops are good for the court or if you favor skinny jeans. But you'll get more mileage out of a classic canvas sneaker like a pair of Converse or Vans, which goes with just about everything in your wardrobe. Always have a sensible pair of tennis shoes, running or otherwise, for the gym. One caveat, according to fashion writer Adam Fox, don't ever have your socks visible when wearing your sneakers with shorts
Casual shoes can be worn with just about everything, making them the perfect everyday non-athletic wear. Swank and stylish, leather casual shoes are all the rage for the guy who wants a dressier shoe but without all the polish. These leather shoes resemble the lace-up oxfords but with a rubber sole, making them almost a formal/informal hybrid. Canvas loafers, also known as deck shoes, come in bright colors. It's best to wear these shoes with a pair of linen pants
Boots Made for WalkingBoots aren't just for cowboys anymore. Ankle-boots, like the kind worn by the Beatles back in the day, are worn with suits or just dress slacks. For more formal occasions, wear an ankle boot with a pointed toe and zipper. For hiking, lace-up heavy boots with additional ankle support and thick rubber soles should be worn
- 1 x Pair of Mens Boots
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 35.82||USD$ 31.64||USD$ 27.46||USD$ 21.89||USD$ 21.89|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.