Customers Also Bought
- Upper Material: Denim
- Sole Material: Rubber
- Shaft Height: Approx.43cm/16.9in
- Calf Circumference: Approx.36cm/14.2in
- Inner Heel Height: Approx.2cm/0.8in
- Flat boots in the design elements added to the popular flowers, very beautiful and pretty
- Flat boots use Tie-dyed denim cloth surface material is the fashion element
- Tie-dyed denim of this Stivale is not only beautiful and pretty, and not easily damaged
- Flat non-slip design of this Stivali with excellent functionality and very comfortable to wear
- Flat boots designed to meet a variety of colors most customer requirements
- Flat Boots design is also very consistent with the trendy of development
- That is your best choice in winter
- Product measurements were taken using China size 36. Please note that measurements may vary by size
- Snow Flat Boots in the design elements added to the popular flowers, very beautiful and pretty
- Fine workmanship manual flower is the fashion element of this pair of Flat Boots, which will make you pretty
- Flat non-slip design with excellent functionality and very comfortable to wear
- Inner height boots use Tie-dyed denim cloth surface material. That is not only beautiful and pretty, and not easily damaged
How to Measure Foot:
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
The Effects of Wearing Flat Shoes:
Flat shoes are the ultimate in comfort. However, wearing flat shoes can have several different effects on your foot health and on the way people perceive you. Make sure that your shoes fit both your feet and the occasion before you opt for this comfortable, leisurely style
- Flat shoes are designed for comfort and effective walking. However, even flat shoes can hurt your feet if they do not have arch support to help keep your feet in the proper position while walking. Flat shoes can also help minimize your height and give you an appearance and a feeling of being ready for anything
- Flat shoes can have thin soles, thick rubber soles or even paper soles. They tend to cover the entire bottom of the foot, but they have little built-in support inside the shoe. Flat shoes can be extremely athletic or very fashionable, depending on your preferred style
- Flat shoes come in many forms. Ballet flats are very popular, but they can actually seriously injure your feet over time because they provide no arch or ankle support. Flat tennis shoes give you a bouncy look and feeling, while flip flops are easy to kick on and off
- Flat shoes have a variety of effects on your feet. Most of them are good, since flats are far easier on your feet than heels, which place unusual amounts of pressure on your toes and the ball of your foot. However, flip flops often cause blisters, and wearing ballet flats or other unsupported forms of flats can create serious arch problems over time and make it painful to walk
- Even more serious effects of wearing flat shoes with little or no arch support exclusively include fallen arches, which are extremely painful and make walking difficult and exercise virtually impossible. One may also get inflamed tissues along the bottom of the foot. The latter condition is called plantar fasciitis, and it can ultimately require medication and even surgery to heal if you do not correct your footwear
- Flats without arch support also can cause lower back and ankle pain due to the "clopping" gait that they encourage
How to Make Shoes & Boots Last Longer:
Of all the articles or clothing you wear, footwear probably has it the roughest. Even dress shoes that you only use for special occasions will take a beating during its lifetime, and even the toughest hiking boot will get worn down.
However, you can prolong the life of your shoes or boots by following a regiment of proper care, proper use and proper maintenance. If you treat your shoes right, they can last you a lot longer and give you a lot more mileage for your dollar.
- Insert shoe trees into your shoes or boots when not in use. Not only will the wood from the shoe tree absorb moisture, but it will help your shoes or boots maintain their original shape
- Waterproof the outside of your shoes or boots. This will help repel water, which is especially useful for increasing the life of hiking boots or any other shoes that are likely to get wet. There are several different waterproofing systems, although a waterproofing spray may be the easiest
- Dry you shoes or boots if they do get wet. Air-dry your footwear, as drying them under high heat is bad for the material. Footwear that is left wet will become moldy
- Polish your shoes or boots regularly to keep the material in good shape. How you polish will depend on the material. For example, leather shoes or boots should be polished with a soft cloth, while suede shoes should be brushed
- Use a shoehorn when removing or putting on your boots or shoes. This helps prevent wearing out the backs of your shoes
- Rotate your shoes or boots regularly. This is especially important if, for example, you have a pair of boots that you are particularly hard on. Switching to another pair of boots regularly will let the first pair dry out and will stop the material from being worn through too quickly.
Tips & Warnings:
- Remember to wear the right shoes for the right occasion. Suede loafers will quickly become ruined in gravel and dirt, whereas leather work boots are designed for it
- Never dry your shoes or boots in a clothes dryer. The combination of high heat and physical trauma of being tumbled around will decrease the life of your footwear
- 1 x Pair of Women's Snow Flat Boots
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.30||USD$ 17.56||USD$ 14.82||USD$ 11.17|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.