Customers Also Bought
- The design of the wine bottle opener is simple and decent
- Being white, the bottom of the wine bottle opener can bring you good mood when you use it
- Brief introduction of the wine bottle opener can be see in the opener
- You will receive the electric corkscrew in nice package
- This is the back side in the package of beer bottle opener and you can see there are pictures over it to show you how to use it
- Size: 6 x 18 x 18cm/2.4 x 7 x 7in(H x L x W)
- Color: White & Green
How to Use a Bottle Opener
- If you've ever worked up a sweat trying to open a tightly sealed bottle, you know the importance of always having a good bottle opener in your kitchen drawer. Bottle openers are the keys to the kingdom; without one, that cold beer or soda isn't going to be yours any time soon. Here's how to use a bottle opener
- Make sure you actually need a bottle opener. In the name of convenience, many manufacturers now make twist-off caps. If the twist-off cap is inconveniently tight, take a no-slip piece of rubber or silicone, cover the cap and tightly grip the bottle with dry hands. The rubber or silicone will make it easier to twist off the top
- Make sure you have the right kind of bottle opener for your bottle. Wine bottles need corkscrews. Bar blades open beer bottle caps and certain types of soda bottle caps. There are a variety of bottle openers, including the traditional church key, that uses a metal wedge to create resistance, causing the cap to pop off
- Open wine bottles by screwing the corkscrew all the way into the center of the cork, as deeply as you can screw the metal spiral in. Then pull up on the metal lever. You'll hear a pop once the seal has been broken. It should be easy to slide the cork out
- Use blades and other flat metal bottle openers by placing the bottle opener snugly below the cap, right against the top of the bottle neck. Push the bottle down, hard. As the resistance between the bottle opener and the cap mounts, the cap will pop off
How to Decorate With Wine Bottle Openers
- A wine bottle opener is also known as a corkscrew, although technically the corkscrew is only the pointed, spiral metal part. Before the corkscrew was invented in the 1700s, wine containers did not have tight-fitting corks. The corkscrew allowed the cork to then become an air-deterrent for the wine, thus extending its shelf life. Because of its usefulness, inventors have designed many diverse styles of wine bottle openers through the years and many people today collect examples of this handy tool. There are various ways of displaying wine bottle openers, including using them for home decor in dining rooms, kitchens and wine cellars
- Place your corkscrew collection in a shadow box and mount it on the wall. You can purchase shadowboxes at craft and furniture stores or a custom frame shop can make one that is tailored to the number and style of your wine openers. Have the frame shop mount your corkscrews in the shadow box using only archival materials to preserve them.
- Arrange your wine bottle openers on a shelf or occasional table for an attractive display. Choose the corkscrews that compliment the style of the room and other furniture located there. This is especially good for wine cellars that are large enough to hold wine tasting parties.
- Buy a magnetic knife strip and mount it in a conspicuous place. Display metal wine bottle openers on the strip. Get more than one strip if you have lots of openers.
- Glue magnets to your wine bottle openers and arrange them on the refrigerator door. This is also good for entertaining because people usually gather in the kitchen while food is being prepared. The corkscrew arrangement will start conversations and also give your guests something to play with while you cook.
- Place wine bottle openers on a windowsill. This is a place that is rarely used for other purposes and it affords natural lighting of the articles.
- 1 x Bottle Opener
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.68||USD$ 10.68||USD$ 10.68||USD$ 10.68||USD$ 10.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.