Customers Also Bought
- This beer bottle opener is ideal for remove the cork, wine bottle and cans
- The beer bottle opener fits comfortably in most drawers and displays the combination of function and style
- For durability, the beer bottle opener is constructed of stainless steel parts for a brilliant, modern shine
- This ring bottle opener effortlessly removes corks in seconds
- It is an ideal gift for your wine drinking friends
- Material: Stainless Steel
- This beer bottle opener is made of hight quality stainless steel
- The ring-shaped beer bottle opener is ideal for remove the cork, wine bottle and cans, easy and convenient to use
- This ring wine opener is so small that it can be portable anwhere
- The unique design of this beer bottle opener is safety for your hand
- With this ring bottle opener you can have a drink easily
- Ring bottle opener, compact design, which fits comfortably in most drawers and displays the combination of function and style
- This ring opener is a good companion who like to drink wine
How to Use a Bottle Opener
- If you've ever worked up a sweat trying to open a tightly sealed bottle, you know the importance of always having a good bottle opener in your kitchen drawer. Bottle openers are the keys to the kingdom; without one, that cold beer or soda isn't going to be yours any time soon. Here's how to use a bottle opener
- Make sure you actually need a bottle opener. In the name of convenience, many manufacturers now make twist-off caps. If the twist-off cap is inconveniently tight, take a no-slip piece of rubber or silicone, cover the cap and tightly grip the bottle with dry hands. The rubber or silicone will make it easier to twist off the top
- Make sure you have the right kind of bottle opener for your bottle. Wine bottles need corkscrews. Bar blades open beer bottle caps and certain types of soda bottle caps. There are a variety of bottle openers, including the traditional church key, that uses a metal wedge to create resistance, causing the cap to pop off
- Open wine bottles by screwing the corkscrew all the way into the center of the cork, as deeply as you can screw the metal spiral in. Then pull up on the metal lever. You'll hear a pop once the seal has been broken. It should be easy to slide the cork out.
- Use blades and other flat metal bottle openers by placing the bottle opener snugly below the cap, right against the top of the bottle neck. Push the bottle down, hard. As the resistance between the bottle opener and the cap mounts, the cap will pop off
- 1 x Ring-shaped Beer Bottle Opener
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.93||USD$ 6.88||USD$ 6.83||USD$ 6.77||USD$ 6.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.