Customers Also Bought
- There are a parrot shape included in the Wedding Favor for you to send it as presents
- The design of the Wedding Favor is very special and stylish
- Every part of the Wedding Favor in made in detail
- Perfect workmanship and unique design make this Unique Wedding Favor fashionable
- The Wine Bottle Opener can also be the presents for you and your loved ones
- Material: Alloy & Plastic
- Length: 13.0cm/5.1in
- This wine bottle corkscrew is made of high quality metal and plastic material which durable enough for long time using
- The unique parrot style of this screw pull wine corkscrew is the stunning part which is quite cute
- This wine opener is designed with a helical tool with aims to use and open the cans or bottles easily
- With the simple and practical design, this wine corkscrew opener is easy and convenient to use
- With the compact size and lightweight design, this wine corkscrew opener is handy to use
How to use it
Different Wine Bottle Openers
- Print this article Wine bottle openers range from the simple to the sophisticated.
- Wine bottle openers run the gamut from inexpensive, simple devices to more expensive, sophisticated types. A wine bottle opener can be anything from a simple waiter's corkscrew to a more impressive device such as a lever pull opener that can open wine bottles quickly and easily
- A typical waiter's corkscrew
- Zedcor Wholly Owned/PhotoObjects.net/Getty Images A waiter's corkscrew is the basic corkscrew that folds like a penknife and can be carried in your pocket. It is so named because it is the traditional wine opener used by many waiters and sommeliers. It consists of a corkscrew, or "worm" which is twisted into the cork and a lever that is placed over the lip of the bottle to pry the cork out of the bottle. These corkscrews generally include a small knife which is used to cut the foil off the bottle before removing the cork. The waiter's corkscrew is simple and sturdy but requires some practice to use efficiently
- The wing opener is popular and easy to use
- Jupiterimages/Photos.com/Getty Images The wing, or "butterfly" opener is the one found in most homes. These openers can last a long time and are relatively easy to use, but can be a problem with wines that have long corks such as Bordeaux and vintage ports. The worm, or screw portion tends to have a short shank that may not penetrate the entire cork. The wing opener consists of a worm attached to a metal frame with two long wings, or levers that move upward as the worm is screwed into the cork. The opener is placed over the neck of the bottle with the levers down and the tip of the worm centered over the cork. Turning the handle allows the worm to penetrate the cork and the levers to rise. When the levers cannot rise anymore, they are pressed down and the cork is removed from the bottle
Lever Pull Opener
- The lever pull opener can remove wine corks very quickly
- Jupiterimages/Polka Dot/Getty Images The lever pull opener is manufactured by several companies that sell them in inexpensive, plastic versions and more sturdy metal versions. The lever pull, or "rabbit" opener is the most sophisticated wine bottle opener, yet is the quickest and one of easiest to use. It consists of a clamp that resembles rabbit ears and a lever with a long worm. To use it, place the clamp around the neck of the bottle and hold it with one hand while using the lever to insert the worm into the cork with the other hand. Hold the clamp tightly around the neck of the bottle and raise the lever to pull out the cork. The lever pull skillfully removes the cork with one quick motion. This makes it suitable for opening a number of wine bottles quickly
- The simple design of the Screwpull opener makes it easy to use
- John Foxx/Stockbyte/Getty Images The Screwpull is a brand of opener with a long teflon-coated worm with a twist top handle and a separate plastic cage which sits over the top of the bottle neck. The twisting action of the worm in the cork slowly pulls the cork out so that you do not have to pull or use leverage to pull it out. The Screwpull works well with wines that have long corks and is fast and easy to use
Ah So Opener
- The Ah So opener looks least like a wine bottle opener and is named for the response one has when realizing its purpose. The Ah So has the simplest design, yet is the most difficult to master. It is the only opener that does not pierce the cork in order to remove it. The Ah So consists of a handle with two, flat metal blades on either side, with one blade slightly longer than the other. You basically slide the blades down on either side of the cork with a rocking motion and then slowly pry it out while twisting the handle. This can be very important when opening a bottle of very old wine with a cork that is dry or decayed. Old corks tend to crumble if you try to screw into them. The Ah so will gently pull out an old cork without destroying it and leaving bits of cork floating in your wine. However, if used improperly it can push the cork in rather than out of the bottle
How to Use a Wine Bottle Opener
- Print this article Wine bottle openers are devices that allow you to remove the cork on a wine bottle in just a few seconds. There are typically two types of devices: either a mechanical unit that you have to use your hands to operate or an electrical unit that opens the wine bottle with the press of a button. No matter which type of wine bottle opener you actually own, both are simple to use
- Insert the corkscrew portion of your wine bottle opener into the cork on the top of your wine bottle. Insert the corkscrew no more than an inch into the cork. You want it inserted just far enough to be secure, but not far enough to break the cork
- Twist the knob on top of the wine bottle opener for manual openers with knobs. Because the corkscrew is inserted into the wine bottle opener, twisting the knob pulls up on the corkscrew, taking the cork with it and opening the bottle
- Pull down on the clamps on the side of your wine bottle opener for manual openers with clamps. By pulling down on the clamps on the side of the opener, this pulls up on the corkscrew, which removes the cork and opens the bottle
- Press down on the button on top of your wine bottle opener for automatic openers. This pulls up on the corkscrew, removing the cork and opening the bottle
- 1 x Bottle Opener
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.43||USD$ 5.35||USD$ 5.28||USD$ 5.17||USD$ 5.17|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on10-23-2011
- Other Thoughts: The desgin of the uinque wedding favor is very good and. I like the parrot shape of the wedding favor.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: I get this wine bottle opener as a gift because I received one myself and found the wedding favor to be a really easy and very convenient tool for opening a corked bottle.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: The Wedding Favor is great to have a bit of independence without having to ask for assistance.
Was this review helpful?