Customers Also Bought
- Make everyday cooking and entertaining easier with this versatile porcelain bowl
- Special dinnerware has the smarts and savvy to take what you dish out and still impress your most scrutinizing dinner guests
- The Porcelain Bowl is perfect for serving or mixing your favorite dishes, this durable bowl is made of high-fired, long-lasting porcelain
- This Porcelain Bowl is versatile enough to feed the family and entertain guests
- This Round Bowl is dinnerware that you can trust to stand up to the rigors of daily life and still look good
- China top quality porcelain with a long time history and tradition
- Classic shape combines the refined look of fine china and the durability of everyday dinnerware
- Color: White
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: 8 x 18cm/3.2 x 7.1in(H x Dia.)
- The classic shape combines the refined look of fine china and the durability of everyday dinnerware
- This classic Cute Bowl is essential for serving salads, sides, and desserts at breakfast, lunch or dinner, and perfect for snacks
Size in Detail:
How to Carve a Porcelain Bowl
Use grid lines to make this intricate, elegant porcelain bowl inspired by nature.
- Throw the bowl on a potter's wheel. Smooth the outer sides with a rib.
- Trim the bottom of the bowl. Allow the pot dry for about two weeks, until it reaches the bone-dry stage.
- Draw horizontal grid lines on the bowl, using the wheel. Draw vertical grid lines on the bowl, using a string to measure.
- Lightly mark the design - cascading overlapping flowers - on the grid with a needle-carving tool.
- Dampen the clay. Carve the design, continually brushing away the dust.
- Wipe the bowl with a damp sponge to remove the small scratch marks. Wearing safety gear, spray underglaze onto bowl to add color.
- Bisque-fire the bowl to cone 05, about 1,850 degrees Fahrenheit. Note: The timing will be different for every kiln; a tiny kiln may take up to about six hours to fire, a larger kiln 12 hours.
- Heat the bowl in the kiln until it's too hot to touch. This evaporates the water in the glaze, causing the glaze to stick to the pot better and not drip. Then spray glaze on it.
- Fire to cone 6, about 2,150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 1 x Bowl
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.99||USD$ 15.99||USD$ 15.99||USD$ 15.99||USD$ 15.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.