Customers Also Bought
- It has motion detection system
- This CCTV cameras is easy to install
- Battery Operated
- This unit can be easily mounted and aimed with its adjustable bracket
- This CCTV cameras features no wiring necessary
- This camera decoy will make people think twice about stealing or doing damage to your property
- The motion detector sensor make it appear to work as an actual security camera
- This is a great visual deterrent for shoplifting, theft and vandalism
- Perfect for any domestic or commercial use such as an office, retail space, business or home
- Imitation cameras have demonstrated success in many types of home and businesses such as motels, retail stores, museums, apartments restaurants, automobile lots and many others
- Many section details of these CCTV cameras
- Wireless camera detail
- You can adjust this angle of this wireless camera
- ON/OFF switch
- Size in detail
How to Install an Outdoor Security Camera System:
- Step 1: Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Step 2: Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Step 3: Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Step 4: Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Step 5: Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Step 6: Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time. If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Step 7: Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Step 8: Turn on your system to view your area
- 1 x Wireless Dummy Motion Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.75||USD$ 5.63||USD$ 5.51||USD$ 5.35|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.