Customers Also Bought
- Sensor: 1/3inch SONY CCD
- Number of pixels: PAL712(H)x582(V)
- Sync System: Inter Line Synchroniztion
- Scanning System: PAL625Lines,50Field/sec
- Resolution: 520 TV Line
- Mini.Illumination: 0.01Lux /F1.2
- S/N Ratio: ≥50dBAGC Off
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- BLC: Back Light Compensation(Auto)
- Iris Control : Video/DC Iris
- Electronic Shutter Speed: PAL:1/50-1/10000Second
- White Balance Range: Auto White Balance
- Day/Night: Auto,Color,B/W
- Video output: 1Vp-p 75Ω,Negative
- Power Voltage: DC12V AC220V/24VX50MA
- Lens: 3.5-8mm
- Operating Temp: -10℃- 50℃
- Storage Temp: -20℃- 60℃
- Humidity: 30% - 85%RH
- 1/3inch SONY CCD
- 520TV Lines Resolution
- 3.5-8mm Lens
- AWB, AGC, AL/EE Function,Video /DC Dual Drive
- With Digital Wide Dynamic
- Support BLC, White Balance and OSD Menu Function
- 1 x 1/3Inch SONY CCD 520TV Lines 3.5-8mm Lens Security CCTV Box Camera
How is the Frame Rate related to Picture Quality?
- Quality can refer to both how detailed the image is and how fast the frame rate is. Frame rate is simply a measure of how many individual pictures make up the video. "Full motion", what you see on television and on VHS tapes, is 30 frames per second, or fps. Most often, security systems record at slower rates, which result in more jerky-looking images but saves tape or hard drive space, allowing longer periods of time to be recorded
- Camera formats are measured in inches: most surveillance cameras fall between 1/4" and 1". This refers to the usable image size created inside the camera. For most security systems, a small size is fine - 1/4" or 1/3" surveillance cameras dominate CCTV sales. Larger formats do not necessarily result in better images, but can be advantageous in dimly lit situations since they are able to gather more light
Focal Lens important:
- If you're looking for a security camera for the office or warehouse and you want to see as much as you can, you should look for a 2.8 or 4mm lens (provides a wide, somewhat distant view). If you need to observe a limited area, such as an entrance, you should choose an 8mm lense (provides a narrow view and objects are closer). In other words, the smaller the focal length number, the wider the field of view. To get the most flexibility in choosing the best field of view, consider a varifocal lens.
- The varifocal lens is ideal in situations where the security camera surveys a distant point. One can adjust the zoom and focus of these lenses, either manually or automatically. This is sometimes referred to as "manual zoom" lens
- It is analog technology. The CCD camera has a little bit higher resolution than CMOS. The camera also functions better in low light. A CCD
- 1 x 1/3inch SONY CCD 520TV Lines 3.5-8mm Lens Security CCTV Box Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 50.90||USD$ 48.97||USD$ 47.04||USD$ 44.46|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.