Customers Also Bought
- The fine details and fashion design will complete the look that is professional and polished
- Classic style designed, traditional and grace, these waterproof boots are best choice for your kid
- The snow collar at the top of these waterproof boots will assure you a snug and appropriate fit while you tackle any outside activity and the inches of snow fall to come
- Durable rubber outsole gives traction on a variety of terrain
- Waterproof boots are made of high quality material, these boots have a distinctive texture for a natural, handsome look
- Good material with special design features soft, thermal and breathable
- A pair of thermal boots is always a must for your boy in the cold winter
- These stylish boys snow boots would be a good choice to your lovely kids
- Fashion boys snow boots are great for any occasion such as birthday, holiday and other special events
- Outer Material: PU & Oxford Cloth
- Lining Material: Fleece
- Sole Material: Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Waterproof boys snow boots
- The back of thermal boots
- Lining of boots
- Beautiful star
- Durable sole
Size Reference Table:
Choose Snow Boots and Winter Boots for Kids:
- Waterproof Boots for Kids. It is almost a necessity in children's winter boots that they be waterproof to not only protect tiny toes from wet snow, but wet feet can be extremely dangerous for toddlers. It is suggested that waterproof uppers (where the toes are) provide the best protection from water
- Insulated Boots for Warmth. Especially if in a cold climate, insulated boots are a must in children's winter boots. The insulation is usually made of sheepskin, fleece , shearling or an insulated synthetic fabric, and is found around the leg area to keep water and snow out and to keep the legs and feet warm as well. Thinsulate is a popular material used to insulate boots and occasionally can be found as a removable liner. Be careful though that the insulation is not so warm that it causes the toddler's feet to sweat, which can result in extra cold feet
- Durable Boots to Last Awhile. Winter boots can be spendy so it's important when shopping to look for a boot that may last a couple seasons. Nothing can stop the fact that kid's feet grow at record speeds, but if lucky, one may be able to purchase a boot that will last a while. Look for snow boots with removable lines that can double as rain boots in the spring and rainy seasons
- Toddlers Need Comfortable Boots. Zip up boots and boots with toggle ties in the front make them easier to slip on and run outside. Make sure the snow boots are the right fit and are neither flopping around when the child runs or so tight that they are uncomfortable. Boots are clunky enough without a child worrying that he or she will lose there's in a snow fort or extra deep snow and nothing will make a boy or girl refuse snow boots more than boots that don't feel right or deter them from maneuvering properly in the snow
How to Protect Winter Boots:
Winter boots go through a lot - they are subjected to rain, snow, mud, dirty snow, salt, and a range of other street dirt. By winter's end, poorly cared for boots will repay your neglect by falling apart or simply looking shabby. Here is a way to keep them in better shape throughout winter so that with any luck, they'll see you through a few winters yet.
- Clean Salt Stains Immediately: If you live where it snows and where salt is used on the streets to keep them clear of snow, your boots are going to pick up the salt. Salt stains mar the look of boots and weaken the fabric. Always clean the salt stain as soon as you spot it. Use the cleaning agent recommended by your boots' manufacturer
- Keep the Boots Polished and Clean: If your boots are leather, keep them well polished. All types of boots should be kept clean. A regular wipe-down with warm water for many synthetic boots will help remove dirt and other encrusted elements
- Add Water Protectant: Always spray new boots with a protectant that increases their water resistance. Keeps this spraying up regularly to enhance the original protective quality
- Store Winter Boots Clean and Dry: At winter's end, never store boots without cleaning them first and ensuring that they are completely dry. Otherwise, you risk finding moldy, smelly boots next winter. And worst still, this can cross-contaminate other shoes, boots and items of clothing stored in the same vicinity. As for removing stains, this is vital because the longer that they are left, the more likely it is that they will become permanent and will weaken the boot
- Warning: Never dry boots in front of an open fire or open heat source. This will cause them to crack and dry out too much. Dry in a warm, dry place away from direct heat sources. Try to dry them upside down over a boot holder or similar item
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
- 1 x Pair of Boy's Boots
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 30.86||USD$ 26.38||USD$ 21.90||USD$ 15.93||USD$ 15.93|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.