Customers Also Bought
- Enhance your collection with this beautiful bracelet
- Beaded link design makes it attractive and elegant
- Approx. 2cm / 0.8in adjustable length makes you wear suitable and comfortable
- Beautiful enough for daytime wear
- Be it for yourself or for a gift to some one
- Bracelet Length: 17cm / 6.7in
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver Platinum Plated
- Color: Sliver
- Unique buckle design allows you to easily put on and take off
- You can wear it to attend the gathering on various occasions
How to Clean Tarnish From Sterling Silver:
- Whether you have your favorite sterling silver jewelry or grandma's flatware, here are several ideas to help you clean it and keep it clean
- For your badly tarnished jewelry or teapots, etc., here is a easy natural way to clean it. Cover the inside bottom of a glass heat proof dish and place a piece of aluminum foil, shiny side up inside it. Put the tarnished silver in the bottom of the dish and add 1 big tablespoon of baking soda, and then slowly pour boiling water over it until it covers the piece. The tarnish will gradually collect on the aluminum foil and clean the sterling. See my tips below on flatware care.
- Remove your silver, rinse thoroughly, and polish.
- For jewelry and other items, baking soda is better. Put on a paste of baking soda and water. Rub gently and then rinse with water and then polish dry with a soft cloth. If you would rather do this with your flatware, you can, just sprinkle baking soda on a damp cloth and rub it on the silverware until tarnish is gone.
- You can also use toothpaste to clean off tarnish. Coat the silver with toothpaste, then run it under warm water, and work it into a foam. Rinse off. For stubborn stains or where there is a lot of hard to reach places, use a soft toothbrush.
- For your flatware, first wash in warm water with dish soap. Do not let your hollow handled silverware soak in the water as a combination of heat, water, and detergent may loosen soldering. See more tips below.
- Bracelets are made of many different materials, including metals, hemp, stone, twine, gems, stones, organic materials and rubber. Bracelets vary in cost depending on the materials and time that went into making them. There are also several different types of fasteners on a bracelet. Different bracelets can be placed over the wrist via clasp, tie, slipping over the hand or even lightly slapping the bracelet on the wrist.
- Varying in size, bracelets can be purchased pre-made or custom made, depending on the type of bracelet one wishes to purchase as well as the amount of money one wishes to spend. Special bracelets are made just to fit young women and girls. Generally, bracelets get in the way of daily activities if they have extraneous materials hanging off of them, and a bracelet too large for the wearer could easily slip off of the hand. One should always purchase a bracelet with the size of the wearer in mind.
- The history of Egyptian bracelets is as old as 5000 BCE. Starting with materials like bones, stones and woods to serve religious and spiritual interests. From the National Geographic Society, the Scarab Bracelet is one of the most recognized symbols of ancient Egypt. The scarab represented rebirth and regeneration. Carved scarabs were worn as jewelry and wrapped into the linen bandages of mummies. Myth told of the scarab god, Khepri, pushing the sun across the sky.
- In Bulgaria there is a tradition called Martenitsa, which sometimes involves tying a red and white string around the wrist to please Baba Marta in order for spring to come sooner.
- In some parts of India, the number and type of bangles worn by a woman denotes her marital status.
- Taken in the plural, bracelets is often used as slang for handcuffs.
- 1 x Lady Sterling Silver Beaded Bracelet
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.74||USD$ 23.75||USD$ 22.76||USD$ 21.45||USD$ 21.45|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?