Customers Also Bought
- Enhance your collection with this beautiful bracelet
- Beaded link design makes it attractive and elegant
- Approx. 2cm / 0.8in adjustable length makes you wear suitable and comfortable
- Beautiful enough for daytime wear
- Be it for yourself or for a gift to some one
- Bracelet Length: 17cm / 6.7in
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver Platinum Plated
- Color: Sliver
- Unique buckle design allows you to easily put on and take off
- You can wear it to attend the gathering on various occasions
How to Clean Tarnish From Sterling Silver:
- Whether you have your favorite sterling silver jewelry or grandma's flatware, here are several ideas to help you clean it and keep it clean
- For your badly tarnished jewelry or teapots, etc., here is a easy natural way to clean it. Cover the inside bottom of a glass heat proof dish and place a piece of aluminum foil, shiny side up inside it. Put the tarnished silver in the bottom of the dish and add 1 big tablespoon of baking soda, and then slowly pour boiling water over it until it covers the piece. The tarnish will gradually collect on the aluminum foil and clean the sterling. See my tips below on flatware care.
- Remove your silver, rinse thoroughly, and polish.
- For jewelry and other items, baking soda is better. Put on a paste of baking soda and water. Rub gently and then rinse with water and then polish dry with a soft cloth. If you would rather do this with your flatware, you can, just sprinkle baking soda on a damp cloth and rub it on the silverware until tarnish is gone.
- You can also use toothpaste to clean off tarnish. Coat the silver with toothpaste, then run it under warm water, and work it into a foam. Rinse off. For stubborn stains or where there is a lot of hard to reach places, use a soft toothbrush.
- For your flatware, first wash in warm water with dish soap. Do not let your hollow handled silverware soak in the water as a combination of heat, water, and detergent may loosen soldering. See more tips below.
- Bracelets are made of many different materials, including metals, hemp, stone, twine, gems, stones, organic materials and rubber. Bracelets vary in cost depending on the materials and time that went into making them. There are also several different types of fasteners on a bracelet. Different bracelets can be placed over the wrist via clasp, tie, slipping over the hand or even lightly slapping the bracelet on the wrist.
- Varying in size, bracelets can be purchased pre-made or custom made, depending on the type of bracelet one wishes to purchase as well as the amount of money one wishes to spend. Special bracelets are made just to fit young women and girls. Generally, bracelets get in the way of daily activities if they have extraneous materials hanging off of them, and a bracelet too large for the wearer could easily slip off of the hand. One should always purchase a bracelet with the size of the wearer in mind.
- The history of Egyptian bracelets is as old as 5000 BCE. Starting with materials like bones, stones and woods to serve religious and spiritual interests. From the National Geographic Society, the Scarab Bracelet is one of the most recognized symbols of ancient Egypt. The scarab represented rebirth and regeneration. Carved scarabs were worn as jewelry and wrapped into the linen bandages of mummies. Myth told of the scarab god, Khepri, pushing the sun across the sky.
- In Bulgaria there is a tradition called Martenitsa, which sometimes involves tying a red and white string around the wrist to please Baba Marta in order for spring to come sooner.
- In some parts of India, the number and type of bangles worn by a woman denotes her marital status.
- Taken in the plural, bracelets is often used as slang for handcuffs.
- 1 x Lady Sterling Silver Beaded Bracelet
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.59||USD$ 23.56||USD$ 22.54||USD$ 21.16||USD$ 21.16|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.