Customers Also Bought
- With this stylish Bridal Jewelry Set, you are sure to catch the sight from others
- The Alloy Crystal Rhinestone Bridal Jewelry Set seems as a perfect ornament for your wedding
- This modern Wedding Jewelry Set has a dazzling array of sparkling pearl and diamond, making this set perfect for your modern wedding
- Prepare yourself and ready for that happy moment with the nice Wedding Jewelry Set, and you will give a big surprise to others
- With special design, it will give you an elegant and noble feeling in any important occasion
- Sparkling and elegant, this Cheap Bridal Jewelry Set will make the bride very beautiful and noble
- For the pretty bride, it is the unique gift and will make you be the focus in your wedding
- It is a great symbol for your pure love and will be the best choice for you
- Material: Crystal & Alloy & Rhinestone
- The shiny Wedding Jewelry Set will be the best choice for the new wedding couples
- With this Cheap Bridal Jewelry Set, you are sure to catch the sight from others
How to Choose Jewelry for a Wedding Dress
Jewelry and weddings are a natural pairing. The premier pieces are, of course, the engagement and wedding rings. Since you will be wearing the rings every day for the rest of your life, they should reflect you and your lifestyle. The other jewelry accessories you wear for your big day should compliment your total look--your dress, your hair, your surroundings. While looks play a big part, money does, too, so if you cannot afford to be dripping with diamonds, check out department stores for their latest styles in cubic zirconia.
- Decide upon an engagement ring. It has been traditional in the U.S. for engagement rings to contain at least one diamond; however, in Europe and other parts of the world, engagement rings often contain colored stones. If you opt for a diamond, decide on a budget, then pick the carat or the weight of the diamond. Next, decide on the cut, which will determine how much light will be reflected out the top. You will also have to consider diamond color (less color equals more fire), diamond clarity or blemishes in the stone, and the mounting
- Carefully consider the bride's dress which will dictate whether or not a necklace is necessary. If the bodice of the dress is heavily decorated with sequins and pearls, there is no need for more embellishment, such as a necklace. However, if the dress is very plain and sophisticated, a small string of pearls or an elegant diamond or cubic zirconia pendant is always an attractive choice
- Decide whether or not a bracelet would be appropriate with the dress. If the dress has long sleeves with embellishments on the cuffs or the bride is wearing lacy gloves, then a bracelet is unnecessary. On the other hand, if the wedding dress is short-sleeved, sleeveless or strapless, a simple yet elegant bracelet would be a tasteful addition to the ensemble
- Wear earrings if the bride's hairdo is upswept. If the bride has a long neck and the bodice of the wedding dress is simple, earrings that dangle are an attractive choice. If the bride's neck is short or if the bodice of the dress is embellished, then stud earrings are a better alternative. Whichever style earring is worn, the earrings should match the necklace if one is worn. Specifically, if the bride chooses to wear a pearl necklace, she should choose pearl earrings
- Choose jewelry for the bride's hair that goes well with the entire ensemble. Hair jewelry may include a tiara to which a veil may be attached, or it might include a diamond or cubic zirconia or pearl hair clip. Again, follow the theme: if the dress is trimmed in pearls and the bride chooses to wear pearl earrings, use pearls in the hair
How to Choose Jewelry for Your Wedding Day
Although all eyes will be glued to the beauty and symbolism of your wedding ring, other jewelry will round out your bridal look. Depending on your personal preferences, the cut of your dress and the style of your hair, you may opt for a necklace, bracelet or earrings. Coordination of gemstones is key, as are the jewel tones you choose.
Think about how you can work family jewels into your bridal look. For sentimental reasons you may choose Grandma's pearls, your favorite aunt's diamond earrings or your mother's charm bracelet instead of buying new pieces
- Opt for a necklace that complements the cut of your dress. A pearl or rhinestone choker works well with a strapless bodice, whereas a diamond solitaire will look stunning with a V or sweetheart neckline
- Harmonize the gemstones found in your dress or headpiece with those in your jewelry. Pearls will complement beading, whereas diamonds or zirconia go well with sequins or crystals
- Consider a tennis bracelet over long, plain gloves or a rhinestone or pearl cuff over a bare wrist. Wear similar metals so that you don't find your jewelry clashing
- Let your hairstyle, headpiece and necklace dictate the earrings you choose. Chunkier styles and those with a drop look great with upswept hair, whereas simple studs or small bejeweled hoops may be the perfect addition to a dramatic necklace or decorative veil or tiara
Giving jewelry such as a necklace is a tradition when it comes to wedding presents. The bride's mother or the groom may give her something special, or she may give jewelry to her bridesmaids. For bridesmaids it's an easy way to ensure that they all match on the big day.
- A hair accessory is a good wedding gift idea because it's something different and unique. These range from simple barrettes to more elaborate jeweled tiaras
- Pearls are a traditional wedding gift for both brides and bridesmaids. Pearls are available in all forms, but necklaces and earrings are the more popular options
- Gift givers should never underestimate the gift box or jewelry box. These boxes make a beautiful presentation for the jewelry and shows that the recipient is getting something special
- Engraved jewelry is a popular bridesmaid gift because the bride can engrave the person's initials, name or date on the piece. Necklaces are usually used, but brides also can find rings and bracelets
- Those who have the money may prefer giving a piece of custom jewelry. They can work directly with a designer to come up with something unique and different, be it earrings or a necklace
- Brides on a budget can try making their own jewelry by picking out beads and clasps from their local craft store. They can even custom make the pieces to match the colors used in their wedding.
Halter and Low-Neckline Gowns
- For low necklines or halter-style gowns, opt for thin necklaces that drop down. Pendants can be added, depending on numerous other factors. For instance, you don't want a large, bulky pendant that detracts from the beauty of your wedding dress. Avoid chokers as they may cause your chest to appear too broad and deep. A single strand of pearls that hangs about three to four inches from your neck may be a stunning option
Strapless and Off-the-Shoulder Gowns
- Strapless gowns offer a larger space to work with when choosing your bridal necklace. For instance, a thin choker with a large pendant or pearl could look lovely. Larger chokers, such as a triple-strand pearl piece may also complete the look. Shorter necklaces work better with strapless gowns to allow a space to exist between the dress and jewelry, defining each element separately. Fan-style necklaces add detail, and work well with simpler strapless gowns. Off-the-shoulder gowns typically look terrific with a nice choker as well
- For higher necklines, you can opt to wear a longer necklace, or none at all. Depending on the detail of the dress and other jewelry pieces you plan to wear, a necklace may detract from the dress and be too busy. If you have a necklace that you absolutely want to wear on your wedding day, it's best to wear the piece or take it with you when you try on wedding gowns
Coordinating Other Pieces
- For an incredibly detailed dress with many sequins and pearls, it's best to wear a simple necklace that won't compete with the dress. For instance, you can wear a small necklace with a single pearl, diamond or other stone pendant. Sometimes, less is more
- Your necklace should be coordinated with your other jewelry. The pieces don't have to match exactly or be a part of a set; however, they should complement each other as well as the dress. If you have a very detailed necklace, wear a simpler pair of earrings, such as diamond or pearl studs. For detailed earrings, wear a simpler necklace. Every piece should flow together creating an overall look without vying for attention. If you have a very detailed dress or high neckline, you can opt for more elaborate earrings in lieu of a necklace. If you are wearing a tiara, adding a necklace, especially a detailed or heavy piece, may look too busy and over-done. Rhinestone barrettes or clips may still go nicely with a simpler necklace
- Add a little bit of color by using stones such as garnets, sapphires or emeralds. Of course, you are not limited to these options. However, don't overdo it. Small, simple injections of color, perhaps matching your flowers or wedding colors, will bring your entire wedding together
- Heirloom jewelry is wonderful to use, so ask your relatives if they have a piece that would complement your dress. When purchasing new jewelry, you can purchase antique-looking sets or actual antiques. You may want to consider jewelry that you are likely to wear again. Also, if you don't have the budget for real stones, faux diamonds and pearls still look just as good as the real thing. The only one who will know the difference is you and your jeweler. Crystal beads, rhinestones and other pretty beads are great faux stone options
Simple or elegant, bold or beautiful, the right necklace will flatter any neckline you choose.
- Consider the occasion. Opt for a simple, understated piece for daytime and a more precious or extravagant piece for evening
- Accent a V-neck with a drop pearl necklace or solitaire pendant. This same piece also complements boat-neck and crewneck tops. Match gemstone colors to those found in your outfit and earrings.
- Accessorize strapless and off-the-shoulder necklines with a necklace that remains close to the neck. Pair a faux gem choker on an invisible string with a top made of satin or silk. Add elegant sophistication with a short strand of pearls
- Pair an open-collar blouse with a thicker, chunkier piece of costume jewelry. Faux silver or gold interlock chains that lie flat on the collarbone accent a dressy casual outfit or business suit. Coordinate your earrings and belt with the tones in your necklace
- Enhance a jewel-neck or turtleneck sweater with a long string of colorful beads. Precious stones work well with a thicker day look, while crystals bring a little glamour to an evening ensemble.
- Pair a square-neck top with a pendant that dangles from a long chain. Consider lengths that fall between the collarbones
Wedding Necklace Ideas
The preparations that you make to take the walk down the aisle to marry the man of your dreams are the most important that you will ever make. Each detail of your dress, veil, shoes and accessories has been thought out for weeks before that big day. The jewelry that you choose to wear to accessorize your bridal attire must sparkle. Some of the pieces that you choose may have a deep meaning. When searching for the perfect necklace to wear on your trip down the aisle, consider what is most important to you for your jewelry.
- A vintage piece of jewelry is the perfect choice for a traditional wedding with a classically designed dress. Antique jewelry may be found in antique shops, at estate sales and on online auction sites. For brides on a budget, vintage necklaces are often affordable. Rhinestones and crystals can create a sparkling necklace with the design and style of a previous era
- A diamond necklace certainly has the sparkle and distinction to enhance your wedding ensemble. You can also choose colored gemstones to add a flash of color to your white dress. Sapphires are a stunning choice for a wedding necklace and they also satisfy your need for something blue. Blue symbolizes loyalty, which makes the sapphire a perfect choice for exchanging vows. For a more classic look, choose pearls; you can continue wearing them on special occasions for years to come
- A piece of jewelry from your mother or grandmother is a sentimental choice for your wedding necklace. Consider wearing the necklace your mother wore during her wedding to your father for a piece that has deep meaning. The tradition of passing a wedding necklace from mother to daughter can continue for generations
- With a handmade piece, you can create the exact piece of jewelry you want to wear on your wedding day. Work with a jewelry designer to create a wedding necklace that meets your specifications. If you have a talent for jewelry making, design and make your own jewelry for your wedding
- 1 x Bridal Jewelry Set
Spec Chain Material Crystal
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.54||USD$ 8.47||USD$ 8.41||USD$ 8.32||USD$ 8.32|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on01-12-2012
- Other Thoughts: I was looking for something to wear on my wedding day & was either finding things too expensive, too gaudy, too delicate, etc. I found this alloy bridal jewelry was exactly what I was looking for. Excellent size and exquisite design!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-07-2012
- Other Thoughts: The necklace was so beautiful. I was pleased to be able to wear such a wonderful necklace on my wedding day. Thank you very much pleasure to do business with you!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-05-2012
- Other Thoughts: I had been looking and looking for bridal jewelry set for a while now. I'm getting married soon! I was sort of unsure about buying this item-BUT when I got it in the mail-- I was VERY surprised!!! It is as good as everyone is saying!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-03-2012
- Other Thoughts: The rhinestone jewelry is made with exquisite workmanships, I would definitely recommend this necklace for any bride. I went to a wedding accessories shop yesterday to look at their collections. Their necklaces are made of the same material but cost a bit more money. So I chose this one. Great product with nice price!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: This wedding bridal jewelry is so affordable that I was a little hesitant to purchase it. However, after receiving the set in the mail, I was glad to see that the jewelry did in fact look sparkly and were as nice as the displayed picture.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-25-2011
- Other Thoughts: Just arrived! I have not put on it yet, whether it is durable or not still needs time to witness. But it did make me wait quite long, hope next time the delivery will be faster!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this for one of my friends who will be marrying soon. She said it is very shiny and beautiful with rhinestone design, matching well with her wedding accessories! Thank you!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: I am getting married soon and ordered this Cheap Bridal Jewelry Set for my wedding. It is elegant and has a great sparkle to it. Looks better than the picture. I will definitely recommend it to other brides to be.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: Wonderful Purchase! We got this Bridal Jewelry Set on a whim for my daughter's wedding because she was not finding anything else to wear. We experienced lightning fast delivery. Thank you for providing so wonderful item.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-09-2011
- Other Thoughts: If you want to have a "Glitz and Glam" Wedding and are looking for that perfect touch of sparkle- You need to buy this necklace. At first I didn’t like the earrings online- But they will work perfect. The Wedding Jewelry Set goes well with my wedding dress!
Was this review helpful?