Customers Also Bought
If you can not find your favorite style at our site, please let us know. We are able to customize your dress according to the style you offer to us. In order to make sure the similarity, please offer us at least two pictures including front, back and some detailed pictures.
- Silhouette: Empire
- Embellishment: Flower belt
- Neckline: Strapless
- Hemline: Floor-Length
- Shown Color: Light Green
- Material: Gauze
- This floor length modest bridesmaid dress with elegant empire design shows your figure perfectly
- Flower belt is the highlight of this strapless bridesmaid dress and it decorates the dress very well
- This soft and comfortable gauze designer bridesmaid dress is perfect for wedding and other important parties
- With this floor-length modest bridesmaid dress gown, you will be the most charming
- You will look like a princess for parties and special occasions with this gauze modest bridesmaid dress gown
- The gauze bridesmaid dress has an easy fit and good ventilation effect
- You can customize the gown according to your size and preference
- This beautiful gauze bridesmaid dress is perfect for that upcoming special event, cocktail party, party, military ball, homecoming, formal dance, bridesmaid or wedding
- Flower belt is the highlight of this bridesmaid dress gown and it decorates the dress very well
- This soft and comfortable bridesmaid dress is perfect for wedding and other important parties
- See from the back, this bridesmaid dress is characterized by the easy fit and good ventilation effect
- You can wear a remarkable visual effect with this modest bridesmaid dress
- Please provide detailed measurement information for customization base on "Buying GuideHow to Measure"
- Reference size chart base on "Buying Guide/Size Chart"
- Because the display and optical reasons, the fabric colors shown in the picture may be biased with the actual color of goods
- You can customize the dress's size and back of zipper or lace-up closure according to your size and preference
How to Sew Bridesmaids Dresses:
Bridesmaids' dresses come in a wide variety of styles and colors. The bride may choose to have all the bridesmaids wear exactly the same type of dress, or wear slightly different styles all in the same color, or even different shades, so that each bridesmaid can choose a style that she likes and that most flatters her figure. (And if a bridesmaid gets a dress she likes, she may be more likely to wear it again.) The bride may want to have the bridesmaids dresses sewn if she wants a particular color, or style, that she can't easily find in stores, or if she wants to do costume-style bridesmaids' dresses, such as for a Renaissance themed wedding. Make sure to start the bridesmaids' dresses well before the wedding, so that you'll have time to complete them in plenty of time for a final fitting.
- Meet with the bride (and the bridesmaids, if possible) to determine how many bridesmaids' dresses there will be. Choose a style (or styles) and color for the dresses, and find out if the bride or bridesmaids plan to help pick out patterns and materials. Set a budget for the dresses and a deadline for the final fitting
- Take the measurements for each bridesmaid (or have them take their own and send them to you), measuring around the fullest part of the bust, waist and hips. You'll need this information for choosing a pattern and making the dresses, since pattern companies often use different sizes from the dress sizes found in stores
- Choose a dress pattern or patterns that matches the bride's expectations and the style of the wedding. If the bridesmaids want different styles, you may be able to save money by buying one pattern that has several options for necklines and sleeves. Some dress patterns are easier to sew than others, so make sure to choose a pattern that matches your skill level
- Select fabric for the dresses. If you want to make all the dresses in the same fabric, make sure the store has enough of that fabric available, or can order it for you in time. Follow the guidelines on the pattern envelope for recommended types of fabric and to find out how much material you need for each dress
- Pick out good quality thread that matches the fabric, zippers and any other notions or accessories you need, such as fusible interfacing. Buy any trim or decorations at the same time as the fabric, if possible, to make sure they match
- Cut out the pattern pieces. If you're using the same pattern to make dresses in several sizes, cut out the patterns using the lines for the largest size first, then cut the patterns in the smaller sizes after you've finished cutting the fabric for the larger size. Smooth out any wrinkles in the pattern pieces, using a low-temperature iron if needed
- Follow the pattern directions to cut out the dress pieces and sew them together. Have the bridesmaids try on the dresses, if possible, before hemming the skirt and the sleeves. If the bridesmaids are not available, make sure to have them give you their height and sleeve measurements
- Give the dresses to the bridesmaids as soon as possible, so that you still have time to make minor alterations if needed
How to Alter a Bridesmaid Dress:
There are several reasons why you may need to alter a bridesmaid dress. Perhaps the dress is too long or too short. Often, bridesmaid dresses are purchased well before the date of the wedding. During the time between the purchase and the wedding, the bridesmaid could have either gained or lost weight, meaning that her dress will no longer fit her. Instead of purchasing a new dress, you can simply alter the one you already have
Have the bridesmaid model her dress for you. Use the tape measure to measure how much fabric should be altered, and mark the dress according to the measurements using a fabric marker. Pin up any pieces of fabric to mark alterations as well
- Help your bridesmaid to carefully remove her dress so that she is not poked with any pins you used to mark alterations. Lay the dress out on an even surface and use the seam ripper to remove the seams where the alterations are to be made. Seam rippers will allow you to cut the thread of the seams without damaging the fabric of the dress
- Use your markings to determine where to re-sew the seam. Begin by ironing the crease of the seam flat
- Alter the length of fabric needed for the new seam according to your measurements by pinning the dress where the new seam will be. Use the tape measure to perform any appropriate measurements and to ensure that the pinned seam is straight and even
- Sew the new seam using a needle and thread or a sewing machine. Remove the pins and iron the seam when you are finished. Finish the seam by stitching along the length of the seam on the inside of the dress. Trim the edges with pinking sheers, which create a zigzag pattern that reduces fraying and prevents raveling. You may use a serger machine to add a professional finish if you wish
- 1 x Bridesmaid Dress
For Standard Tailoring Service
Since each of our dresses is customized for individual customer, we do not accept returns or exchanges. Please make sure that you have seen our size chart before placing your order.
Cancellation & Return Policy for Customized items:
For a customized dress that's completely designed and made just for you, such as a wedding gown or special occasion dress, DinoDirect kindly reminds you to check the size chart, color, the processing time to make sure the dress can reach you in time if you need it for a special occasion. Please read the information below carefully:
Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment will be eligible for a full refund.
Orders canceled within 1-3 days after payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product sales price.
Orders canceled after 3 days of payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
Please be aware that we do not accept returns or exchanges once your order has been shipped.
For Color Mismatched items you received:
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on dinodirect.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped.
If you have any question about color, please refer to the Color & Size Guide of customized products in DINO.
For defective you received:
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. Our service Representative will follow up with you within 24 hours, thanks so much for your understanding!
|Unit Price||USD$ 45.22||USD$ 44.26||USD$ 43.31||USD$ 42.04||USD$ 42.04|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on10-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: This beautiful Gauze Bridesmaid Dressis perfect for that upcoming special event, cocktail party, party, military ball, homecoming, formal dance, bridesmaid or wedding. Why not get this amazing Gauze Bridesmaid Dress Dress to make you to be the most charming and attractive heroine on important occasion.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: Absolutely gorgeous and a great price. I bought the black one and it was wonderful. I will buy again!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: Dress looked very nice on. Material wasn't as nice as I hoped. My daughter is 5'5, 105 lbs, and the extra small was a perfect fit.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-28-2011
- Other Thoughts: i got this modest bridesmaid dress in burgundy and it is absolutely GORGEOUS!! the material is fantastic and it fits like a glove. it is very affordable and looks fabulous. however, the color is darker than expected.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: The strapless Bridesmaid Dress arrived within a couple of days and was everything the picture detailed. The fit was perfect. I have bookmarked this site for future purchases.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: I need formal designer bridesmaid dress for my work, as I am an opera singer. I saw this online and thought it was so beautiful, and had so many color choices. I picked the dark burgundy color, and it was gorgeous. I am 6'1", and the length is perfect. The amazing thing was the price. I have recently worn it twice in concerts, and felt great both times.
Was this review helpful?
Angela M. Webb
Bought this item on06-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: This modest bridesmaid dress is just as pretty as it looks like! Fits perfectly! <br/>Delivery was okay! <br/>And the price were nice!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: Dress was exactly as pictured and described, I am very happy with this modest bridesmaid dress. I received the dress in less than two days
Was this review helpful?