Customers Also Bought
Spec Fabric Chiffon
- Embellishment: Sash
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Hemline: Knee-Length
- Back: Zipper
- Material: Chiffon
- Sash design on the waist to this Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress can make you more beautiful
- This Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress with sweetheart neckline design will make you more elegant
- You will look like a princess for parties and special occasions with this Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress
- With this Bridesmaid Dress Gown, you will be the most charming lady
- This soft and comfortable Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress is perfect for wedding and other important parties
- The Best Bridesmaid Dress has an easy fit and good ventilation effect
- You can customize the Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress according to your size and preference
- Sash design on the waist to this knee length bridesmaid dress
- This Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress is made of high quality material, soft for touching and comfortable enough for wearing
- The Best Bridesmaid Dress is more dramatic in appearance than any other gown without ornaments. Show your infinite charm, you will be more beautiful
About Bridesmaids' Dresses:
Choosing a bridesmaid dress falls onto the bride's shoulders. Some brides accept input and advice from bridesmaids, while others make the choice alone. Selecting a bridesmaid dress is a step which can be done early in the wedding process, getting the wedding party in place. Shop around for the best deals in town. Your bridesmaids will appreciate you saving them a few bucks. Once the wedding is over, don't let the dress hang in the closet for years. Find a way to reuse the dress and get your money's worth.
- Types: Consider all aspects of the dress when making your selection. Dress options include fabric, length, color, necklines, silhouettes and sleeves. First, the most common bridesmaid dress fabrics are crinkle chiffon, duchess satin, faille, silk taffeta or lace. Select a material that complements the bride's gown and is comfortable for the bridesmaids. Next, the three basic lengths for bridesmaid dresses are floor-length, tea-length and cocktail-length. Choose the length that fits your wedding style. A beach wedding is the perfect time for cocktail-length dresses. However, formal, evening weddings require floor-length dresses. Consider the bridesmaids and what length they are most comfortable wearing. The color of bridesmaid dresses should match the other wedding decor. Take into account the time of year when selecting colors. Several options exist for selecting a neckline: Halter necklines form a V, fastening in the back; sweetheart necklines cut low, forming the top of a heart near the bust; square necklines cut a half square; and scoop necklines curve low in the back or front. Decide on a silhouette that complements the figures of your bridesmaids: A-line gowns show flared hems and an undefined waistline; empire gowns highlight a waistline just below the bust and is not form fitting; and sheath gowns are form fitting, hugging the hips. Finally, select sleeves, if the dress is not strapless. Two popular sleeves include cap sleeves, which cover the shoulders, and poet sleeves, long-fitted sleeves flaring just above the wrists.
- Etiquette: Selecting a bridesmaid dress is the bride's decision. She determines the color, fabric and length. Consult with bridesmaids to learn their style, budgets and level of comfort. Shop with the maid of honor or a few bridesmaids to determine their dress preferences. Traditionally, the bridesmaid pays for her own dress and accessories. It's important for brides to consider the dress cost during the selection process. Some brides select a color and allow bridesmaids to select the style of dress they feel most comfortable wearing. This trend is becoming more popular.
- Time Frame: Picking bridesmaid dresses can be done early in the wedding planning process. A few items to consider within your time frame are the date of your wedding, sales and discontinued dresses. Allow extra time for alternations and shipping if your wedding date falls during prom season or holidays. Consider purchasing your bridesmaid dresses during a store sale. Bridesmaid dresses are often discontinued. After selected a dress, all bridesmaids should be measured and order dresses as soon as possible
- Six to nine months from the wedding, brides select a bridesmaid dress and bridesmaids purchase the dress. Allow four to eight weeks for delivery depending on stock. Three to six months from the wedding, schedule the first fitting and subsequent fittings. Bring the shoes you plan to wear with the dress to ensure the correct length of the dress. One to two months from the wedding, schedule a final fitting and try the dress on when picking it up from the seamstress.
- Uses After the Wedding: What can you do with that bridesmaid dress after the wedding? Consider several options. First, donate the dress to goodwill or an organization that provides dresses to high school girls for prom. Pass it along to someone in need. Next, keep it and wear it to other formal events. Cut it off and make it into a cocktail dress so you get more use out of the dress. A few creative ideas include: sewing napkins, a shower curtain, baby clothes or decorative pillows. Sell the dress online. Bridesmaids can recoup a small amount of the money spent by selling the dress. Use parts from the dress to make a quilt for the bride's future child. Hope that another friend selects the same dress for a bridesmaid dress. Pass it along to a friend who needs a formal dress
How to Choose Bridesmaids Dresses:
This is a harder task than it seems. Your bridesmaids will most likely come in a variety of shapes and sizes and you want to find something that you like and that all the girls will feel comfortable and pretty in.
- First you need to look at your wedding budget and see if you can afford to pay for the dresses, or whether the bridesmaids will pay for their own dresses. Many bridesmaids pay for their own dresses, but if this is the case, you should be very price conscious when picking out dresses and let them have some input. Ask your bridesmaids what would be a reasonable price range. If you want them in dresses over $180 then you should be willing to cover the difference. You want them to feel excited and honored to be in the wedding, not burdened that they have to shell out $300 to wear a dress that they don't even like
- Begin the search. It is important to be open minded rather than have a specific idea of what the dresses HAVE to look like. If you are open minded, you are more likely to find a great dress that will be flattering on everyone AND affordable
- Take a couple of the girls with you to the dress stores. You can get an idea which styles are more flattering than others by seeing them ON one of your bridesmaids....However, halter tops seem to be the most flattering on most body types from tiny, medium and large chest and body types
- Where to shop? Main stores that have great evening/bridesmaids gowns include David's Bridal, Jessica McClintock, Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom's, Macys, Cache...But you don't have to stick to those places. Check out the department stores in your area along with other boutiques and shops that may have nice formal wear. But the nice thing about a place like David's Bridal is when you find the right dress, you will be able to order it in pretty much any size, plus if you get your wedding gown there, the bridesmaids will get discounts on their dresses if they are all ordered at the same time
- Strapless gowns are pretty and elegant looking, but most females with an average body type will have that armpit flab that hangs over the edge, along with back flab. It might be gorgeous, but the average bridesmaid will probably feel self-conscious
- A great cut that flatters most bodies is an A-line, empire waist halter-top with the option of a shawl. Another great option that formal wear stores have available is an A-line skirt, with a variety of tops that the bridesmaids can choose from, called "Mix and Match". They will all have the same color and basic style, with a different top
- Another option is taking the bridesmaids to the store or website and the color the dress has to be, and then they can pick out their dress and all have a different dress, but in the exact same color. A different dress for each bridesmaid is a neat way to let each girl still be individual but still match or coordinate in the wedding
- Even though it's your wedding and you want everything a certain way to be perfect, try to be accommodating so that your bridesmaids will be in dresses that will actually look good and be flattering. Don't be too picky
- Another option would be to hire a seamstress, maybe one of your mom's church friends who can sew really well. After trying on a few dresses to get ideas, head to the fabric store and pick out patterns. You could pick different patterns for each girl, but have them made of the same fabric, or fabric that is different shades of your selected wedding color
Some Helpful Tips:
- Make sure you have someone take your measurements so you can purchase the closest fitting dress size
- Measure the fullest part of your chest, the smallest part of your waist and the fullest part of your hips
- Plan ahead! Online shopping can be convenient and easy, but make sure to calculate shipping time upon purchase
- If you're a first time online shopper and are unsure of how to proceed, please give us a call and we can help facilitate your experience
- Please provide detailed measurement information for customization base on "Buying Guide/How to Measure"
- Reference size chart base on "Buying Guide/Size Chart"
- Because the display and optical reasons, the fabric colors shown in the picture may be biased with the actual color of goods
- For customization, please allow about 20 business days to process your order
- 1 x Bridesmaid Dress Gown
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
For Standard Tailoring Service
Since each of our dresses is customized for individual customer, we do not accept returns or exchanges. Please make sure that you have seen our size chart before placing your order.
Cancellation & Return Policy for Customized items:
For a customized dress that's completely designed and made just for you, such as a wedding gown or special occasion dress, DinoDirect kindly reminds you to check the size chart, color, the processing time to make sure the dress can reach you in time if you need it for a special occasion. Please read the information below carefully:
Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment will be eligible for a full refund.
Orders canceled within 1-3 days after payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product sales price.
Orders canceled after 3 days of payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
Please be aware that we do not accept returns or exchanges once your order has been shipped.
For Color Mismatched items you received:
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on dinodirect.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped.
If you have any question about color, please refer to the Color & Size Guide of customized products in DINO.
For defective you received:
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. Our service Representative will follow up with you within 24 hours, thanks so much for your understanding!
|Unit Price||USD$ 54.48||USD$ 50.13||USD$ 45.78||USD$ 39.97||USD$ 39.97|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.