Customers Also Bought
- The Wireless Broadband Router complies with the IEEE 802.11n(draft 2.0)standard with wireless transmission speeds which is up to 150M or 300M, the router features 4 10/100Mbps ports to achieve the most effective data transmission
- The Wireless Broadband Router adopts SST and MIMO technologies, has tress detachable Omni directional antennas, which provides even better transmission rates, wireless performance, coverage and stability
- The Wireless Broadband Router adopts CCA technology, can automatically avoid channel conflicts using its channel selection feature, which also works well with other 11n and 11g protocol wireless products
- The Wireless Broadband Router is designed specifically for small business, office and home office networking requirements
- The Wireless-N Broadband Router adopts MIMO as well as SST technologies, great in performance
- 150M Wireless-N Broadband Router, made of high quality material, durable and reliable for long time use
- Provides all the accessories here, easy and convenient to use the Wireless-N Broadband Router
How to Connect a Wireless N Home Router to a PC:
As wireless technology has advanced, different signal standards have been created to signify more powerful wireless signals with faster transfer rates and a longer range of connectivity. The first of these standards was wireless B, followed by wireless G. Though G was compatible with wireless receivers and devices designed for B, they were not able to make full use of the expanded signal strength that G offered. With the advent of wireless N, the same compatibility occurred; a wireless N signal is capable of working with B and G devices, but these devices won't receive the full benefit of wireless N's improved signal strength. When setting up a wireless network with a wireless N router, the first thing that you need to do is make sure that you are using components designed to make full use of the wireless N signal.
- Power down the PC that you plan on connecting to the Internet via your wireless N router. Remove the side panel so that you have access to the inside of the PC, then choose an expansion slot to install your wireless N receiver card into. Remove the small screw from the expansion slot cover using your Phillips screwdriver, setting the cover and the screw aside; plug the receiver card in to the slot securely and then use the screw to finish mounting it in place. Don't forget to attach the receiver card's antenna after the card has been installed.
- Replace the side panel on your computer and reboot. Your operating system should recognize the new hardware that you have installed and will ask to install the drivers for the receiver card. Use the driver disc that came with the wireless card to install the drivers, then reboot your computer once again.
- Connect your wireless N router to your modem via the Ethernet cable supplied with your modem. Plug in the power cord of the router and wait a moment as it goes through its startup routine (you should see several lights on the router flash, though the exact startup routine will depend on the manufacturer). As soon as the lights stabilize, the router will be broadcasting a signal.
- Run your operating system's network connection wizard. The wizard will give you the option to connect to a wireless network; simply follow the on-screen prompts. If the wizard doesn't give you a wireless option, finish the wizard in order to set up your network preferences and then right-click on the wireless icon in your system tray. Select "Connect to a Wireless Network" (the exact text may differ) from the menu that opens.
- Log in to the router using the IP address provided with the router's setup guide in order to set the router's wireless Internet options. This will give you an opportunity to create an encrypted security key (which you will need to input on your computer by going through the "Connect to a Wireless Network" step again; you will be prompted for the security key this time before you will be allowed to connect). You can also set a password for the router's administrator account to further improve network security.
- Repeat the installation and network connection processes on any other computer that you wish to connect to your wireless N router. Remember that you will have to input your security key on each computer, so make sure that you have it written down.
- 1 x Reticle
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Wireless-N Broadband Router
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||NZ$ 34.69||NZ$ 33.79||NZ$ 32.90||NZ$ 31.70|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.