- This ink cartridge set is special for Brother printers
- The paries of the ink cartridge set is well polished so that it won't absorb any ink, keeping tidy and clean
- You can use this ink cartridge set again and again and never need to get another inkjet printer ink cartridge, because it is made of good and smooth material
- The inkjet printer ink cartridge is designed according to the original Brother printer ink cartridge so that it will fit your printer well
- The printer ink cartridge is designed with absolute structure, peculiar appearance and excellent quality
- It is quite easy for you to install this ink cartridge set
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: Brother 950 DCP 110C/115C/310C, MFC-215C/410CN/425CN/610CL/640CW/3240C FAX-1835C/1840C/1940C/2440C
- Size: 11.0 x 11.0 x 6.0cm/4.3 x 4.3 x 2.4in(L x W x H)
- Cable Length: 70.0cm/27.6in
- This 4 color refillable print ink cartridge set can compare favorably with the original Brother printer ink cartridge
- Ducts of the ink cartridge set is flexional and will not be blocked easily, practical enough
- Paries is polished so that it will not absorb any ink and water, staying tidy and clean
- The ink cartridge set is pre-filled so that there is no dust in it
- This inkjet printer ink cartridge made of good quality material is not inclined to be calorific and durable enough for long time using
How to Change Cartridges on an Ink-Jet Printer?
- Purchase an ink cartridge made specifically for your printer
- Turn on your printer and raise the lid or press the cartridge changing button
- Wait for the cartridge carrier to slide out
- Put your finger behind the ridge on the top front of the old cartridge and pull it toward you to remove. If you have an Epson printer, lift the cartridge holder lid, and the cartridge will pop up for removal
- Carefully remove the tape from the ink opening on the bottom of new cartridge
- Insert the new cartridge into the cartridge carrier. Make sure the new cartridge is oriented the same way that the old cartridge had been
- Feel and hear the cartridge click into position. On some models, arrows will indicate the cartridge is correctly positioned
- If you have an Epson printer, close the cartridge holder lid and press the cleaning button to charge the cartridge
- Close printer cover
How to Put Ink in Printer Cartridges:
Getting ink cartridges for your printer is one of the most expensive things about owning and maintaining a computer. It seems that the replacement ink cartridges often cost more than the original printer. One way to save a little money is by refilling the ink cartridges yourself. Many companies are now offering do-it-yourself printer ink kits which cost much less than new cartridges. Putting the ink into the cartridges isn't that hard, you will just need a little patience and these few easy steps
- Spread the newspapers over your entire work area. Place the paper towels within close reach. Put the used ink cartridge upright on the newspapers and open the ink refill kit
- Drill a hole in the recessed area on the top of the ink cartridge, if there isn't one already there. If the cartridge has a refill hole, remove the tape that covers it
- Fill the syringe with ink from the kit. Usually its 10 mil for black ink and about 5 to 8 cc for colored ink
- Insert the syringe needle into the hole on top of the cartridge and with firm pressure slowly fill the cartridge with ink
- Seal the hole with tape
- Place any unused ink back into the bottle for later use
- Wipe off the ink cartridge and place it back into the printer
- Leave the ink cartridge in the printer for at least 24 hours before using. This allows the sponge inside the cartridge to become evenly saturated with the ink
- 1 x Ink Cartridge Set for Brother 950
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.39||USD$ 11.39||USD$ 11.39||USD$ 11.39||USD$ 11.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.