- Children will develop a sense of space and how an object fit and move into that space
- Kids building block and architectural block allow for systematic construction
- Durable, colorful multi-functional table set
- Expand and practice your kid's patience, potential, assembly ability, broaden their horizon to develop intelligence with these multi-colored bricks
- The building block set keeps children playing for hours and they will have great interest in it
- Material: Plastic
- Entertaining, challenging and a tremendous value to children's growth. Your kids will love it
- Teaches shape, color, and size recognitions. Crystal apple kids building block ensures durability
- Building blocks and architectural blocks allow for systematic construction. Best choice for you
- Suitable for more than 3 years old child
How to Build Concrete Block Walls:
Even if you'd rather build that concrete block wall yourself, you're going to need some help. Before tackling such a task, you'll need a clean slab for a base, or footing, so the blocks will have something to attach to. In this section, these instructions provide steps for building the wall.
- Measure the area the wall will span
- Sketch a design. The design-as-you-go method is not efficient, nor is it cost effective if you don't like the results
- Travel to Home Depot, Lowe's, Ace or a similar place, and select the bricks and supplies that you'll need. Show the measurements to a sales assistant so they can help with the number of bricks and the amount of mortar you'll need in building the block wall
- Pound stakes into where the corners will be. String a line from one corner to the next, and use a plumb bob a couple of inches from where the string crosses at the corners to make sure your corners will be level
- Lay the corners first. The corners will act as a guide to make sure you have straight walls. When laying the corner bricks on the footing, smear the mortar, with a trowel, beyond the length and width of the brick footing before placing the brick atop of it. Use the trowel to scrape excess mortar. It's better to have too much mortar than not enough. Take the needed time to straighten the corner block; all other blocks line up with the corners. Use a level to make sure
- Follow the previous steps for the other corners. Build corners up first. Keep corners higher than the rest of the wall. This also helps guide your work. You'd feel horrible if at the end of this project the corners were shorter than the rest of the wall
- Tap the bricks down over the wet mortar. Again, use the level to check the alignment. Follow the same procedure as you did with the corners in laying the bricks for the rest of the wall until it reaches the desired height
Tips & Warnings:
- Make sure the string you ran in the beginning stays taut
- On hot days, cover mortar with plastic
- Only mix an hour's worth of mortar at a time
How to Use Building Blocks in Teaching Children:
Children of any age learn best when a variety of methods are used to communicate and reinforce the various lessons we wish to convey to them. This is especially true with children of the preschool age, whose attention spans are still relatively short. An approach that works well in teaching children of this age is the "learn through play approach." Based on this approach, it is possible top teach your child a variety of lessons while utilizing her favorite toys as you teach. Particularly useful in this sort of teaching are building blocks. When you use building blocks in teaching children, you can teach lessons from many disciplines while using a favorite set of toys.
- Teach math skills with your child's building blocks. Preschoolers love counting things. Help your preschooler to increase the highest number to which she is able to count by lining up blocks, asking your child to count them, and then increasing the number each time
- Use colored building blocks to help your child practice colors. Point to each block and let her tell you the name of the color. Teach older preschoolers about mixing colors by placing a red block, a blue block and a purple block in a line while explaining how to mix one color with another color to get a whole new color. Repeat the process with the other colors
- Introduce a basic science lesson by using the building blocks to set up a basic science experiment. Let your preschooler predict how many blocks she will be able to stack before the tower of blocks falls down. What will happen when too many blocks are added to the tower? Test the hypothesis
- Encourage your preschooler's social skills by reinforcing the process of sharing. Divide the blocks and build separate structures. As you build, you might each discover that the other has a block better suited for what you are each are building. Ask your preschooler if you might trade a round block for a square one to complete your structure. Reinforce the proper social etiquette as you conduct your trade
- Encourage your preschooler's art skills by using the blocks to make pictures. This also works wonders for the imagination. A square block becomes a picnic table at the park. A round block might be a tree. Help your child's picture making to progress beyond crayons and paper by using the building blocks as a new way to create art
- 1 x Crystal Apple Building Block Brick Set
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.06||USD$ 7.84||USD$ 6.62||USD$ 4.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Ben Lindsey Jr
Bought this item on09-09-2010
- Other Thoughts: The block set is very nice. My grands enjoy playing with it very much.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-22-2010
- Other Thoughts: Although the blocks themselves are all much smaller than I had imagined (choking hazards not for the young child), they are great little blocks!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-19-2010
- Other Thoughts: This is a great product. Enough said. They are safe and will be great for her to use her imagination to build all sorts of things!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-14-2010
- Other Thoughts: i got this within 2 days i think which was awesome, the collors are bright, i got all the parts, it didnt have a bad paint smell (although the paint made some of them stick together), and we all can play with them. i got this with 2 other melissa and doug products and am very happy.
Was this review helpful?
Robert W Barnard
Bought this item on05-01-2010
- Other Thoughts: This kids building block is great and look exactly as they do in the photos.
Was this review helpful?