Customers Also Bought
- Made of wood, the colored toy blocks are safe, shatter-resistant and durable for long time using and play
- The color will not fade, making it always colorful and fresh
- Your kid will gain cognitive competence towards patterning, thinking of space and structure by blocking this set of educational blocks
- This set of building toy blocks develops your kid's finger flexibility and coordination among hands, eyes and brains
- You can company your kid to block it, which can add interaction between your kid and you
- This set of colored toy blocks is professional educational blocks
- This set of building blocks comes with beautiful appearance and unique design, which can also be a decoration to your room
- It is suitable for kids above 1 year old
- Material: Wood & environmental non-toxic Paint
- With attractive colors and safe materials, this set of building blocks is popular with those who care much about their kids
- Made of good quality wood, these toy blocks are shatter-resistant and durable enough
- Painting material of the toy blocks is environmental and non-toxic
- By blocking these colorful blocks, your kid will gain cognitive competence towards pattern and colors
- This set of building toy blocks help your kid to gain finger flexibility and coordination among hands, eyes and brains
Natural Wooden Building Blocks:
Natural wood blocks make a wonderful toy for children as young as three. Their clear surface, visible wood grain, varied shapes, and smooth feel attract children as old as 8 or 9, and even adults. What you may not realize is all the skills children learn from playing with natural wooden blocks. Toys that blink or talk, toys that imitate real objects, and games all have their place, but natural wooden blocks will remain a favorite for a long time
- Wooden blocks come in several sizes, from table-top sets to blocks that are large enough to built a boat, a fort, or other large structures taller than a young builder
- While wooden blocks come in colors, the most long-lasting ones are sanded smooth with a clear coat of polyurethane to protect small fingers from splinters. Children attending a nursery or childcare program will immediately identify these as "school blocks," and from an early age, children know that blocks are to build
- Unlike a toy that makes noises when a button is pushed or playsets, such as farms or zoos with limited numbers of pieces, or even jigsaw puzzles, the most appealing and educational feature of natural wooden blocks is that they are a "nondirectional" toy
- Toys that require a series of operations in sequence or toys that have a "place for everything" teach children to organize their thinking and follow directions. Nondirectional toys, on the other hand, rely on a child's imagination in order to "work." There is no "right way" to build with blocks. Laying them flat to make a road for cars, adding pillars and arches for a fire-station, that somehow transforms into a zoo and a hospital all together, only suggests the imaginative power of blocks. the only rules attached to blocks are the basic laws of physics, which reinforce themselves by falling down when violated
- Watching children play with blocks teaches you a great deal about how children think, both logically and imaginatively. Child specialists can follow stages of block-building as a way to understand whether a child is developing on schedule or perhaps experiencing developmental delays in some areas
- General stages of block-building often develop simultaneously or out of order, but these are the learning stages you can expect
- Tactile learning. Natural wooden blocks feel good to touch. A young child exploring blocks may spend a lot of time just touching or rubbing them. Part of the exploring may involve choosing a single block to carry around and push or rub on other surfaces. Picking up, dropping and throwing blocks are also means of exploring them--wooden blocks have heft and weight. They make interesting noises when dropped on a bare floor, let children use large muscles to propel and retrieve them, and, yes, they hurt if they hit you. All things to learn
- A second stage involves exploring how blocks organize. This stage may involve getting them off the shelf one by one or in bunches, arranging and rearranging them flat on the floor. What is being learned is an assortment of properties: put a block down and it sits there. Straight edges meet and separate, and they fit together in different ways from curved or round blocks. Some blocks are the same, some are different from each other. Some can be walked or sat on and some cannot
- Usually within a fairly short time (anywhere from a week to a month or so), children begin exploring the excitement of building with blocks. Lots of learning happens fast during this period, even though it may appear that building the same three-block tower and watching it fall is going to last until college! What your child is absorbing is basic physics and muscle control--a tower cannot be thrown together like a salad. Concepts of balance, symmetry, big, small, more, less, same, different, up, and down all compete for your child's absorption, along with understandings of success, failure, and trying again. With so much going on, you may notice your child begin a new skill, then return to old familiar ones (like carrying or rubbing blocks) while the new knowledge sinks in
- The importance of building with blocks is beginning to become apparent, and, once building begins, the pace of learning accelerates even more. As children become more skilled with blocks, their goal becomes to envision structures and carry out what they have imagined. New concepts, mostly related to math, become important: if one column-block will not support an arch-block, how many are needed? If you need two columns the first time, do you need them every time? Do more work as well
- Even children unable to speak can articulate basic number concepts with building. Structures become more daring, involving the creation of angles and asymmetric balancing techniques
- Just as block building can assist early language learning, it also stimulates language. Sometimes an adult will need to provide new vocabulary--"we call that a ramp"--more often, open-ended questions or comments, such as "tell me what's going on over there" or "how did you make that work?" will stimulate a child to use a surprising amount of language you did not even realize he or she knew
- Block-building is a kind of play that lets children practice social skills with each other, with or without conversation. Sharing a common interest is a challenge for young children, and sometimes sharing a single toy is too frustrating to make playtime fun
- Blocks by nature come in quantity and variety. Since they tend to be more fun when put together (although taking apart is a pleasure too), working together, taking turns and playing cooperatively are easier to master than with some other toys
- The benefits of playing with natural wooden blocks are many and varied. Although it is not as common as it once was, blocks still play educational roles in many kindergarten and some older elementary classrooms. They provide ways to teach math concepts and language that children may struggle with when equipped only with paper and pencil. Assembling a "dozen" blocks and then putting six away is a very nonthreatening way to teach subtraction, collectives, and fractions. Children who may be uncomfortable talking about or drawing a picture of their favorite part of a story may find expressing their understanding in building an easier way to express their understanding. Because of their nondirectionality, children who worry about succeeding at tasks can experience success through building. And blocks give parents and children something to do with their hands and a relaxing activity to pursue that can facilitate conversation about difficult issues
- Yes, blocks take space. Yes, they hurt when thrown. Yes, they make quite a racket when they collapse. Yes, cleanup takes time. In spite of all those considerations, natural wooden blocks are one of the best gifts you can give your child--and yourself
How to Clean Wooden Blocks:
Wooden blocks have always been a very popular toy and remain one of the staples of every child's toy box today. However, as any parent knows, these blocks are frequently chewed on, spit up on, and thrown to the dirty floor. These blocks should be cleaned and disinfected regularly. Cleaning wooden blocks is quite simple and can be done in just a few easy steps
- Start by deciding which cleaning solution you want to use. Any household spray cleaner should do the trick, but you can also create some cleaning solutions yourself. A bleach solution (1 part bleach to 10 parts water) or a vinegar solution (1 part distilled white vinegar to 1 part water) are effective. If your child still chews on the blocks, a vinegar solution may be best to limit your child's exposure to harsh chemicals
- Put the cleaning solution in a spray bottle and spray onto a rag, or simply pour a bit of the solution on a rag directly. Either way, put the cleaning solution on a rag instead of spraying directly onto the blocks
- Wash the wooden blocks with the rag until they appear clean, then thoroughly rinse them with warm water and allow them to air dry
- 1 x Wooden Toy Set
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.11||USD$ 4.94||USD$ 4.77||USD$ 4.54||USD$ 4.54|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.