Customers Also Bought
- Material Type: LED chips
- Voltage: 12V
- Special Features: Energy saving
- External Testing Certification: CE
- Item Type: LED lighting
- LED Length: 1.1mm
- LED Diameter: 0.9 mm
- Lamp Type: LED
- LED Amount: 4
- Certification: CE
- Type: Turn Light
- Model Number: T10 4 SMD 1210
- Bulb Size: 20 x 10 x 5cm/7.9 x 3.9 x 2.0in(L x W x H)
- Come with LED light bulbs, give you a good performance
- Long-lasting LED car light bulbs fit vehicle with 12V power system
- Bright white color LED car 12V light bulbs for you to light your way
- Unique bright white beam will make you stand out from other road users
- High brightness and efficient make the LED car light bulbs be popular with customer
- A brighter light means better visibility especially in bad weather and at night with these LED car light bulbs
- This kind of LED light bulbs is a winning combination of brighter light output with lower power consumption
- LED car light bulbs adapt the newest LED technique, high brightness and effect
- The bright white beam can light up your road and keep your drive safer
- Simply require a trouble free plug-and-play installation, you can install them by yourself
- You can imagine the size of the LED car light bulbs according to the coin's size
- These 12V light bulbs for you to replace your old and dim car lights
Types of Car Light Bulbs:
- Although rarely given the attention deserved, automobile lighting is the one type of lighting that many people utilize on a day-to-day basis that focuses on safety. Lights have been placed on vehicles since the late 19th century, when automobiles first made their stamp on the world. Developing and enhancing light bulbs to make them more efficient has been occurring for over 100 years, leading to many different types of car light bulbs
- When cars were first developed, there was not a lot of choice when it came to lighting. Only one type of light bulb was in existence---the incandescent bulb. Thomas Edison developed the first reliable model of incandescent bulb in 1879. This version featured a tungsten filament that could last for up to 1,000 hours
- The first incandescent bulbs were applied to vehicles manufactured by the Electric Vehicle Company, which was based out of Connecticut. The problem was that these bulbs were not durable and would commonly stop working when exposed to the wind, rain or other harsh weather. Lighting was made more efficient in the coming years when company produces more weather-resistant lighting. They also added the high- and low-beam feature that is still commonplace today
- Halogen lighting is a type of incandescent lighting; however, it provides a metal background that directs the light in specified directions, creating a more efficient lighting system. Introduced in 1962, halogen lighting is still in use by many automakers around the world
- High Intensity Discharge lighting has a few advantages over its incandescent counterparts. This lighting---also known as "xenon" lighting---is much brighter than halogen lighting. It also lasts longer, leading to more infrequent replacement
- More advanced than its alternative counterparts, LEDs---or Light Emitting Diodes---provide extreme luminosity and are very long-lasting. Some luxury automobiles incorporate LED lighting; however, since HID lighting does such a sufficient job, LED lighting has not become as popular as many once thought it would
How to Install LED Lights on a Car:
- LED lights are a popular aftermarket option for most vehicles as they are brighter-than-normal halogen bulbs and last a lot longer while using less power. The problem with installing LED lights on your vehicle is that you cannot simply swap out the bulbs. You actually need to replace the entire light assembly. The two most common lights that are converted to LED are the headlights and taillights. In order to do so, you must remove the old headlight/taillight assembly and install the new LED assemblies
- 1. Turn the vehicle's engine off and open the hood
- 2. Disconnect the electrical connection harness from the rear of the headlight assembly. Some vehicles require you to remove a rubber seal or cover to access the connector
- 3. Remove the fasteners securing the assembly to the engine compartment. Most vehicles have screws that can be removed with a Phillips screwdriver, but others have bolts that need to be removed with a socket wrench. Pull the assembly out of the engine compartment
- 4. Install the LED headlight assembly and reinstall the fasteners. Reattach the connector harness and the rubber seal/cover if necessary
- 5. Repeat with the other headlight assembly and close the hood
- 1. Turn the vehicle's engine off and open the trunk
- 2 Remove the two screws or bolts securing the taillight cover to the trunk and remove the cover
- 3. Disconnect the taillight's electrical connector harness and remove it from the vehicle
- 4. Install the replacement LED assembly and reconnect the harness. Reinstall the cover and screws
- 5 .Repeat with the other taillight assembly and close the hood
- 2 x LED Car Light Bulbs
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.33||USD$ 5.01||USD$ 4.72||USD$ 4.47||USD$ 4.24|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.