Customers Also Bought
- Kv: 800rpm/v
- Power: 1010W
- Cells Ni-Cd/Ni-MH: 9-21
- Cells Li-Po: 3-7
- Input Voltage: 11.1-25.9 V
- Prop: 13x10 / 14x7 / 14x1
- Wire Winds: 6
- Resistance: 27ohm
- Idle Current: 3.5A
- Shaft: 5mm / 0.20in (Dia.)
- ESC: 45A
- Motor Size: 42 x 50mm / 1.65 x 1.97in (Dia. x L)
- Quiet, lightweight operation brushless electric motor
- The brushless motor is made of special material
- Outrunner Brushless Motor is designed to have a good structure and a super light weight
- This motor performs good and make it possible to have a long time of flying fun
- Highly efficiency RC helicopter brushless motor
- The temperature won't get high when you finish a flight
- Easily accepts the gearing brushless electric motor
- The RC brushless motor is convenient for your RC helicopter to use
- Easy to use brushless electric motor
- Electric brushless motor is a 100% new high speed brushless motor
- Best materials is designed to provide both quality and performance at an affordable price
- Motor for RC Helicopter is made of high quality material
- A solid and durable item
- Low power consumption
- Motors must be using with good ventilation, which is easy to emanate heat
- Data is based on the using of Li-ploy battery, the max power is the max distance of controller
- If you use any other oars which don't include in the instruction, it must conform to required load current, otherwise, the motor will be damaged
- Motors should be placed far from the scrap iron to avoid damage
- Don't put the motors close to the magnetic things (such as magnetic card, credit card and other magnetic certificates), otherwise, it would cause much trouble (more than 10cm is safe distance)
How to Choose a Motor for Electric RC Planes
RC planes use a motor and remote control to fly. When selecting a motor for the RC electric plane, it is important to select the appropriate motor for the plane and preferred flight style. Besides selecting a motor that fits the plane, the motor must meet the appropriate power needs of the plane
- Read up on the two types of electric motors for RC planes: brushless and brushed. The motors function in a similar manner but the moving and stationary parts are slightly different. The main advantages of brushless motors are a longer flight time and less friction and there are no brushes to replace. Brushes require more care and cleaning and create some friction but brushed motors are easier to install in the plane. Before selecting the motor, it is important to know all of the pros and cons of these two types of motors. This will help determine which type suits your personal needs and wants
- Check the plane manual to see if it recommends specific motors. Use comparable motors when purchasing a brand that is different from the recommended motor. Comparable motors should match the size, power and abilities of the recommended motor
- Buy a motor that is compatible with the battery. LiPo batteries are used with RC planes
- Check the maximum current and power on the motor specifications. The motor has a maximum current and power that it can manage before it starts to break. If the motor specifications do not match the necessary current and power requirements of the plane, the motor is not appropriate for the plane
- 1 x C4250-800KV Brushless Motor
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.76||USD$ 28.09||USD$ 27.41||USD$ 26.51|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.