Customers Also Bought
- It's what best expresses your home's architecture and your own personal style
- For residential and apartment house doors and other residential doors
- Easy to use
- Features a stylized tip design for upscale appearance, full-mortise design
- Durable bearing design for extended door life and ease of operation
- Switching Time: 100,000
- Material: Steel Plate
- Rust-resistance, deformable, and high rigidity.With this Kitchen Cabinet Hinge you can confidently move on from your door to the precisely right drawer, bath accessories, hinges, finials, switch plates, and utility pulls to carry that marvelous style statement throughout your home
- The rugged construction of this polished hinge in our surface self-closing family will complement your tastes and stand the test of time. This Kitchen Cabinet Door Hinge is popular for replacements and is a great option for updating your space with a new finish
- A specially designed bearing allows the doors to swing freely in both directions and automatically close. The Kitchen Cabinet Hinge will stand the test of time and complement your tastes. This Kitchen Cabinet Hinge is popular for replacements
- The Kitchen Cabinet Hinge is a great option for updating your space with a new finish. Using the Kitchen Cabinet Hinges will prevent revisiting the installation down the road die to fastener failure. The Kitchen Cabinet Door Hinge is heavy, solid, sturdy and install with ease.You can't miss this fabulous piece of door hardware
How to Replace Door Hinges:
- Have squeaky, grating or floppy door hinges worn your patience a little thin? Let's replace them and make your comings and goings less stressful
- Remove the hinge pins by using a screwdriver to tap up on the bottom edge of the head of each pin. Sometimes your hand will be enough; other times you may need to be a little more persuasive and use a hammer to tap the screwdriver
- Remove the pins once they pop loose, then lift the door free by separating the two halves of the hinge assembly. Be careful--sometimes the door will practically separate on its own
- Remember that some doors, especially exterior ones, can be quite heavy. Lift with care
- Remove the 2 halves of 1 set of hinges from the door edge and the door jamb by taking out the mounting screws
- Take these to your local hardware store or home improvement center, and purchase replacements that meet both the size requirements of your sample and the style requirements of your taste and budget
- Make sure you buy enough to replace each set of hinges on the door. Some have 2 sets; others have 3. Weight is often the determining factor
- Split the new hinges. This is often most easily accomplished by holding the hinge in one hand and pulling the pin with a pair of pliers in the other. A gentle twisting and tugging motion is usually enough
- Use the provided mounting screws to put each hinge half in its proper place. Repeat this process with each set of hinges
- Set the door back in place on the hinges and slide the pins into place. A tap with a hammer is sometimes needed to completely seat them in place
How Does a Cabinet Hinge Work?
- Semi-Concealed Cabinet Hinges and Full-Concealed Hinges: Cabinet hinges hold the cabinet doors onto the cabinets and allow them to open and close. The semi-concealed hinge is attached to the outside of the face frame and the inside of the cabinet door. They come in a self-closing and a non-self-closing style and finishes such as solid brass, satin nickel and stainless steal. The fully-concealed hinge is attached to the inside wall of the cabinet and the inside of the door. They come in various sizes to fit any cabinet and door, and they come in self-closing and non-self-closing
- Surface-Mounted Cabinet Hinges: The surface-mounted hinges attach to the door and the face of the cabinet on the outside where it is visible. They come in many decorative styles. They also come in many finishes such as polished brass, polished nickel and antique copper. Some of the fancier hinges are also known as ornamental hinges. There is also a concealed version of the surface-mounted hinge. It attaches to the inside of the door and cabinet, and is sometimes referred to as a no-bore concealed hinge. They are used for frameless cabinets and cabinets where the doors are back to back. They usually only open to 90 degrees
- Demountable Cabinet Door Hinge: A demountable door hinge attaches to the cabinet door and the cabinet. Between the sections of the hinge is a pin that can be pulled out to easily remove the door. Many interior doors are installed using this type of hinge. They can be adjusted in three directions, so getting your door on straight is not a problem. There are also double demountable hinges that have two pins. One is at the edge of the door frame an the other is at the door. Most of these hinges have an insert piece. There is a slot cut into the door that the insert slides into. Others attach right to the face frame. They come in many sizes to fit every cabinet need
How to Replace Cabinet Hinge:
- Replacing hinges can change the look of your cabinets or fix a sagging door
- Remove cabinet doors
- Remove old hinges
- Use a combination square to position new hinges at 2 inches from the top and bottom edges
- Mark new screw locations
- Attach new hinges with screws
- Attach cabinet doors to the frames
- Check overlap of openings all around door
Tips & Warnings:
- If the new hinge screw holes match the old holes, move the hinge 1/4 inch so you can put screws into new wood
- 1 x Door Hinge
- 1 x Bag of Screws
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.27||USD$ 10.88||USD$ 10.52||USD$ 10.18||USD$ 9.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.