Customers Also Bought
HDMI to VGA Cable
HDMI to VGA cable, more sensitive than ordinary onesHead of adapter cable ensures the safety and permanent use of your equipmentsThe converter cable ensures maximum transfer rate and interference guarded for data transmissionMesh HDMI to VGA cable, can be well protectedHow to Set Up an HDMI Cable:
- HDMI cables are used to convey high-definition digital signals. They can carry much more information than standard A/V cables and thus deliver a sharper, clearer image to your screen. Setting up an HDMI cable is no harder than setting up any other kind of A/V cables; just find the right slot and plug it in. You simply need to identify which of your components is HD-compatible, and how it can best be connected
- Check the back of your television set for an HDMI connection. They're narrow rectangular outlets, usually marked with an HDMI logo. Count the number of HDMI outlets you have: If you have more than one, it increases your options as far as connections go
- Examine the A/V receiver on your home theater system if you have one. If it has HDMI outlets for your components (DVD, Blu-ray player, cable or satellite box), then you can use it to route all of them to the TV. Otherwise, you need to hook up those components directly to the TV
- Check your cable/satellite box, DVR, DVD player or Blu-ray player for HDMI outlets. Count the number of components that have them, then count the number of HDMI outlets available on either your A/V receiver or your TV. If the latter is less than the former, you need to decide which of your components you want to set up with HDMI cable
- Insert one end of an HDMI cable into the HDMI port of your DVR, Blu-ray player or DVD player. If your A/V receiver has an HDMI port, connect the other end of the cable to it. Otherwise, connect the other end to the HDMI outlet in your TV. Repeat this step with different components until all of your HDMI-compatible devices are hooked up
- Connect a cable between the HDMI "out" port of your A/V receiver and the HDMI port of your TV. If your TV has multiple HDMI ports, note which one is connected
- Turn on your TV, access the menu and set the signal to whichever HDMI port contains the component you wish to watch
- Turn on the A/V receiver, if applicable, and push the button corresponding to the component you wish to watch. (Most A/V receivers have them clearly marked on the front
- Color is random in delivery
- 1 x High Quality 1.8m 5.9ft Mesh HDMI to VGA Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.98||USD$ 5.80||USD$ 5.62||USD$ 5.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.