Customers Also Bought
- 75 ohms coaxial structure of this coaxial cable is to ensure to provide maximum signal transmission bandwidth
- This coaxial cable is characterized by the high rate shielding of tin copper cross cover design
- This RF coaxial cable can ensure conductivity and fight against electromagnetic interference
- The 4.57 meters length makes this coaxial cable connector long enough for daily use
- This coaxial cable has great signal to noise ratio
- The gold-plated F-type head connection of this coaxial cable has the function of strong corrosion resistance
- Connector Type: F-type Head
- Length: 15FT
- Color: Black
- High performance of this product can perfectly satisfy your needs
- High quality material makes this product durable for a long time use
- With appropriate size, it is portable for you to carry aside
- The gold-plated F-type head connection makes this coaxial cable durable enough
- You can roll up the coaxial cable without any damage to the wire
How to Replace a TV Cable Connection:
- Use wire cutters to remove the old cable TV connector. Make the cut straight across the cable below the connector
- Put the coaxial cable into the cable stripper tool. Rotate the stripper three times in one direction around the cable, and then three times in the opposite direction
- Gently pull on the cable to remove the outer materials and leave a small section of cable exposed. Bend the braid (which looks like small wires) back away from the center foil layer of the cable
- Place the new connector on the cable and press until the white insulator is flush with the base of the connector. When you look into the connector, you should see white surrounding the bottom of the copper conductor (wire)
- Use the crimping tool or compression tool to secure the TV connector to the cable. Place the connector in the tool and then squeeze the handle
How to Put Connectors on TV Cable:
- Cut through the outer covering of the wire--but not all the way through--about 25mm from the end. Peal away the outer covering
- Pull out and separate the braided wires that are underneath the plastic covering. Pull them backwards until they touch the covered wire
- Cut the white insulation off, leaving just about a fingernail's worth of insulation left. Again, be careful not to cut through the inner wire core. Also ensure that the braided wires don't ever touch the core; this is dangerous
- Apply silicone grease to the braided wires, at the point where they bend. This helps to keep the water out of the connection
- Pull the F-connector on over the wire end, pulling it back to cover the white plastic. Turn it as you pull to ensure a good, tight fit over the wiring
- Cut off the wires that stick out the back of the end. Then cut off the inner core that's sticking out of the connector. The core should remain roughly flush with the top of the F-connector
- Use your pliers to crimp base--the part closest to the black plastic cover of the wire--of the F-connector in place. Crimp equally on all sides
- 1 x Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.22||USD$ 8.72||USD$ 8.21||USD$ 7.54|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.