Customers Also Bought
- Standard Warranty: Lifetime
- Manufacturer/Supplier: Cables To Go
- Manufacturer Part Number: 33029
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.cablestogo.com
- Brand Name: Cables To Go
- Product Name: Duplex Fiber Patch Cable
- Optical Multimode 2 (OM2) fiber supporting 500 MHz.km OFL at 850/1300 nm.
- LC Connector Dimensions: 10.75mm Height x 12.5mm Width x 50mm Depth (with installed duplex clip)
- Maximum Connector Loss: 0.50 dB
- Typical Connector Loss: 0.30 dB
- Typical Return Loss: -25 dB
- Buffer Material: PVC
- Buffer OD: 900 µm
- Jacket Material: PVC (OFNR riser-rated)
- Jacket OD: 1.8 mm
- Installation Tensile Load: 100 N (445 lbs)
- Long-Term Tensile Load: 50 N (222 lbs)
- Maximum Tensile Load: 100 N/cm
- Installation (Loaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 5.0cm (1.97in)
- Long-Term (Unloaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 3.0cm (1.2in)
- Crush Resistance: 750 N/cm
- Impact Resistance: 1,000 cycles
- Flex Resistance: 5,000 cycles
- Attenuation at 1300 nm: 1.0 dB/km
- Attenuation at 850 nm: 3.5 dB/km
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Color: Orange
- Length: 3m
- 1x33029 Duplex Fiber Patch Cable
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 43.01||USD$ 37.71||USD$ 32.42||USD$ 25.36||USD$ 25.36|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?