- This Silicone Cake Mold holds 8 mini cake molds in the shape of butterflies, ladybugs and bumblebees
- Heat resistant and corrosion resistant Silicone Cake Mold can be widely used in making shaped food
- Use this Silicone Cake Mold or cookie mold to make interesting shaped cakes, puddings and cookies for your family members
- This Baking Pan is water washable and flexible for storage for your convenient daily use
- Always place silicone Cake Mold Pan on a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan for level baking and easy removal from oven
- Material: Silicone
- Temperature Range: -40-230℃
- Size: 27.5 x 21 x 3.2cm/10.8 x 8.2 x 1.2in(L x W x H)
- Back of the baking pan cake mold
- Different kinds of insects, different colors are available, different insects shaped cakes this cake mold makes
- Insects shaped cake mold is good tool for you to cook shaped cakes
- Baked goods rise evenly, cook uniformly, and are finely detailed
Size in Detail:
- Color is random in delivery
Silicone Cake Mold Directions:
- Keep even the most intricately shaped cakes intact during unmolding by opting for a silicone cake pan. These oven- and freezer-proof cake molds are made from flexible silicone which has a nonstick surface. To ensure thorough baking of your cake in a silicone mold, know that some things will differ, such as pan preparation and cooking time, when using silicone instead of metal or glass bakeware. Silicone makes baking cakes in the shapes of animals, angels or automobiles easier as even these designs with nooks and crannies will release easily from a silicone cake mold
- Preheat your oven according to your recipe
- Saturate a paper towel with cooking oil and rub it on the interior of the cake mold
- Dust flour on the oiled portion of the cake mold to lightly coat. Turn the cake mold upside down to tap out the excess flour
- Set the silicone cake mold on the baking sheet, and fill the cake pan two-thirds full of cake batter.
- Bake the cake according to the recipe, but begin to check the cake five to ten minutes before the time listed in the recipe. Silicone cake molds can cook the cake faster depending on your cake recipe and oven
- Insert a skewer into the deepest part of the cake five to ten minutes before the recipes tells you to remove the cake. Take the cake mold out of the oven as soon as the skewer emerges without batter or crumbs on it
- Let the cake cool completely in the cake mold on the baking sheet or on a cake cooling rack.
- Turn the cake mold upside down over a serving plate and jiggle it slightly to remove the cake from the pan
How to Cook With Silicon Pans:
- Silicone pans come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, including square or round cake pans, loaf pans, Bundt pans and muffin pans. They are also available in specialty shapes, such as hearts and flowers, and in a multitude of colors. Cooking with a silicone pan is similar to using a traditional metal pan. However, silicone pans generally require an additional pan, or a metal tray known as a "sled," underneath for support
- Wash and dry the silicone pan before using it for the first time. You can wash silicone pans in the dishwasher or by hand using dish soap and a dishcloth. Avoid using abrasive scrubbing pads, as these could damage the pans
- Preheat the oven to the appropriate temperature for the recipe, and prepare the batter
- Spray the silicone pan with nonstick cooking spray (optional). Some manufacturers recommend oiling the pan before adding the batter to prevent sticking, while others claim that the food will not stick to the pan even without oil. You may find that some recipes, such as baked goods with jam, require spray, while others do not
- Place the silicone pan on the metal sled that came with the pan, if applicable, or on a metal baking sheet or cookie sheet. This provides stability for the pan and keeps it from folding or losing its shape when you pick it up to put it in the oven
- Pour or scoop the batter into the pan using a ladle, spoon or ice cream scoop. For large pans, such as cake and loaf pans, smooth the batter out to make sure that it is spread evenly throughout the pan. For smaller pans, such as muffin pans and mini-Bundts, make sure that each cup has an approximately equal amount of batter
- Pick up the baking sheet or metal sled beneath the silicone pan, and carefully put it in the preheated oven. You may wish to set an oven timer for a few minutes less than the baking time indicated in the recipe so you can check the baked goods, since silicone pans may cook the batter more quickly than metal pans of a similar size and shape
- Put on oven mitts and carefully remove the pan from the oven when the baking is complete. Pick up the pan by the baking sheet or sled, not by the silicone pan itself, to prevent the pan from buckling or folding
- Set the baking sheet or sled down on a heat-safe surface, such as a cooling rack, empty stove top or on hot pads placed on the countertop
- Allow the silicone pan to cool for at least 3 minutes. When the silicone pan is cool to the touch, carefully invert the pan over a plate or platter. Gently twist the silicone pan to allow the baked goods to fall out
- Soak the empty silicone pan in warm, soapy water; then wash it by hand or in the dishwasher.
- 1 x Cake Mold
Spec Condition New Size 27.5 x 21 x 3.2cm/10.8 x 8.2 x 1.2in(L x W x H) Material Silicone Packaging Package Included 1 x Cake Mold
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.92||USD$ 12.84||USD$ 12.77||USD$ 12.70||USD$ 12.62|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on02-23-2011
- Other Thoughts: Not just for baking and in fact I don't use this for baking at all. I use this for making fruit puree cubes in the freezer during the summer when fruit is cheap for smoothies. Also great for baby food and breast milk freezing. Freezes faster and is safer and longer lasting then ice trays and much easier to extract with out things flying all over the place. One day I might actually try baking in it but for now it is getting good use in the freezer.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-11-2011
- Other Thoughts: I purchased this Silicone Cake Mold two years ago, it's easy to use and stands oven heat without any problem. No need to add any anti-stick spray or film, just peel off the brownies easily after baking. Once cooled down, I clean it with a little bit of detergent and running water. This first mold looks like brand new, so good that I just purchased 3 more to do more brownies at once.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: I think it's neat. I used the Baking Pan over the holidays to make cakes for my kids. The young nephews thought it was incredible that you could put it in the oven and it wouldn't melt. <br/>The scones pop right out. No need for non-stick pan. You still need both hands to get it out since it's flexible.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a perfect size for muffins, rolls, individual cakes, etc.. It washes well. The items pop right out. Loved it so much I want to order a few more.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: I LOVE this Silicone Cake Mold, It's made of nice, thick, quality silicone, and it makes the cutest Insects shaped muffins! You won't regret buying this!
Was this review helpful?