Customers Also Bought
- Material: Silicone
- Heat-resistance Temperature: -40℃~+230℃
- Flowing Diameter: 7.5cm/3.0in
- Bottom Diameter: 5cm/1.8in
- Depth: 3.5cm/1.4in
- You can use this silicone cake pan to make cakes, puddings, mousses and other shaped food
- This silicone cake pan is water washable and flexible for storage for your convenient daily use
- This decorative non-stick cake mold bake ware is super easy to clean
- Heat resistant and corrosion resistant cake mold can be widely used in making shaped food
- Use this silicone cake pan to make interesting shaped cakes, puddings and cookies for your family members
- Made of high quality silicone, the cake mold pan is of heat resistant and corrosion resistant, durable and reliable
- Use this cake mold to make interesting shaped cakes, puddings and cookies for your family members, enjoy daily life
Size in Detail:
- Color is random in delivery
How to Cook With Silicon Pans:
Silicone pans come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, including square or round cake pans, loaf pans, Bundt pans and muffin pans. They are also available in specialty shapes, such as hearts and flowers, and in a multitude of colors. Cooking with a silicone pan is similar to using a traditional metal pan. However, silicone pans generally require an additional pan, or a metal tray known as a "sled," underneath for support.
- Wash and dry the silicone pan before using it for the first time. You can wash silicone pans in the dishwasher or by hand using dish soap and a dishcloth. Avoid using abrasive scrubbing pads, as these could damage the pans.
- Preheat the oven to the appropriate temperature for the recipe, and prepare the batter.
- Spray the silicone pan with nonstick cooking spray (optional). Some manufacturers recommend oiling the pan before adding the batter to prevent sticking, while others claim that the food will not stick to the pan even without oil. You may find that some recipes, such as baked goods with jam, require spray, while others do not.
- Place the silicone pan on the metal sled that came with the pan, if applicable, or on a metal baking sheet or cookie sheet. This provides stability for the pan and keeps it from folding or losing its shape when you pick it up to put it in the oven.
- Pour or scoop the batter into the pan using a ladle, spoon or ice cream scoop. For large pans, such as cake and loaf pans, smooth the batter out to make sure that it is spread evenly throughout the pan. For smaller pans, such as muffin pans and mini-Bundt, make sure that each cup has an approximately equal amount of batter.
- Pick up the baking sheet or metal sled beneath the silicone pan, and carefully put it in the preheated oven. You may wish to set an oven timer for a few minutes less than the baking time indicated in the recipe so you can check the baked goods, since silicone pans may cook the batter more quickly than metal pans of a similar size and shape.
- Put on oven mitts and carefully remove the pan from the oven when the baking is complete. Pick up the pan by the baking sheet or sled, not by the silicone pan itself, to prevent the pan from buckling or folding.
- Set the baking sheet or sled down on a heat-safe surface, such as a cooling rack, empty stove top or on hot pads placed on the countertop.
- Allow the silicone pan to cool for at least 3 minutes. When the silicone pan is cool to the touch, carefully invert the pan over a plate or platter. Gently twist the silicone pan to allow the baked goods to fall out.
- Soak the empty silicone pan in warm, soapy water; then wash it by hand or in the dishwasher.
- 1x Cake Mold
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.38||USD$ 3.36||USD$ 3.34||USD$ 3.33||USD$ 3.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.