Customers Also Bought
- You can use this Silicone Cake Mold pan to make cakes, puddings, mousses and other shaped food
- This Silicone Cake Mold is water washable and flexible for storage for your convenient daily use
- This decorative non-stick Silicone Cake Mold bake ware is super easy to clean
- Heat resistant and corrosion resistant cake mold pan can be widely used in making shaped food
- Use these Silicone Cake Molds to make interesting shaped cakes, puddings and cookies for your family members
- Material: Silicone
- Size: 15 x 14.5 x 3.5cm/5.9 x 5.7 x 1.38in(L x W x H)
- Unique flower shaped cake mold pan is good tool for you to cook shaped cakes
- Different kinds of flower shapes mold is very convenient for your preference
- Concavo-convex bottom is more stable for you to put away
- You can cook 4 cakes once
- A special heat-reflective exterior and premium nonstick surface assures perfect results
- This cake mold is made from heat resistant material providing superior baking performance
Size in Detail:
How to Bake With Cake Molds
Cake molds come in many different designs and shapes, and can be found in many materials, including aluminum, high-temperature plastic, and glass. They are used to create a cake in a theme or shape that would otherwise be difficult to trim it into, such as a character or a 3-dimensional object. Baking in a mold is much the same as baking one in an ordinary cake pan, and the results are worth the extra effort of finding a unique shape
- Grease the cake pan well, using shortening or a pan spray. Ensure that all small crevices have been filled, so batter does not stick to the pan. Remove any large lumps of shortening or any pools of pan spray that may accumulate. A thin but thorough coat is all that is necessary
- Sprinkle pan bottom with 2 to 3 tablespoons of flour. Tip the pan in all directions to dust all the sides, bottom and corners. Turn pan up-side down over a sink or work surface, and lightly tap to remove extra flour. Turn pan right-side up and look to make sure no spot is left un-greased and floured.
- Set cake mold aside until later. Preheat oven according to recipe instructions or pan guidelines.
- Mix the cake batter according to recipe instructions.
- Fill the cake molds with the appropriate amount of cake batter, and lightly tap on a work surface to ensure no air pockets have formed in the batter. One tap should be all that is needed.
- Bake the cake according to recipe instructions and remove when done. Let the cake rest in the mold for about five minutes before removing, to be sure the cake does not crack when removed.
- Color is random in delivery
- 1 x Cake Mold Pan
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.00||USD$ 5.93||USD$ 5.87||USD$ 5.79||USD$ 5.79|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.