Customers Also Bought
- This rose shaped silicone cake pan is simple to use and very versatile
- Made of silicone, this silicone cake pan is durable and non-toxic
- You can create adorable rose shaped cakes and puddings with this silicone cake pan
- It's ideal for getting your children baking and active in the kitchen
- You'll love its versatility when you're making and baking for parties
- Confirm to the American FDA standard
- Suitable for the microwave oven
- Temperature Range: -40℃ to +230℃
- Material: Silicone
- Unique rose pattern round shape cake mold is good tool for you to cook shaped cakes .Create adorable shell shaped cakes and puddings
- This Silicone Cake Molds are made from heat resistant material providing superior baking performance. Baked goods rise evenly, cook uniformly, and Mini Cake Molds are finely detailed
- A special heat-reflective exterior and premium nonstick surface assures perfect results.Rose Model Silicone Cake Pans is a good choice for you
- This kind of Cake Decorating Molds, Cake Decorating Molds are made of high quality material. The perfect accessory for making shaped cookies, cakes and puddings. Cake Decorating Molds are also a must have for kids treats, craft pattern or just collecting
Size in Detail:
- Color is random in delivery
Silicone Cake Mold Directions:
Keep even the most intricately shaped cakes intact during unmolding by opting for a silicone cake pan. These oven- and freezer-proof cake molds are made from flexible silicone which has a nonstick surface. To ensure thorough baking of your cake in a silicone mold, know that some things will differ, such as pan preparation and cooking time, when using silicone instead of metal or glass bakeware. Silicone makes baking cakes in the shapes of animals, angels or automobiles easier as even these designs with nooks and crannies will release easily from a silicone cake mold.
- Preheat your oven according to your recipe
- Saturate a paper towel with cooking oil and rub it on the interior of the cake mold
- Dust flour on the oiled portion of the cake mold to lightly coat. Turn the cake mold upside down to tap out the excess flour
- Set the silicone cake mold on the baking sheet, and fill the cake pan two-thirds full of cake batter
- Bake the cake according to the recipe, but begin to check the cake five to ten minutes before the time listed in the recipe. Silicone cake molds can cook the cake faster depending on your cake recipe and oven
- Insert a skewer into the deepest part of the cake five to ten minutes before the recipes tell you to remove the cake. Take the cake mold out of the oven as soon as the skewer emerges without batter or crumbs on it
- Let the cake cool completely in the cake mold on the baking sheet or on a cake cooling rack
How to Bake With Cake Molds:
Cake molds come in many different designs and shapes, and can be found in many materials, including aluminum, high-temperature plastic, and glass. They are used to create a cake in a theme or shape that would otherwise be difficult to trim it into, such as a character or a 3-dimensional object. Baking in a mold is much the same as baking one in an ordinary cake pan, and the results are worth the extra effort of finding a unique shape
- Grease the cake pan well, using shortening or a pan spray. Ensure that all small crevices have been filled, so batter does not stick to the pan. Remove any large lumps of shortening or any pools of pan spray that may accumulate. A thin but thorough coat is all that is necessary
- Sprinkle pan bottom with 2 to 3 tablespoons of flour. Tip the pan in all directions to dust all the sides, bottom and corners. Turn pan up-side down over a sink or work surface, and lightly tap to remove extra flour. Turn pan right-side up and look to make sure no spot is left un-greased and floured
- Set cake mold aside until later. Preheat oven according to recipe instructions or pan guidelines
- Mix the cake batter according to recipe instructions
- Fill the cake molds with the appropriate amount of cake batter, and lightly tap on a work surface to ensure no air pockets have formed in the batter. One tap should be all that is needed
- Bake the cake according to recipe instructions and remove when done. Let the cake rest in the mold for about five minutes before removing, to be sure the cake does not crack when removed
- 1 x Cake Pan
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.33||USD$ 5.15||USD$ 4.96||USD$ 4.72|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.