Customers Also Bought
- Pocket size of this student calculator offers 8 main functions
- The student pocket calculator can be used for about 3 years
- LCD display is easy to read the entry and result
- Desktop calculator with angled display features business and sales calculations
- The scientist calculator is quite fit for the students and the researchers
- It can meet your different kinds of college mathematics problems
- This calculator model is aimed squarely at the competitive and cost-sensitive, educational market with user operation, functions and modes organized to mirror the math curriculum
- The main user interface attraction is the natural textbook display
- This is a nice touch and you can turn it off if you prefer into, so called, line mode which might be more useful when you want to fit the most on the screen
- Display Type: LCD
- Size: 16.2 x 8.0 x 1.1cm/6.4 x 3.1 x 0.4in(D x W x H)
- You can see the entry and the results at the same on the LCD screen
- Large buttons on the body can make it easier for you to touch
- Compact size of this student calculator are quite easy for you to carry it around
- With this student calculator you can process the one-and two-variable statistical calculations
- A great helper for undergraduate to solve math's problem
About Different Types of Calculators:
From the time beads were threaded through string to represent numbers to the modern calculators currently in use, man has always worked with numbers. Mathematics is a standard class for students everywhere around the world. With the invention of sophisticated programs that work calculations in a fraction of a second, it is no wonder that children in school learn much more in a shorter amount of time. As far as modern wonders go, the calculator will always be central to every technology that comes of age.
- It is easy to recognize some of the benefits of calculators. The algebra student who has 10 equations to complete as an overnight homework assignment doesn't have to use a notebook full of paper and 4 hours to solve them as in days gone by. An average graphing calculator will help him learn the proper steps to arrive at the solution easily. As math advances, the age at which students are expected to know mathematical sciences will keep getting younger. Thankfully, the calculator will also have to advance. The benefit of calculators will be the key in their success.
History of Calculators
- Man once used strings and beads as a crude calculator. Graduating from that, they went to combinations of gears to spit out the answers. Now the calculator is as much a part of society as a cell phone. In fact, most cell phones have calculators built right in. However, to be fair to disciplines across the board, the history of each type of calculator can be as different as the calculators are themselves. In addition, the power source for the calculator has a history that starts as a manually operated one to the modern solar-powered calculators
- The calculator is a universal tool. Knowing which one to get is the challenge. A simple 10-key will do for household budgets and elementary schools. A scientific calculator will help the middle school student, and a graphing calculator is necessary for high school and college. Each type mentioned will have various designs that are rated by the number of functions they do. For high school and college students, a rental program may be available since these calculators can be expensive
- The idea that numbers can drive some people crazy was the necessity that was the mother of inventing the calculator. Primitive calculators were knots in strings, beads threaded onto strings, balls on wires and even triangles with rows of numbers on them. The real breakthrough didn't come until the seventeenth century, but the technology of the calculator has grown exponentially since. As it continues to grow, expect it to evolve into even smaller calculators that will do a larger number of functions
- Just as it was before cell phones, there was a time when algebra was done by hand (and brain). Here are three facts about different types of calculators that you should know. First, math is a combination of four functions; adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing. All calculators perform these functions. However, when variations of these four functions were needed, the simple calculator lost its luster. Second, with the various types of calculators available, you must understand some of those variations to choose the right calculator. Third, not every calculator is equal. The functions of a 10-key calculator will not allow you to quickly figure the volume of a cylinder. Some might say the number one fact about the types of calculators is the fact that we can't do without them
How to Use the Calculator in the Classroom:
Calculators are a necessary and helpful tool for navigating math classes when they are used reasonably and responsibly. While calculators enable users to conquer complex math equations and calculations, they should not become a crutch for the student and may damage their ability to decipher math problems in their head or by hand. By teaching students the appropriate times and effective ways to use calculators, their use in the classroom can benefit the students' overall math skills.
- Provide students with a list of math equations and ask them to estimate the answers or calculate the solutions in their head
- Ask students to then complete the problems using a calculator and compare the answers. When students see the similarity in answers, the process will showcase for them the power of their mind to calculate answers
- Distribute a worksheet of problems for the students that require multiple steps and equations and instruct them to use only a calculator to complete them
- Read the answers and ask the students to circle the ones they answered wrong. Ask them to tell you where the mistake was made. The student will not be able to immediately tell you where they went wrong since the problem was completed on a calculator, so they will have to redo the equation from the beginning. This demonstrates for the students the benefits of figuring out the equations by hand
- Distribute a worksheet with a mix of equations that can be completed by hand or with a calculator and ask the students to decide for themselves when to use the calculator. This helps promote their own reasoning for when a calculator is the best choice and when doing problems by hand is more beneficial
- Encourage students to check the equations they figured by hand with a calculator. This promotes the use of a calculator as a complementing tool, not the primary or sole one
- 1 x Calculator
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.78||USD$ 12.15||USD$ 11.53||USD$ 10.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.