Customers Also Bought
- Pocket size of this student calculator offers 8 main functions
- The student pocket calculator can be used for about 3 years
- LCD display is easy to read the entry and result
- Desktop calculator with angled display features business and sales calculations
- The scientist calculator is quite fit for the students and the researchers
- It can meet your different kinds of college mathematics problems
- This calculator model is aimed squarely at the competitive and cost-sensitive, educational market with user operation, functions and modes organized to mirror the math curriculum
- The main user interface attraction is the natural textbook display
- This is a nice touch and you can turn it off if you prefer into, so called, line mode which might be more useful when you want to fit the most on the screen
- Display Type: LCD
- Size: 16.2 x 8.0 x 1.1cm/6.4 x 3.1 x 0.4in(D x W x H)
- You can see the entry and the results at the same on the LCD screen
- Large buttons on the body can make it easier for you to touch
- Compact size of this student calculator are quite easy for you to carry it around
- With this student calculator you can process the one-and two-variable statistical calculations
- A great helper for undergraduate to solve math's problem
About Different Types of Calculators:
From the time beads were threaded through string to represent numbers to the modern calculators currently in use, man has always worked with numbers. Mathematics is a standard class for students everywhere around the world. With the invention of sophisticated programs that work calculations in a fraction of a second, it is no wonder that children in school learn much more in a shorter amount of time. As far as modern wonders go, the calculator will always be central to every technology that comes of age.
- It is easy to recognize some of the benefits of calculators. The algebra student who has 10 equations to complete as an overnight homework assignment doesn't have to use a notebook full of paper and 4 hours to solve them as in days gone by. An average graphing calculator will help him learn the proper steps to arrive at the solution easily. As math advances, the age at which students are expected to know mathematical sciences will keep getting younger. Thankfully, the calculator will also have to advance. The benefit of calculators will be the key in their success.
History of Calculators
- Man once used strings and beads as a crude calculator. Graduating from that, they went to combinations of gears to spit out the answers. Now the calculator is as much a part of society as a cell phone. In fact, most cell phones have calculators built right in. However, to be fair to disciplines across the board, the history of each type of calculator can be as different as the calculators are themselves. In addition, the power source for the calculator has a history that starts as a manually operated one to the modern solar-powered calculators
- The calculator is a universal tool. Knowing which one to get is the challenge. A simple 10-key will do for household budgets and elementary schools. A scientific calculator will help the middle school student, and a graphing calculator is necessary for high school and college. Each type mentioned will have various designs that are rated by the number of functions they do. For high school and college students, a rental program may be available since these calculators can be expensive
- The idea that numbers can drive some people crazy was the necessity that was the mother of inventing the calculator. Primitive calculators were knots in strings, beads threaded onto strings, balls on wires and even triangles with rows of numbers on them. The real breakthrough didn't come until the seventeenth century, but the technology of the calculator has grown exponentially since. As it continues to grow, expect it to evolve into even smaller calculators that will do a larger number of functions
- Just as it was before cell phones, there was a time when algebra was done by hand (and brain). Here are three facts about different types of calculators that you should know. First, math is a combination of four functions; adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing. All calculators perform these functions. However, when variations of these four functions were needed, the simple calculator lost its luster. Second, with the various types of calculators available, you must understand some of those variations to choose the right calculator. Third, not every calculator is equal. The functions of a 10-key calculator will not allow you to quickly figure the volume of a cylinder. Some might say the number one fact about the types of calculators is the fact that we can't do without them
How to Use the Calculator in the Classroom:
Calculators are a necessary and helpful tool for navigating math classes when they are used reasonably and responsibly. While calculators enable users to conquer complex math equations and calculations, they should not become a crutch for the student and may damage their ability to decipher math problems in their head or by hand. By teaching students the appropriate times and effective ways to use calculators, their use in the classroom can benefit the students' overall math skills.
- Provide students with a list of math equations and ask them to estimate the answers or calculate the solutions in their head
- Ask students to then complete the problems using a calculator and compare the answers. When students see the similarity in answers, the process will showcase for them the power of their mind to calculate answers
- Distribute a worksheet of problems for the students that require multiple steps and equations and instruct them to use only a calculator to complete them
- Read the answers and ask the students to circle the ones they answered wrong. Ask them to tell you where the mistake was made. The student will not be able to immediately tell you where they went wrong since the problem was completed on a calculator, so they will have to redo the equation from the beginning. This demonstrates for the students the benefits of figuring out the equations by hand
- Distribute a worksheet with a mix of equations that can be completed by hand or with a calculator and ask the students to decide for themselves when to use the calculator. This helps promote their own reasoning for when a calculator is the best choice and when doing problems by hand is more beneficial
- Encourage students to check the equations they figured by hand with a calculator. This promotes the use of a calculator as a complementing tool, not the primary or sole one
- 1 x Calculator
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.83||USD$ 12.22||USD$ 11.61||USD$ 10.79|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.