Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Calculator Features Features Durable plastic keys
This is a LCD display Student Scientific Calculator include AAA battery
Pocket calculator offers basic functions
Keyboard and display is easy to
Packaging Package Included 1 x Calculator
- Durable plastic keys
- This is a LCD display Student Scientific Calculator include AAA battery
- Pocket calculator offers basic functions
- Keyboard and display is easy to read and operate
- 12 digit desktop calculator with angled display features business and sales calculations
- The LCD Display Calculator is small enough to take with you anywhere
- LCD Display Calculator is easy to read screen display and big number
- Max Digits: 12 digits
- Display Type: LCD
- This 12 Digits Calculator provides all the basics of calculation: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, constant multiplication, division and percentage calculations, percentage add-on, and discount calculations
- Input and output number is 12 digits and no key sound when push the key buttons
- Made of good material to ensure a long life
- LCD Display Calculator is ideal for both students and professionals. It's an ideal tool for home, office, and school
How to Choose a Calculator?
With so many calculators around, how do you know which one to choose? Learn everything you need to know about how to choose a calculator.
- Decide how complex of a calculator you need. Calculators start with the very basic addition/subtraction/multiplication/division combo, and go all the way to high-end 3D graphing calculators capable of solving complex engineering equations, but they fall into three standard groups: basic, scientific, and graphing. Choose one of these.
- If you chose the basic calculator, there's not much of an additional decision to make, as basic calculators are, well--basic. Scientific calculators, however, give you a few more decisions to make. Some include the ability to do not only basic trigonometry, but also many calculus functions (things typically included only in graphing calculators.) The most popular graphing calculators are made by Texas Instruments (TI). Whichever calculator you choose, visit the manufacturer's site, and compare the features of each version.
- Ask yourself how portable you want your calculator to be. Graphing calculators take up a lot more space than scientific or basic, but most graphing calculators can still fit in your pocket. If you'll be near your computer when you use your calculator, consider downloading one for free. Search the internet for free basic, scientific, and graphing calculators.
- Determine where you'll buy your calculator. If you buy online, you'll probably get a much cheaper price than in-store. Unlike other products like clothes, there's little worry that you won't end up liking the product, as you can view all the details and images of the product online. (Really the only risk might be not liking the way the keys feel when you press them).
How to Use a Calculator?
Using a calculator is an important skill for students. As they grow and progress through their education, they will learn advanced math skills that almost certainly require them to use a calculator. A few quick steps can help anyone use the device.
- Learn the symbols associated with math. Basic calculators are dominated by a few standard symbols including a plus sign (+) for addition problems, a minus sign ( - ) for subtraction, a multiplication symbol (x or * ), a division sign ( ÷ ) and an equal sign ( = ).
- Understand the processes that go along with the signs. If you don't understand the process of division, it's useless to know the sign because you won't be able to successfully put it to use. By learning basic math principles, you can then use a calculator to put those processes to work.
- Acquaint yourself with the layout of a calculator. Most calculators have numbers in the middle, beginning with zero at the bottom of the layout and working upwards, in rows of three, to the number nine. Basic math symbols are generally placed to the right of the numbers. You'll find the percentage button ( % ) and square root button with the math symbols.
- Try a graphing or scientific calculator when you learn more math processes. These calculators perform more difficult mathematical processes and can handle longer strings of numbers. When you learn various formulas and do longer problems, graphing and scientific calculators can do much of the work for you.
- 1 x Calculator
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.24||USD$ 7.13||USD$ 7.02||USD$ 6.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.