Customers Also Bought
- This solar power calculator uses solar power which is energy saving and environmental protection
- This handy pocket credit card calculator works great without batteries
- The Pocket Calculator is designed as a credit card, which is small, thin and beautiful
- This Best Calculator slips easily in a purse, pocket or backpack
- This practical solar power calculator is ideal for travelers, accountants, students and bankers
- Power Source: Solar
- Size: 8.5 x 5.5cm / 3.3 x 2.2in (L x W)
- Thickness: 2mm
- Ultra-thin calculator for portable use. The calculator is designed as a credit card, which is small, thin and beautiful
- Solar calculator is environmental protection and energy saving; It can slip easily in a purse, pocket or backpack
- The Solar Power Calculator does not need batteries, which will save energies. This Solar Power Calculator is portable for daily using. So what are you still waiting for?
Size in Detail:
- Color is random in delivery
How to Use a Solar Power Calculator:
- Nearly every basic calculator has a set of solar panels built into it. Even so, these calculators usually come with a battery inside that actually powers the device. These panels help extend the life of the calculator by slowly recharging the original battery. The manufacturer's intention is to make the calculator last long enough that it gets replaced for a reason other than the battery, often being dropped and broken.
- Use most solar powered calculators like you would any other calculator; direct exposure to light typically doesn't matter.
- Recharge a battery powered calculator by leaving it in a bright location but out of direct sunlight.
- Recognize when you have a true solar calculator. The numbers will fade when the light is blocked and there will often be a noticeable lag between pushing a button and its appearance on a calculator. When using a true solar calculator operate it in a bright location but still out of direct sunlight.
- Clean off the panels occasionally to keep them working well. Dust, dirt and oils from your fingers can cause a significant amount of refraction, and the solar energy is lost. Wipe them off with a paper towel or even the end of a shirt, the plastic covering over the panels will protect them.
- 1 x Thin Mini Pocket Credit Card Solar Power Calculator
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||NZ$ 7.59||NZ$ 7.57||NZ$ 7.56||NZ$ 7.54|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.