Customers Also Bought
- Made from durable nylon material, this cute camera bag can be used for a long time
- With flower pattern design, this cute camera bag looks fashionable
- Zipper design of nylon camera bag is convenient to use
- It is the 3C digital equipment must incorporate the practical nursing things
- It is not just protect the camera, you can protect your iPod, iPhone, easily carry your digital equipment
- It is classic photographic equipment accessories
- It is a NON-OEM product
- Materials: Nylon
- Size: 10.6 x 7 x 2.2cm/4.17 x 2.75 x 0.86in (L x W x H)
- This retro style camera bag protection is a special function fabric
- The nylon camera bag have enough space to put all you accessories in
- The cute camera bag was finished with durable and soft nylon so it can be used for long time
- The nylon camera bag is universally designed to fit camera and cell phone on the market
- Hooking design of the cute camera bag is convenient to take
How to Choose the Best Camera Case?
Cameras come in every shape, size and form. Digital cameras can be as small as cell phones, while SLRs continue to grace the photographer's hand with its heft. A wide selection of camera cases are available to photographers to use to protect their valuable equipment. See the steps below for help selecting the best camera case for your needs
- Determine the specific size and proportion of your camera by checking your manual or measuring them yourself. Take note of these measurements and bring them with you when you go out in search of a camera case. Better yet, if you have a way to carry your camera with you safely, bring the camera along to make sure you find a case that fits it properly
- Consider your needs before setting out to buy a camera case. Do you want a simple case to hold your camera only? Or, do you want a case with lots of pockets and extra space for film and other photographic accessories? Deciding before you get to the store or shopping online can save you from a lot of indecision, and potentially, from spending more than you need to for what you actually want
- Research camera cases online. Fortunately, there are plenty of websites that review various items for purchase. Spend some time reading reviews and examining specifics of camera cases before deciding on the one you want. Lots of retail websites offer reviews by previous customers and other websites are set up specifically for individuals to report their impressions of a product
- Consider when and where you will be taking your camera. If you are an active outdoor enthusiast, you may prefer a well-padded case, while an urban photographer who is always on the go may need something lightweight and accessible. A measure of padding is always necessary, as dropping the case or camera in any situation could potentially be very damaging
- Before purchasing, make sure you know your retailer's return or exchange policy for camera cases. This way, you can try it out and see if it suits you and still have the freedom to swap it for something better if you find it does not meet all of your needs
How to Protect Digital Cameras:
- Purchase a protective case if your camera doesn't come with one. Ideally, these should be hard enough to withstand a minor impact. If at all possible, it is advisable to find a case which offers some degree of protection from external moisture
- Invest in a lens filter. Damage your lens, and all of your pictures will suffer. Therefore, it is important to protect your camera lenses from scratches and scuffs. If you do get a scratch, simply remove the filter and replace it with a new one
- Protect you LCD display. For a reasonable price you can purchase pop-up shields which both protect the screen from damage, and also provide glare reduction by blocking direct sunlight from reaching the screen
- Protect your camera from water. If you will be doing a lot of outdoor photography where you camera is likely to become wet, or could be submerged in water, it is a good idea to invest in a rain cape and water tight case
- Do not leave your camera unattended in an enclosed vehicle during the hot summer months, where temperatures can reach 150 degrees. When dealing with very cold temperatures, be careful when bringing your camera indoors as condensation can form inside the lens. Digital cameras, like other electronics, do not like extremes in temperature
Tips & Warnings:
- Invest in some silica gel packets and stick them in your case to prevent moisture damage
- Keep your camera secure. Carry it on your front instead of your back. Make sure the bag is zipped and fastened
- Some companies offer lines of inconspicuous camera bags. Shop around
- While packing, keep your camera separate from any lotions, sunscreens or bug repellants. Leaky bottles will damage your camera
- Leave the camera home when you go to the beach. Sand is awful for cameras. If you must bring it with, bring a sealable bag and a brush to get rid of any stray grains of sand
- 1 x Camera Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.37||USD$ 9.34||USD$ 9.31||USD$ 9.27||USD$ 9.27|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.