Customers Also Bought
- Voltage: 3.7 V
- Weight: 30 g
- Capacity: 1600 mAh
- Size: Approx. 2.1 x 1.4 x 0.3in
- Color: Black
- Nikon Digital Camera Battery: EN-EL5, Nikon CP1 Battery
- Nikon Digital Camera: Nikon Coolpix 3700/4200/5200/5900/P3/P4/P5000/P5100/P6000/P80/P90/S1
- Custom designed to fit your camera, the EN-EL5 camera battery has a large capacity of 1600 mAh
- Clear, ultra thin and durable, this camera battery is the best choice of camera users
- This camera battery ensures maximum battery life for one year, it is a good battery with high quality
- The durable battery ensures you capture the wonderful moment with your camera
- The EN-EL5 battery also communicates with the Nikon Coolpix series cameras, so that you can always check the remaining capacity, shutter count and recharge performance on the cameras power source info screen
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Clear, ultra thin makes it more convenient and easiser for photographers to take
- Durable and easy-to-use, ensuring you capture every unforgettable moment with your camera
- It can communicate with the Nikon Coolpix series cameras, so you can check resource information
- Quality, functionality and construction of this battery is excellent, perfect fit for Nikon camera
How to replace a dead digital camera battery:
For amateur and professional photographers alike, there's nothing more frustrating then when you're about to get a great shot with your digital camera and when you push the shutter and nothing happens. Replacing the battery only takes a couple of minutes and helps insure that you capture your next shot
- Watch the meter. Many digital cameras have a small battery icon that appears on the LCD screen. Keeping an eye on this helps you know when it's time to change the battery
- Examine the batteries. You can do this by either taking the batteries that are already in the camera out, or by looking through the owner's manual to your camera and reading to find out what kind of battery your camera requires. Some cameras take common battery types, like AAA or AA, and others take model specific lithium-ion batteries
- Make a trip to the store. Check out the electronics department for less common battery types. More common types should be available almost anywhere: drug stores, discount stores and convenience stores
- Turn off your camera and replace the battery. Many cameras have a sticker on the inside with a diagram that shows you which way to put the batteries in
- Close the battery compartment and turn your camera back on
- 1 x Camera Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.52||USD$ 6.46||USD$ 6.40||USD$ 6.32|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.