Customers Also Bought
- Color: Black
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Voltage: 7.4V
- Capacity: 1100mAh
- Compatible with: NIKON EN-EL2
- Weight: 26 g
- Size: 53.6 x 38.7 x 7.7 mm/2.1 x 1.5 x 0.3in
- The specified camera battery is assigned for NIKON EN-EL2
- This digital camera battery is high quality and light weight
- The camera battry is eco-friendly, safe and reliable
- You can use it in the same way as your original battery
- The camera battery has one year guarantee
- It is a NON-OEM product
- This camera battery is made of high quality and durable material
- The rechargeable li-ion battery is perfectly designed for NIKON camera power supply
- This superior NIKON camera battery improves run time and battery life while providing protection to your camera
- It can bring very convenient
How to Charge Camera Batteries:
Using an External Charger
- Open the battery slot on the camera and remove the internal battery
- Slide the battery into the external charger. Make sure that the arrow on the battery faces toward the charger and push it in so it covers the metal pins at the end of the slot
- Plug the power lead into the back of the charger and connect to a wall socket. If the battery needs charging a red light will appear on the top of the charger. Wait until this light turns green. The process will take 30 to 60 minutes
- Remove the battery from the external charger and insert it back into the camera
Using a Power Lead Only
- Insert the power lead into the power socket of the camera (the slot looks like a small pinhole.) Plug the other end of the lead into a wall socket. If the camera needs charging you will see either a red light or a blinking green light on top of the camera
- Charge the camera until this light turns solid green. This process will take 30 to 60 minutes
- Unplug the power lead from the camera
Using a USB Cable
- Turn on your computer. If you're using a laptop make sure the power lead is connected. Ensure that the internal battery is in the camera
- Insert the smaller end of the USB cable into the camera's USB slot which is marked with a symbol representing a three-pronged fork
- Plug the larger end of the cable into your computer's USB slot. If a red or flashing green light appears on top of the camera leave it to charge. If there is no light then press the power button on the camera in order for the camera to begin charging. wait for this light to turn solid green. This process will take 30 to 60 minutes
- Turn off the camera if required and unplug the USB cable
Using a Camera Dock
- Connect the camera to the dock by pushing it gently down onto the metal pins. The correct slot is located on the base of the camera. If it won't connect then try turning the camera around 180 degrees
- Plug the dock's power cable into a wall socket. Look for a red or flashing green light on top of the camera or the docking system. If this doesn't appear check that the camera is pushed completely into the dock (but don't force it). Wait for the light to turn solid green. This process will take 30 to 60 minutes
- Remove the camera from the dock by gently lifting it upward
Using Rechargeable or Alkaline Batteries
- Remove batteries from the camera's battery slot. If they are rechargeable (check the small print on the battery) place them into the external charger (this must be supported for the battery type) and repeat the steps from the above 'Using an External Charger' section. If they are standard, non-rechargeable batteries, throw away the ones you just removed and obtain fresh ones of the same type
- Insert the fresh batteries into the camera's battery slot
- Turn on the camera. If it won't power up remove the batteries and make sure that they are inserted correctly. Use the instructions on the inside of the battery slot door to check which direction the batteries should be inserted
- 1 x Camera Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.42||USD$ 5.17||USD$ 4.94||USD$ 4.73||USD$ 4.54|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.