Customers Also Bought
- Camera shoulder belt strap adopts ergonomic design, comfortable be use and weight is distributed evenly by way of shoulder pad
- The length of the black shoulder belt strap can be adjusted in front conveniently
- You can see this quick shoulder belt strap is well put together and made of top quality materials
- The design stops the strap from slipping off your shoulder while letting you move the camera in any direction
- Camera shoulder belt strap fits all cameras and lenses with a standard tripod mount
- The camera shoulder belt strap comes packaged in a beautiful black mesh bag
- Easy to put on and just as easy to take off, just a great all around product
- Work perfectly with all cameras it attaches to the tripod hole on the bottom of the camera
- High quality made. Secure and heavy-duty
- Size: 743 x 70 x 16mm / 29.3 x 2.8 x 0.6in (L x W x H)
- This ergonomic design camera shoulder belt strap is designed for the Nikon SONY Canon cameras
- Comfortable and weight is distributed evenly by way of shoulder pad, also it can carry small items
- Easy to use and position, the length of the camera shoulder belt strap can be adjusted
- A nice gift for your photographer friends, and this camera shoulder belt strap fits most cameras
How to Use a Camcorder Shoulder Strap:
- Shop around for a shoulder strap. There are many different brands and types of shoulder straps to choose from
- Test out your shoulder strap. Take your camcorder along and attach the shoulder strap to see how it works with the camera
- Move around and record while testing the strap. This will ensure that you are comfortable with the most common movements you make with your shoulder strap
- Ask for recommendations. While testing out straps, ask the store which one customers seem to prefer. If they note customers' preference for a few, test out the preferred ones and see if they fit your needs
- Purchase your strap. Once you purchase your strap, be sure to use it as often as possible so you stay used to the specific movements it allows
How to Choose a Camera Strap:
Selecting a camera strap for your film or digital camera doesn't need to be difficult. However, there are several styles and functions to consider. Selecting the perfect camera strap is easy when you know if you will need a heavy-duty strap, a strap for an SLR or compact camera, or a strap to coordinate with your outfit
- Select the correct length. Choose a shorter wrist-style strap for a compact camera, one that fits into the palm of your hand. Choose a longer strap to go around your neck or shoulder if you are using an SLR, a larger camera with interchangeable lenses
- Choose the material carefully. A nylon strap offers durability and strength. Cloth or spongy straps may not last as long, but they provide more comfort when worn around your neck or on your shoulder. Test the strength of the material with a few tugs. Make sure the strap doesn't lose its shape or seem weak
- Pick a camera strap with strong closures. Some straps have plastic closures; others have more durable metal closures. Some straps connect to the camera by one loop; others attach to both sides of the camera. Determine which style will work best with your camera
- Check weight requirements. Look at the camera strap label to see how much weight it can support. If you are using an SLR camera with a large, heavy lens, you don't want your strap to break under the pressure
- Pick a style that suits you. There are neutral-colored straps and patterned straps. Some straps are embroidered with camera brand logos or stripes, while others are plain. Decide whether you want to draw attention to your camera or have it blend in with your clothing
- Take your camera with you and try straps out at the store. Make sure the one you choose is comfortable to handle. Be sure the adjustable sections will accommodate the length you need
- 1 x Camera Light Quick Shoulder Belt Strap
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||JPY￥ 1308||JPY￥ 1255||JPY￥ 1203||JPY￥ 1133|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?