Customers Also Bought
Spec Feature Outdoor
- Microcomputer CPU: 32Bit RSIC embedded processor
- Operating System: Embedded Linux system
- Compression: M-JPEG
- Imaging Transfer Rate: Max. 30 frame/sec.(QVGA), 15 frame/sec.（VGA）
- Imaging Resolution: VGA (640 x 480)/QVGA (320 x 240)
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Imaging Adjustments: The brightness, contrast, chroma, saturation is adjustable
- Delay Time: LAN (less than 500 MSEL (0.50 seconds))
- Transducer Module: COMS 1/4" 300,000 pixels
- Focal and Angle of View 6mm: 44.5°(standard) 4mm: 63.8°8mm: 34.7°16mm: 17.1°, 25mm: 11°
- Mouth: RS232
- The Signal-to-noise Ratio: > 48dB (automatic gain)
- Shutter: 1/50 (1/60) ~ 1/110,000 sec.
- Lens Interface: CS interface
- The White Balance: Auto
- Backlighting Compensation: Auto
- Night-vision: Infrared waterproof 20 meters
- Network Interface: RJ45, 10/100m adaptive Ethernet interface
- Support Network Protocol: TCP/IP, HTTP, ICMP, DHCP, FTP, PPPoE SMTP, etc.
- Supports IP Address: Static IP address, dynamic IP address, PPPOE dialing
- Alarm Control: Output 5VDC, 0.2A
- Alarm Inform: Support emails alarm. Mobile user can set alarm regional and sensitivity
- The System Configuration: Microsoft Win98 SE/ME / 2000 / XP, Internet Explorer 5.0, NET4.5 or above systems
- Replay: Windows media player or special playback program
- The Minimum Illumination: 2.0 lux / F1.6
- Working Environment: 0-50C°, 20%-80%pH
- Power Supply: 220VAC/5VDC, 2A
- Power: 3W
- This Dome Surveillance Camera is suitable for outdoor, beach, swimming pool and under water usage
- This Dome Surveillance Camera makes you enjoy the fun of picture shooting, and it is the necessary standard equipment for outdoor activities
- The Dome Surveillance Camera is a high quality weather resistant camera which is ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- The Waterproof Camera Housing provides great option for turning an indoor camera into an outdoor camera
- And the Network Surveillance Camera is durable and reliable for long time use. This high performance Network Security Camera with superior image quality via progressive scan and advanced image processing. It is water and dust proof IP camera
How to Choose the Best Housing for a Home Security Camera：
Home security cameras increase in popularity every year. As crime increases, people feel strongly lead to increase security in their homes for the sake of their families and personal property. When doing research on home security systems, many people find that they would like to have various types of housing for their home security systems. Often, when trying to choose housing for their security cameras, consumers do not know where to find reliable information they can use to make a decision about the best camera housing for them. Follow these guidelines when trying to find housing for your home security camera.
- Choose dome housing for your camera if you would like to be able to capture a 360-degree angle.
- Choose dome housing for your camera if you need to block certain areas from being viewed.
- Consider dome camera housing if you need to be able to view hard to see areas such as objects located around a corner.
- Consider a mini camera that has very small housing if you need to be able to conceal the camera so that the only person who can see it is the one who placed it.
- Consider a camera with large, noticeable housing if one of your top goals is to deter criminal activity; that way would-be-criminals immediately notice its presence.
- Consider housing for your camera that is as damage proof and strong as possible if your camera is going to be used in an area known for high crime rates.
- Consider water proof camera housing if your camera is going to be exposed to moisture.
- Consider camera housing that will adapt to drastic changes in temperature if your camera is going to be exposed to hot or cold temperatures.
- Read reviews of home security cameras once you have decided what type of camera housing will best suit your needs. Magazines such as Consumer Reports are great resources. This magazine and others like it do not accept money from the companies whose goods they are testing. So you can be confident that the information you find on security camera housing is accurate rather than biased towards a company that paid the magazine for a good review of its product.
- Complete your research on the Internet. Forums on the Web are great places to ask questions about products such as housing for home security cameras. You will be able to talk to people who have already used the product you may be interested in purchasing.
- 1 x IP Network Security Dome Camera YYN-D910
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 53.24||USD$ 50.58||USD$ 47.92||USD$ 44.37|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.