Customers Also Bought
- CCD Category: 1/3 inch SONY
- Signal Format: PAL / NSTC
- Resolution (level of Center): 480 TV Lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0.00Lux(Infrared light to open)
- S/N: More than 48 DB
- Videos Range: 1.0 V p-p, 75Ω
- White Balance: Auto
- Auto Gain Control (AGC): Auto
- Backlight Compensation: Auto
- Exposure Mode: EE (Auto Exposure Electronics)
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50~1/100000 sec
- Gamma Correction: 0.45
- Synchronization Mode: Synchronization
- Lens Adapter: 6mm
- Working Power: DC 12 V
- Working Environment: Temperature: -10~+50 ℃, Humidity: 40%~90%
- Infrared Light from the Projection: 10m/25m/30m/50m
- Format: PAL/NTSC
- Resolution: 640 x 480 (NTSC); 352 x 288/704 x 576 (PAL)
- Maximum Frame Rate Per Channel: 25fps (PAL); 30ftp (NTSC)
- Screen Set: Resolution 1024 x 768, Color Quality 16 Bits or 32 Bits
- Compression Code Rate: 50kbps - 1.2Mbps
- Data Format: MPEG4
- System Requirements: P4 1.7GHz CPU or Above; 80G HDD and 256MB RAM, or Above VGA Card with 64MB Memory Windows 2000/XP/Vista; Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or Above One Available USB 2.0 Port
- This is a 4 Channel Color MPEG4 USB PAL NTSC DVR
- This is a Waterproof Security Wired Color Camera
- Please read the instructions before adding electricity to use the camera
- Attention to the camera work environment, We recommend the temperature range -5~+40℃
- Avoid sunlight, direct strong light, otherwise they will damage the CCD
- Camera equipped with the power supply must be certified through security
- The case of thunder and lightning at the use of cameras must be the installation of lightning protection equipment, electric
- Videos lines and cables not to too long, otherwise they will be in line too long the impact of camera work as well as the signal amplitude voltage of less than
- Please do not put the camera on tripod instability
- Cameras installed must be firm, not because of their loose causing harm to people or objects
- The camera could never be a camera installed in the radiator or heater near or above
Frame Play and Image Capture:
- Support advance search mode. Users can search by date/time, camera, record mode, and random combination of the three methods
- Support recorded files backup, delete by date/time, camera
- Convenient to extend system functions by software upgrade
- CPU and storage resources saving by advanced technology
- Remote surveillance and P.T.Z control through LAN, intranet, and internet
- Support alarm pre-record
- Support buzzer, email alarm out
- Can greatly decrease fragmented files while using NTFS partition
- User-friendly graphical user interface
- 1 x 4 Channel USB DVR
- 1 x USB Connection Cable
- 1 x Software and Driver CD
- 1 x 1/3in SONY Color Camera
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x 15m Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 90.48||USD$ 83.59||USD$ 76.71||USD$ 67.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.