Customers Also Bought
- This 4CH DVR is designed specifically for the field of security research and development
- It is devoted to the variety of high-quality precision position digital surveillance products,adopting embedded proseccors and embedded operating systems,applying performance coding and decoding chip,and the introduction of the most advanced technology results in the IT field,such as audio codes,enormous of HDD storage,TCP/IP network technology,curing the code into the FLASH,making the system run more stable,sgarper images and more powerful functions
- This 4CH DVR can be networsed into a powerful network monitoring center
- It has widely used in bank,telecommunications,power,adminstration of justice, communications, community, factory, warehouse resources,water resourses and other areas and department of security
- It also plays an important role in home security monitoring system
Main profile H.264
4 BNC/ 1 BNC, 1VGA
Audio Compression Method
8kHz 16bit ADPCM
4 RCA/ 1 RCA
Motion detection, sensor trigger, video loss, disk full, disk error.
4-channel alarm input/1-channel alarm output
PAL: D1 (704 x 576) NTSC: D1 (720 x 480)
Display Frame Rate
Single-channel PAL: 25fps, NTSC: 30fps
PAL: CIF(352 x 288), HD1(704 x 288), D1(704 x 576),
NTSC: CIF(360 x 240) HD1(720 x 240) D1(720 x 480)
Recording Frame Rate
Start automatic continuous, timing video, motion detection, trigger alarm.
Video Packing Time
15/30/45/60 minutes adjustable
Support one SATA hard disk drive (maximum capacity is 1T)
Support DHCP, UDP, TCP/IP, DNS, DDNS, PPPOE and other protocols.
Support IE browsing, real-time network monitor and network DVR parameter setting.
Support mouse operation
Support mobile hard disk and USB disk backup and upgrade.
Normal playback, fast forward playback, fast backward playback, manual single-frame slow motion.
One RJ45 10M/100M self-adaptive Ethernet port
Built-in RS-485 interface, support Pelco-D and Pelco-P protocol
support USB disk backup, mobile hard disk backup, USB burner backup and network backup
15 ~ 20W (excluding hard disk)
-25°C ~ +50°C
1/3 Inch Sony CCD Chip
More than 52dB
0Lux (IR ON)
Built-in 6mm Lens
1.0 Vp-p 75ohm
-25°C ~ +50°C
DC 12V10% 750mA
- Image Sensor: 1/3 Inch Sony Super HAD CCD II
- Effective Pixels: PAL: 795(H) x 596(V) / NTSC: 811(H) x 508(V)
- Horizontal resolution: 650TVL
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Minimum illumination: 0LUX/F1.2(IR ON)
- SNR: >48dB
- Video Output: 1.0VP-P/75ohm
- White Balance: Auto
- Automatic Gain Control: Auto
- Backlight Compensation: Auto
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60) to 1/120,000Sec
- Gamma Correction: 0.45
- Sync: Internal Synchronization
- IR LED: An array of infrared light
- Lens: 12mm
- Distance of the infrared: 30m
- Operating voltage: DC12V +/- 1V
- Operating temperature: -25°C ~ +50°C
- 1 x 4CH H.264 Digital Video Recorder
- 1 x Remote controller
- 1 x dapter
- 2 x 15m Power/Video All in One Cable
- 2 x 20m Power/Video All in One Cable
- 1 x SATA (Serial ATA) Interface Seagate 1TB Hard Drive
- 4 x security CCTV Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 588.87||USD$ 554.12||USD$ 519.37||USD$ 473.04|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.