Customers Also Bought
- Aluminum construction Dome Camera Housing
- Easy access for service and installation
- Vandal-proof dome cover
- Used with cameras such as network camera
- The Dome Camera Housing is an ideal solution for prisons, schools, institutions and government facilities
- The waterproof camera housing is an ideal solution for prisons, schools, institutions and government facilities
- The camera enclosure housing features easy access for service and installation
DIY: Waterproof Camera Housing
- A waterproof camera housing unit will allow pictures or video to be taken under water without the worry of destroying expensive camera equipment. Retail units cost anywhere from $100 to $300, so you may wish for an affordable, easy to make alternative.
What you Need
- You need two unlubricated clear condoms, a cylindrical cardboard tube approximately or at least bigger then the size of the zoom on the camera (toilet paper or paper towel roll will most likely do), a silica bag (can be pulled out of most vitamin bottles) and wetsuit glue.
What to Do
- Take a paper towel cardboard roll center and cut 1/4-inch longer then the camera when it is fully zoomed. Place the cardboard cylinder around the zoom to protect the gears of the zoom features. Open a condom. If there is talcum on it or an you were unable to find an unlubricated condom, unroll it and rinse. Take the condom and slowly (so it does not tear or break) roll it over the camera and cardboard cylinder. Drop a silica bag in the condom with the camera (away from the lens) to prevent condensation. Once the entire camera is covered, twist the end of the condom. Use wetsuit glue on the side farthest from the camera and allow it to dry (approximately 5-10 minutes to be safe). Take the second condom, open the package, and repeat the step of rinsing if necessary and putting the condom over the camera and cardboard fixture for a second layer. Again twist the condom/camera to make it airtight and apply wetsuit glue. Be careful to avoid tearing the condom or being rough with the use of the camera when under water.
- 1 x Dome Camera Housing
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.99||USD$ 5.63||USD$ 5.31||USD$ 5.03||USD$ 4.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.