Customers Also Bought
- CCD Type: 1/4" CMOS CCD
- System Format: PAL / NTSC
- Resolution: 400TVL
- Minimum Illumination: 0.01Lux
- Size: 38 x 38mm / 1.50 x 1.50 in
- Digital CCD board camera for system integrators. Extremely compact - suitable for applications with little space.This Digital Camera Board supports PAL and NTSC
- Monochrome, color and Standrad models available.Despite its absolutely small size this camera is capable of generating and maintaining great looking images even in low light conditions
- This CCD camera board supports PAL and NTSC. This Digital Camera Board features the latest technology and is priced right for any do-it-yourself budget. This Digital Camera Board is ideal for use with video input on a monitor or television
Size in Detail:
What is a CMOS Camera?
- CMOS (complementary metal oxide semiconductor) is an image sensor used for still and video cameras. It is typically compared with the other type of image sensor called the CCD (charge coupled device). Each has strengths and weaknesses that photographers and videographers can utilize according to their more specific needs
- When a camera uses a CMOS-based image sensor chip, it enables the integration of all required camera circuits within the same chip. This makes the CMOS suitable for small and portable cameras such as those in PDAs and mobile phones. Although initially used for less expensive devices, the CMOS sensor has been further developed in terms of power, efficiency and functionality. Many professional cameras already incorporate CMOS sensor chips for their technical needs
- Compared to the CCD, the CMOS operates at lower voltages, thus reducing power consumption for portable applications. The CMOS chip allows any analog or digital processing functions to be readily integrated into the chip in order to reduce the device's system package size and overall cost
Monochrome or Color Configurations:
- CMOS cameras typically employ color separation devices, instead of having integral filters on the camera's sensors. Each camera might be available in either monochrome or color configurations. A monochrome CMOS camera captures images in black and white or grayscale. A color CMOS camera captures a range of colors generated through varying combinations of discrete color
What is a Board Camera?
- A board camera is the most basic component of any camera you see on this website or others. Board cameras are the "guts" of any camera system whether it be a dome camera, a CCTV Box camera, micro camera, hidden camera, spy camera, plus many more. These cameras are perfect for the person wanting a custom security camera
- Usage tips
- Board cameras have a variety of uses, depending on your wants and needs. In most cases, though, they are mounted in order to work as spy or hidden cameras. As long as you know exactly what to do with a board camera, you'll be able to choose one (or a few) that has the features that will work best for you
- The most basic thing you should consider regarding a board camera or any camera for that matter is the lens. The lens is pre-mounted on a board camera and the iris is usually fixed. That means you cannot zoom in or out without an additional device or accessory. Lenses can also be pinhole type or full
- Pinholes, like their name suggests, are small lenses and are perfect for use as spy cameras. You can mount these on a table clock, a lamp, a baseball cap or even a teddy bear. Full lenses are bigger and will work well on dome or mini cameras to complete your surveillance system
- If you plan to use a pinhole cameras board camera for surveillance, you have an option as to whether you prefer to view activities in black and white or color. There are also lenses that afford you low-light viewing, usually indicated as a low Lux count. A good Lux count would be at least 0.05, although there are others that can go as low as 0.0003. The low number means that the board camera lens will still work in near total darkness. Resolution is also a key feature to look into when considering board camera usage. Videos of activities are much easier to view if the images are crisp and sharp
- 1 x 1/4" CMOS CCD 400TVL Camera Main Board
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.41||USD$ 8.41||USD$ 8.40||USD$ 8.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.