Customers Also Bought
- Vari-Focal 2.8~10mm Manual Zoom Lens
- Lens focus and zoom are adjusted from outside of camera
- WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- The Indoor Camera has OSD Menu, and auto Gain Control
- The Indoor Camera has auto Electronic Shutter
- The Manual Zoom Camera is great for indoor securit
Pick Up Element
1/3" SONY CCD
NTSC: 811(H)x508(V) PAL: 795(H)x596(V)
700 TV Line
Internal, Negative sync.
Auto Electronic Shutter
NTSC:1/60s~1/100,000s, PAL: 1/50s~1/100,000s
Auto Gain Control
2.8~10mm Manual Zoom Lens
-30 ~ +60˚C RH95% MAX
-10 ~ +45˚C RH95% MAX
98.5 feet (with 36 unit Infrared LED)
- Vari-Focal 2.8~10mm Manual Zoom Lens, and lens focus and zoom are adjusted from outside of camera
- Round metal interface is durable for a long time using
- The parts of the indoor Camera is connected with screws
- The base of the indoor Camera is used to protect it effectively
- The zoom of the SONY CCD Camera is controlled with the buttonon it
How to Install a DVR Camera:
A digital video recorder (DVR) camera captures video and audio for transmitting to a DVR where the content is stored on a hard disk drive. Depending on the model, a DVR camera can record in color or black and white, with stereo or mono audio. Installing the camera and connecting to a DVR takes only a few minutes using basic tools and an electric drill, if wall-mounting the camera for surveillance.
- Check the camera owner's manual to confirm the device is rated for outdoor use if the plan is to mount the camera on an exterior wall. Not all DVR cameras are weather-resistant. If the camera is not rated for outdoor use, use it indoors only.
- Place the camera mounting bracket on the wall at the desired height and make a pencil mark inside each hole in the bracket where screws will be installed.
- Drill a starter hole at each pencil mark approximately half the depth of the screw when drilling into wood, plaster and drywall, or drill into masonry the full length of the screw.
- Attach the camera mount to the wall using screws and the screwdriver.
- Mount the camera and wireless transmitter on the bracket using the hardware that comes with the camera. Most DVR cameras will have a standard tripod socket underneath for attaching a bolt that secures the camera and transmitter to the mounting bracket. Adjust the camera in the desired direction for surveillance.
- Plug the video and audio cables into the corresponding jacks on the side or back of the DVR camera and connect the plugs on the other end to the labeled jacks on the wireless transmitter. If the camera can record stereo audio, match the colored audio plugs (white and red) to the left and right audio jacks. Connect the DC power plug to the electrical jack on the camera and plug the transformer on the other end into an electrical outlet.
- 1 x Indoor Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 84.25||USD$ 81.91||USD$ 79.58||USD$ 76.47|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.