Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/4 inch sharp CCD
- Signal Model: PAL/NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: Color: 420TVL B/W:600 TVL
- Effective Pixel: 582(Horizontal) x 512(Vertical)
- Minimum illumination: 0LUX(with IR), Color to B/W, IR SENSOR
- S/N ratio: ≥50dB(Enhanced)
- Backlight Compensation: On/Off
- White Balance: Auto
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50 to 1/12000 seconds
- Focus Length: 3.2 to 86.4mm
- Optical Focus: 27x
- Focus: Auto/manual, take high-performance DSP to realize complete digit and ultra-high speed focus function
- Presets: 256
- Patrol Track: 4groups, each can record 100 actions
- Cruise Track: Total 30 presets can join cruise, can setting the presets' residence time
- Other Scans: Support Horizontal scan, deuce area scan, scan random
- Rotation Range: Horizontal and Vertical Min 0.01 degree,Max 200 degree/S
- Communications: RS-485, PELCO D, PELCO P
- OSD: Yes
- Temperature Control: Built-in
- Intelligent IR Lamps: 50m, auto-switch the IR distance according to the focus of camera or force to turn on/off the IR lamps through software
- Power Supply: DC12V/3A
- Material: Aluminum shell, waterproof IP66
- Work Environment: -20 ℃ ~ +50 ℃(select temperature control accessories), <95%RH
- 27x optical zoom camera, color to B/W , with IR-CUT switch, realize IR lamp control and zoom camera IR CUT switch synchronization, reach to perfect IR night effect
- Double Case protect Security Camera device, continuing work in temperature lower than 50 degree C.
- Use high quality components, high minute subset into TV, long life Conductive slip ring, High-quality Belts, Stable operation, high reliability
- Adopted domestic the most advanced "zoom and optics sync" way control IR lamp, in effect solve "electric torch" domino effect, original creation intelligent control IR lamp on and off, utilize IR light source in reason
- Design special camera, IR lamp sub-depot separate system, no sphere case glisten, fogging malady
- Constant voltage constant current circuit design, ensure IR lamp work in long life
- Low Power Consumption
- Optional temperature control system, suitable for working in high or low temperature environment. High-technica, beautiful and firm Structure
- Triple lightning protection technology, effectively raising the speed dome mine and anti-jamming capability
- 1/4 inch sharp CCD, PAL/NTSC and Temperature control are built in the Security Camera, which is very sophisticated
- The high quality design of the great Security Camera can directly perceived through the senses
- Excellent design of this Surveillance Camera looks professional and sophisticated, which is very durable
- The size of the Security Camera is neither too big nor small for use, which does not take many spaces
- 78PCS LED are built in the Wired Camera, which provide enough light for the recording at night
- The package of security camera includes a power adapter, which ensures the safety of long time use
How to Set Up a Surveillance Video Camera:
- Decide if you want an indoor or outdoor system. Indoor cameras are not weather tight and should not be exposed to extreme temperatures or moisture. Outdoor cameras are built in a protective shell.
- Choose a wired or wireless connection. A wireless system is much easy to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitor. The only issue with wireless connections is the possibility of signal interference. A wired connection will require more work, but you won't have to deal with signal interference.
- Determine camera position. It is important to place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you choose to set up a wired camera system, hiding your device and wiring will be more challenging.
- Drill holes in preparation for bracket mounting. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide on where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor.
- Attach brackets. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need to use brackets to securely position your camera. Use the screwdriver and make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold your camera.
- Mount your camera. Attach your camera to the brackets. Make sure everything is secure. Remember, if you are setting up an outdoor system, your camera will be exposed to extreme weather conditions.
- Select a location for your monitor. Place your monitor in the location where you spend the most time. The surveillance camera is useless if you can't keep an eye on it.
- If you are using a wireless system, you are finished. If you are using a wired system, you will now have to run a cable from each camera to your monitor. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor.
How to Install an Outdoor Security Camera System:
- Step 1: Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Step 2: Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Step 3: Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Step 4: Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Step 5: Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Step 6: Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time. If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Step 7: Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Step 8: Turn on your system to view your area
How to Install an Outdoor Surveillance Camera:
- Purchase an outdoor surveillance camera kit. Some kits come with two cameras and some come with up to eight cameras. Choose a setup that can let you monitor the outdoor spots you need to see. Make sure you have all the necessary accessories to install your outdoor surveillance cameras. If not, purchase them at this time also
- Install the surveillance program on your PC. Put the installation CD into the CD player. A screen opens that takes you through the installation process
- Read the User's Agreement. Take the default settings at each of the screen prompts to complete the installation process. Or you can do a custom configuration for the installation if you prefer
- Plug the USB receiver for the outdoor cameras into an electrical outlet near your PC. Connect the USB receiver to an available USB port on your PC
- Place a camera in a spot you want to observe. The outdoor surveillance cameras usually offer choices as to placement. You can attach the camera to a window or wall with a suction cup. Or you can install it with screws. Repeat this step until all the cameras with your system are in operation
- Watch the images on the camera from your PC's monitor. Adjust the camera's angle as necessary to get the images you want
- 1 x 1/4 Sharp CCD 420TVL 27x PTZ Camera
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Bracket
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 219.92||USD$ 212.19||USD$ 204.46||USD$ 194.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.