Customers Also Bought
- Transmission Frequency: 2.4GHz Digital
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Receive Channel: 4-CH
- Unobstructed Effective Range: up to 100 meters
- Operating Temperature: 0℃/50℃
- Video Output: 1Vp-p@75Ω , S/N>38dB
- Audio Output: 10KΩ/200mVp-p
- Power Supply: AC Adapter
- Dimension: 100 x 80 x 30mm/3.9 x 3.1 x 1.2in(L x W x H)
- Validity Pixel: PAL:628(H)x 582(V); NTSC:510(H) x 492(V)
- Image Device: 1/3" CMOS Sensor
- Horizontal Definition: 380TV Line
- Angular Field of View: 62° (f=6mm)
- Minimum Illumination: 1Lux/F1.2 (Infrared LED ON)
- Power Supply: AC Adapter
- Dimension: 57mm x 67mm/2.2 x 2.6in(Dia. x L)
- 2.4G wireless receiver and camera
- A high quality 1/3" CMOS camera offers great angular field of view
- Night vision camera, even in the dark night, you can get the clear images
- Operating distance up to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Remote control operation, easy to use the wireless camera receiver set
- 2.4G wireless camera receiver set is suitable for facilities in nearly everywhere
- Twist the receiver antenna into the receiver
- Connect the wireless receiver to the wireless camera with AV cable
- Adjust the frequency controller on the receiver to the required position
- Adjust the lens of the remote control camera to the best position; mount the camera with the screw
- Wireless night vision camera receiver system brings you convenience and comfort
- Remote control 2.4G wireless camera receiver set, low power consumption, high sensitivity
- 2.4G wireless night vision camera, even in the dark night, you can get the clear images
- High quality 1/3" CMOS sensor camera, operating distance up to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Remote control operation, you can adjust the lens of wireless camera receiver set to the best position
How Does a Wireless Security Camera Work?
- Components of a Wireless Security Camera: A wireless security camera relies on communication between video transmitters and receivers. Most new digital-video cameras come with a built-in wireless feature that allows the cameras to connect to a computer or the device being used to receive the signal. The receiver must also maintain a wireless connection to a monitor or time-lapse recorder in order for the wireless security camera to capture the feed going into the receiver
- Wireless Security Camera Frequencies: The communication between camera and receiver takes place at a frequency specific to both devices. Most wireless devices, cameras in this case, allow you to select from only four frequencies. Frequency limitations usually limit you to four cameras per location at a given frequency
- Powering Your Wireless Security Camera: While the video signal that the transfers the signal from the camera to the receiver and monitor is wireless, each of the devices (camera, receiver and monitor) still needs a power source. At this point, a totally "wireless" security camera setup is not available. Security cameras must be set up near electrical outlets
About Wireless Home Security Cameras:
The popularity of wireless security cameras has grown significantly in recent years. Once reserved for banks and government offices, wireless security cameras are making their way into homes. Homeowners are drawn to them because of advancements in digital technology and the declining operational costs. While they are still an expensive and effective way to ensure security of your home, there are many different options available for wireless security cameras
- Benefits: What most customers find with home security cameras is peace of mind with the ability to monitor their belongings onscreen. Wireless security cameras offer the added benefit of flexibility for the homeowner. Cameras can be added to any part of the home without complex wiring installation. Wireless cameras can be as discreet or obvious as the homeowner sees fit, and they are easy to install
- Fake Security: Another benefit that the wireless technology provides is the freedom to use fake cameras. Without the use of wires, criminals can't tell the difference between a functioning wireless camera and a camera that's simply not connected. Many individuals still can't afford to use a wireless camera security system even though costs have come down significantly, so they use fake ones instead. The would-be burglar can't tell that the camera is a fake and that the premises aren't being monitored. There was a time when the absence of connected wiring would inform an intruder that the camera wasn't working properly, but now a camera deters anyone looking to break into a residence or commit a crime
- Connection and Power Sources: Like many of the wireless devices on the market today, wireless security cameras generally connect to a base unit through some sort of wireless technology. Most models connect to the base by picking up a frequency, much like the ones used with radios and television networks but on a smaller level. Some of the top brands are starting to use Bluetooth wireless technology to provide a better connection and higher image quality. The power source is provided by 9V batteries, making the device completely wireless
- Monitoring: The images and videos provided from wireless cameras are transmitted to security monitors by the base unit, or receiver. The receiver connects to any monitor/TV/VCR/DVD recorder to provide playback of the images that it receives from the cameras. Small monitors or televisions are commonly used to stay connected to the receiver in order to provide continuous live monitoring. This offers added security when homeowners are away, but it is also a much more expensive option. Mobile monitoring options are now being offered as well. Homeowners can now monitor their home while at work or on vacation over the Internet or mobile device
How to Install an Outdoor Security Camera System?
- Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time
- If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Turn on your system to view your area
- 1 x Monitor
- 2 x Cameras
- 3 x Adapters
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Remote Control
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 73.19||USD$ 69.91||USD$ 66.63||USD$ 62.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.