Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3 inch(Color) SONY + 1/3 inch(black)SONY
- Lens: 12MM(standard)
- Pixeis: PAL: 752(H)x582(V) NTSC:768(H)x494(V)
- Horizontal Resolution: 520TV Line(Color) 480TV Line(Black)
- Scanning System: PAL/NTSC
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5 LUX
- Electronic Shutter: PAL: 1/50-1/100,000SES NTSC:1/60-1/100,000SES
- S/N Ratio: > or = 48dB
- Video Output: 1Vp-p/75ohm
- White Balance: AUTO
- Backlight Compensation: AUTO
- Gamma Correction: >0.15
- IR LEDS: 10PCS LEDs
- IR View Distance: 100M
- Power Supply: DC 12V, 3A
- Operation Temperature: -10 - +50 centigrade
- Protection Grade: IP65
- Power: 2W
- Material: AL
- Color: Mahogany
- Uses double CCD. One is 1/3 inch Color SONY and another is 1/3 B and W SONY.
- 12 mm Lens
- The technology of intelligent switch between color and B and W to ensure the long lifespan.
- High-quality of 54PCS of 8mm IR LEDs can support sufficient light.
- The color camera uses 1/3 SONY HAD CCD with digital signal processor technology and the B and W camera uses 1/3 SONY EX-VIEW CCD to enchance the sensitivity even under low illumination which make the product widely applied in places lacking of light like community, square and ravine path etc.
- With resolution up to 520TV Lines(color), 480TV Lines(Black and White)
- Uses double CCD. One is 1/3 inch Color SONY and another is 1/3 B and W SONY
- Excellent image quality
- The technology of intelligent switch between color and B and W to ensure the long lifespan
- 12 mm Lens
How to Clean a CCD Camera:
- Plug the camera in. If the batteries were to die while you're cleaning, the camera will automatically close on your cleaning tools and will need expensive repairs
- Read your camera's manual to find out how to lock the mirror and hold open the shutter. It may be a custom function on your camera, and your manual will describe how to do this. Each camera is slightly different
- Use an air blower to blow air onto the mirror to clean off larger particles of dust. Do not stick the air blower inside the camera. If the camera closes, or the mirror moves, it will scratch it. A foot-powered air pump works well
- Use a sensor brush to clean the camera's sensor. Only use a sensor brush if this is not the first time the camera has been cleaned. Move the brush gently from left to right, take it out and spray it off with the air brush, then stroke the sensor again. Repeat this until the sensor appears clean
- 1 x Double CCD IR Waterproof Camera
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Braket
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 223.10||USD$ 213.55||USD$ 203.99||USD$ 191.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.