Customers Also Bought
- The length of the fashion camera strap can be adjusted for your comfort
- Adopted imported environmental freeze-proofing oil, the strap won't craze when meeting cold environment
- This eco-friendly digital camera strap is made of high quality imported head layer cowhide
- The cotton fiber blended materials and cowhide are comfortable against your shoulder for long term wear
- Made of high quality cotton and cow leather, it is durable and comes with the ties already attached
- The digital camera strap is a must have for those who like taking pictures
- Material: Cotton Fiber & Cow Leather
- Color: Green & White
- Thickness: 2.1mm
- With special design and bright color, this fashion camera strap will surely draw people's eyes
- This camera strap provides extra comfort, as well as the security, for the all digital camera
- Designed with high quality cotton and cow leather, this fashion camera strap is durable and comes with the ties already attached
- A perfect solution for the outdoor enthusiast seeking a simple harness system for cameras or binoculars
Size in Detail:
How to Put a Strap on a Camera:
A camera is a great tool for capturing your favorite memories. It is also an expense that should be protected by using a camera strap. Without a strap, a camera might easily be dropped and damaged. A neck strap will let you use your hands for other things. On smaller cameras, a wrist strap affords you the luxury of letting go of your camera for brief moments
- Find the metal or plastic strap mount eyelet on your camera. This may be on one or both sides of the camera. Locations vary from camera to camera. It will be either an opening an the camera body itself or a bar or other protrusion on the camera body
- Insert one end of the strap into one side of the eyelet opening and feed it through to the other side. Use the fastener on the strap to secure it. Most straps have a buckle that requires you to feed the strap up from the bottom, then over the center of the buckle and back down through the other side. Pull the strap to take up any slack and tighten the buckle. Some wrist straps simply have a loop that is fed through the eyelet, then fed back through itself, forming a slip-knot to secure it. Others may have a metal or plastic clasp that is clipped to the eyelet
- If you are using a neck strap, attach the second side of the strap to the other side of the camera, using the same method described in step 2
- Adjust the strap, if possible, to comfortably fit your wrist or neck. This can be done by adjusting the amount of strap that is in the buckle. Some models may have a separate buckle for adjusting the strap length
How to Install the Loop Strap on Your Binoculars:
The loop strap is an invaluable feature of your binoculars. This accessory helps prevent you from dropping your binoculars. Read on to learn how to install the loop strap on your binoculars
- Extend the strap by unfolding to its full length
- Find the location of the attachments on the side of each barrel. They should be located on the outside further away from the objective lenses
- Attach the strap to these attachments by simply clicking in place. Double check the connections are secure before moving on to the next step
- Adjust the strap as necessary to fit. You can easily extend or shorten the length of the strap as required, to provide greater comfort
- Test the connections by allowing the strap to sustain the entire weight of the binoculars. This should indicate whether the connections are secure
- 1 x Camera Strap
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||AED 51.90||AED 51.09||AED 50.28||AED 49.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?